[Q] Am I crashing my phone with this combo?

Search This thread

ragendem

Jan 24, 2012
I have been using various Roms based on the stock 4.3 update (cleanROM, alliance, mostly stock). and I have had issues with constant resetting and crashing - I have to pull my battery several times a day. Is this because I am updating the roms but I haven't updated the modem/baseband?

If so, should I just flash the modern in my current install, or do I need to re-flash everything?

Last edited:

Wh1t3Rose

I have been using various Roms based on the stock 4.3 update (cleanROM, alliance, mostly stock). and I have had issues with constant resetting and crashing - I have to pull my battery several times a day. Is this because I am updating the roms but I haven't updated the modem/baseband?

If so, should I just flash the modern in my current install, or do I need to re-flash everything?
Are you on a unlocked 4.1.2 bootloader? Or are you on a Locked 4.3 bootloader (Took the 4.3 OTA) and using safestrap? If you took the OTA then your radio is already updated. If you have an unlocked bootloader and just flash the ROM in recovery then you probably haven't updated your radio yet. You can do so if you want. You are looking for the ML1 radio. NOT THE FIRMWARE (very important you do radio only!!!!)

However I do not think the radio is your problem. Has to be an app causing problems. do you use Titanuim Backup to restore apps?

Last edited: