New Rom for ReZound

Search This thread

bigperm20

Jul 15, 2014
I've had the ReZound since it was first introduced. I upgraded to what I think was ICS when the leaks came out of the Verizon ROM.

It's been a while and as of late the phone has been slow. I don't know if wiping it clean when using the bootloader screen will take me back to the original OS, or if it will reload ICS.

Regardless, I need advice/ opinions. Should I try to find a JB ROM, or the newest OS available? Will the phone hardware support it without being too slow?

Pictures aren't working for me for some reason. I'll upload a screenshot of my current software as soon as I can get to my PC.

Thanks

pball52998

Jan 1, 2014
I've had the ReZound since it was first introduced. I upgraded to what I think was ICS when the leaks came out of the Verizon ROM.

It's been a while and as of late the phone has been slow. I don't know if wiping it clean when using the bootloader screen will take me back to the original OS, or if it will reload ICS.

Regardless, I need advice/ opinions. Should I try to find a JB ROM, or the newest OS available? Will the phone hardware support it without being too slow?

Pictures aren't working for me for some reason. I'll upload a screenshot of my current software as soon as I can get to my PC.

Thanks

Try a KK ROM :) if you're on the latest firmware and update you're fine. You just need to unlock the bootloader through htcdev.com load a recovery, flash a ROM, then flash the boot.img since you're probably still s-on. If you want I can provide a FULL like 45 step by step by step guide.

When you unlock the bootloader it will just factory reset the phone. Nothing much.

Reactions: bigperm20

bigperm20

Jul 15, 2014
Try a KK ROM :) if you're on the latest firmware and update you're fine. You just need to unlock the bootloader through htcdev.com load a recovery, flash a ROM, then flash the boot.img since you're probably still s-on. If you want I can provide a FULL like 45 step by step by step guide.

When you unlock the bootloader it will just factory reset the phone. Nothing much.
I'm afraid I may need that kind of explanation. Like I said it's been a full 2 years since I messed with this at all, and I don't remember much, if anything. Apparently I don't have 10 posts yet, so I can't upload pics. I'll figure,something out.

pball52998

Jan 1, 2014
I'm afraid I may need that kind of explanation. Like I said it's been a full 2 years since I messed with this at all, and I don't remember much, if anything. Apparently I don't have 10 posts yet, so I can't upload pics. I'll figure,something out.
Send me a PM. I will see if I can find my FULL guide I wrote up. Or you can find easy videos online.

Sent From My HTC One M8 Running Insert Coin. S-OFF.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Oh man... I hate threads with sad endings. :crying: