Search This thread

oxsolid

Jun 17, 2009
Sweet

Thanks! :)

Yeah, all of your other files on there are working... just not that one :<

oxsolid

Jun 17, 2009
Yes, running it now and it is awesome! LOVE IT!

My setup is
Modem:FC09 modem
Rom:TPR 2.21 (uninstalled/reinstalled maps)
Theme:Crispy Clean V2
[Reverted to these stock unthemed apps (gmail, mms, daialeractivitytab) - love the blue system, I just like the readability of some of the noninverted-apps]

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

oxsolid

Jun 17, 2009
help with standard app request to fix FB contact sync?

Yes, running it now and it is awesome! LOVE IT!

My setup is
Modem:FC09 modem
Rom:TPR 2.21 (uninstalled/reinstalled maps)
Theme:Crispy Clean V2
[Reverted to these stock unthemed apps (gmail, mms, daialeractivitytab) - love the blue system, I just like the readability of some of the noninverted-apps]

Nashdogg,

So I'm up and running on the theme and it is SUPER! If you saw above, I tried to put on these stock apps:
Stock Dialer (DialerTabActivity.apk)
Stock MMS (Mms.apk)
and Stock Gmail (Gmail.apk)

Here's the problem, I get my google contacts to sync just fine, but when i sync my facebook contacts, it looks like it syncs their pictures (in the contact screen), but when i try to send a text or dial a contact with only a facebook photo, there is no image

to resolve this i tried a bunch of stuff... but i also copied over these stock files and deleted the contact db/rebooted a bunch of times
MmsProvisioning.apk
ContactsProvider.apk
Contacts.apk

i still cant get the facebook contact pictures to show in messaging or in the dialer/phonecalls
(google contact images DO appear in both messaging and in the dialer/phonecalls)

So a couple of things...
1) i was curious if anyone had seen this facebook contact picture bug on TPR, CCV2 or in general?
2) is there an easy fix... hope hope.. i've searched :<
3) is is possible to make a CCV2_alternate... the CC theme as you have it with standard messaging, gmail and dialer?

Thanks so much!
Ox

EDIT-

In the meantime, I'm going to FRESH - TPR V2.2.1 to see if i can find when the error occurs exactly... it may not be due to the apk overwrite like i think it is.... hmmmmm...hmmmm.....

Last edited:

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
Nashdogg,

So I'm up and running on the theme and it is SUPER! If you saw above, I tried to put on these stock apps:
Stock Dialer (DialerTabActivity.apk)
Stock MMS (Mms.apk)
and Stock Gmail (Gmail.apk)

Here's the problem, I get my google contacts to sync just fine, but when i sync my facebook contacts, it looks like it syncs their pictures (in the contact screen), but when i try to send a text or dial a contact with only a facebook photo, there is no image

to resolve this i tried a bunch of stuff... but i also copied over these stock files and deleted the contact db/rebooted a bunch of times
MmsProvisioning.apk
ContactsProvider.apk
Contacts.apk

i still cant get the facebook contact pictures to show in messaging or in the dialer/phonecalls
(google contact images DO appear in both messaging and in the dialer/phonecalls)

So a couple of things...
1) i was curious if anyone had seen this facebook contact picture bug on TPR, CCV2 or in general?
2) is there an easy fix... hope hope.. i've searched :<
3) is is possible to make a CCV2_alternate... the CC theme as you have it with standard messaging, gmail and dialer?

Thanks so much!
Ox

EDIT-

In the meantime, I'm going to FRESH - TPR V2.2.1 to see if i can find when the error occurs exactly... it may not be due to the apk overwrite like i think it is.... hmmmmm...hmmmm.....

Here is what i would do. Use 7zip to remove the apps from Crispy clean v2 that you dont want. Boot to recovery and do a full wipe. Data,cache, dalvik. Flash TPR 2.21 and boot your phone. Set up your gmail account by logging in and also loggin to face book and see if all is well. Once everything has had a chance to sync then boot back to recovery. Wipe cache and davik and then mount system and flash the modified crispy clean theme, then unmount system and reboot.

oxsolid

Jun 17, 2009
will do... also i don't think it was the theme

Here is what i would do. Use 7zip to remove the apps from Crispy clean v2 that you dont want. Boot to recovery and do a full wipe. Data,cache, dalvik. Flash TPR 2.21 and boot your phone. Set up your gmail account by logging in and also loggin to face book and see if all is well. Once everything has had a chance to sync then boot back to recovery. Wipe cache and davik and then mount system and flash the modified crispy clean theme, then unmount system and reboot.

I like that idea, I'm downloading 7zip now, to see if taking out those files works

...also i have GOOD news... i loaded just TPR 2.21 no CCv2 and the issue was still present... so i don't think the issue was with the theme at all...

bad news is that i havn't figured a way to resolve it yet... about to post in TPR to see if it's just me

Thanks!

ox

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I like that idea, I'm downloading 7zip now, to see if taking out those files works

...also i have GOOD news... i loaded just TPR 2.21 no CCv2 and the issue was still present... so i don't think the issue was with the theme at all...

bad news is that i havn't figured a way to resolve it yet... about to post in TPR to see if it's just me

Thanks!

ox

here's the answer i got:

Originally Posted by edfunkycold
There are two facebook accoubts you have to connect. One is the facebook dns account which you sync. The other is the facebook for android app and you do not sync this one. Thats how fb syncs on these samsung devices.

1) go into account/sync - remove facebook account
2) uninstall facebook
3) go into account/sync - add facebook account
[here's where you'll see settings that you wont see if you just install facebook first]
4) install facebook

... if you don't uninstall facebook first then you'll get a message that say there can only be one facebook account

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this theme

IKR?!?! I flashed this, and then Nash graciously reissued Gitusums awesome ICS theme; I didn't know what to do! I finally gave in and flashed ICS, but I'm sure I'll end up back here eventually.

Unless Minimalistic Black gets the transparent MMS, Contacts & dialer...

;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
IKR?!?! I flashed this, and then Nash graciously reissued Gitusums awesome ICS theme; I didn't know what to do! I finally gave in and flashed ICS, but I'm sure I'll end up back here eventually.

Unless Minimalistic Black gets the transparent MMS, Contacts & dialer...

;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

I can do that. Give me a couple days though. I have a new theme and a remake theme that I need to release when I have a few minutes to get threads started for them. :cool:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: orlzzt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [THEME][EI22/EL30/FC09] Crispy Clean [4/4/12]

Crispy Clean
    EI22/EL30/FC09 Theme

by travmofosho

Untitled-3.png

Disclaimer: I am no way responsible for anything that may happen to your phone!! Flash at your own risk!​

jonathanphx1- [Dark Horse icons that i used in most of my theme]
    -link to Dark horse theme...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1000405
    toadlife- [Scrolling Status Bar w/4g, power off, reboot][Base files]
    shane6374- [some icons in my custom MMS]
    SenseISimple -[Extended Power Menu & Scrolling Status Bar]
    dreamsforgotten -[The Themeing Guide]
    (More people that i forgot...will update soon)

Instructions:
    Go into Recovery, Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache 3 times and flash zip
    [Clean install is recommended to reduce issues but is not necessary]

DOWNLOAD LINK:​

[SCREEN SHOTS]​

snap20120104_051326.jpgsnap20120104_051735.jpgsnap20120104_235135.jpgsnap20120104_235206.jpgsnap20120104_235225.jpgsnap20120104_235253.jpgsnap20120104_235332.jpgsnap20120104_235745.jpgsnap20120105_001421.jpgsnap20120105_001432.jpg

Whats Included??
    Scrolling Statusbar (15 Widgets)
    CRT On & Off
    1% Battery Mod
    Volume Mod
    Hot Spot Hack
    1x/3g Mod
    Extended Power Menu
    Themed apps include...
    Market
    Contacts [TRANSPARENT EL30 only]
    Dialer [TRANSPARENT]
    Mms [TRANSPARENT]
    Shoot Me
    Settings
    SystemUI
    framework-res
    lidroid
    Many more....

EL30 v.1
    -Initial Release

EI22 v.2
    -Removed Privacy tab from settings menu..
    -Green progress bar is now BLUE!
    -Changed alot of lame icons ...
    -Edited colors to match a little better
    -Optimized pngs
    -Reverted calculator and calendar back to stock because it seemed to fit the theme better..
    (will attach blacked out apps to bottom of this post)
    -Changed GPS icon in status bar but still needs some editing...

Updated OP

v.2
    -Removed Privacy tab from settings menu..
    -Green progress bar is now BLUE!
    -Changed alot of lame icons ...
    -Edited colors to match a little better
    -Optimized pngs
    -Reverted calculator and calendar back to stock because it seemed to fit the theme better..
    -Changed GPS icon in status bar but still needs some editing...

Nashdogg will be taking this over for Travis.
    reserved

reserved for later
    How did you get the dialer transparent? I tried for a few weeks to get that with no success.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Man you have no idea how long I had to search to find out how lol... its in this Galaxy S I9000 Transparent dialer thread.. I followed it step by step and everything went smooth (as the pictures show lol)
    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk