[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
You need to make sure you are using twrp recovery 2.3.1... Thats what I used, and everything went without a hitch..

Sent from another Nexus..
7 3G...

Reactions: k5mitch

SirRastusBear

Dec 29, 2011
Holiday,FL

wesStyle

Dec 3, 2009
Saint Petersburg
wesStyle.ru
I assume that you have drivers and sdk installed.

Connect your nexus via usb into your computer.
Reboot nexus into fastboot (power off, then power on and when you see google logo immediately press volume down)
Open up console/terminal and type:

fastboot flash recovery your_recovery_file_name_here.img

Done.

cmstlist

Jan 11, 2010
Toronto
Google Pixel 4a

Skywing269

Nov 25, 2008
New York
Just got it installed and it's working great, however my mobile data is not functioning. I do not have any APNs listed, I have a feeling that may be the issue. Does anyone have the proper settings for ATT?

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto
Just got it installed and it's working great, however my mobile data is not functioning. I do not have any APNs listed, I have a feeling that may be the issue. Does anyone have the proper settings for ATT?

I don't know ATT settings but I got mine from my provider's web site. I would try there first.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Coolman4now

Nov 17, 2010
This ROM is insanely speedy and fluid. I use as my daily driver but I hate the fact that it doesn't have Tethering enabled.

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
Agreed needs a few framework-res edits and it will be good to go.. Not like its not good already though..!

jensema

Aug 23, 2011
This ROM is insanely speedy and fluid. I use as my daily driver but I hate the fact that it doesn't have Tethering enabled.

Yes, this ROM is very good.

Maybe I found a small issue (or am I doing something wrong?)

While in Tablet UI the staus icon looks like pic 1.
When I change the status icon color for a certain app, the staus icon changes the colour, but get completly filled out with that colour: pic 2
And when I close the app again, status icon stays filled with the original color.. pic 3

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 285

Skywing269

Nov 25, 2008
New York
Name : AT&T
APN : broadband
MMS port : 80
MCC : 310
MNC : 410

I left everything else blank, but this worked for me.

To save your settings, hit the back button.

Try that

Thanks, I will give these a shot as soon as I get home. These settings are different from all the ones I've found via Google so hopefully this will do the trick. Thanks again!

aaronpoweruser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2007
earth
Yes thanks a lot, I was waiting for this.. You should look into adding:

1. Tethering option (Requires framework-res edit)
2. Messaging app (Requires framework-res edit for mms to function and transplanting the app and set permissions for sms/mms)
3. Exposing the native dialer for people who use the native sip stack. (Requires framework-res edit)

Update

I have a framework-res file that has the changes needed for these options but when I transplanted it the tablet wouldn't boot I am guessing PA already has some edits in its framework-res file so the 2 would need to be merged to a degree..

7 3G...

I think i got tethering working, I can add messaging and phone, that link provided wasnt source so i just took a stab at it. AGAIN i can not test any of these things so no idea if they will work or not.

Agreed needs a few framework-res edits and it will be good to go.. Not like its not good already though..!

Yes, this ROM is very good.

Maybe I found a small issue (or am I doing something wrong?)

While in Tablet UI the staus icon looks like pic 1.
When I change the status icon color for a certain app, the staus icon changes the colour, but get completly filled out with that colour: pic 2
And when I close the app again, status icon stays filled with the original color.. pic 3

beta: we are working on new icons

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto
I just uninstalled stick mount to test the native USB mounting in PA. I can't seem to get it to show a USB directory on storage. Am I missing something? I reinstalled stick mount. Worked fine.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
If you need any tester just let me/us know.. I wouldn't mind testing... Thank you for your time and effort on this...

7 3G...

Last edited:

n3ocort3x

May 10, 2012
Vienna
I think i got tethering working, I can add messaging and phone, that link provided wasnt source so i just took a stab at it. AGAIN i can not test any of these things so no idea if they will work or not.
beta: we are working on new icons

nice one, if u need a tester let me know, i need wifi theter like hell :D also a very nice idea to integrate phone and messaging :)

aaronpoweruser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2007
earth
I just uninstalled stick mount to test the native USB mounting in PA. I can't seem to get it to show a USB directory on storage. Am I missing something? I reinstalled stick mount. Worked fine.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Sorry about that I didn't bring over from grouper, it will be in the next build

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: manekineko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts