[MODs] i9505 kitkat rounded theme,6 signal bars,lock screen in status bar,round icons

Search This thread

chainsn0w

Jan 30, 2014
www.chains0w.blogspot.com
Here are two mods for Galaxy S4 i9505 for stock odexed 4.4.2

[FIRST MOD]
Lock screen icon in status bar
maded by HASSAN EL BAGHDADI credits go to him here

Lock+mod+i9505+odexed+4.4.2.jpg

When you touch on icon it locks your screen
Works on i9505 running on stock 4.4.2 kitkat odex rom it wont work on deodexed
This replaces your stock systemui apk and systemui odex file, so if you had some mods they will be removed and replaced with stock systemui, you will have to flash previous mods again

Download mod here

Go to cwm recovery (shut down device/hold power+home+volume up)
clear dalvik cache
select install zip from sdcard and choose lock mod modi9505 which you downloaded
reboot system
done

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SECOND MOD]

version: B updated 23 march 2014.

i maded it according to stock odex 4.4.2 kitkat on S4 i9505 but It should work on deodexed roms which are based on touchwiz like wanamlite
mod basically replaces your stock notification center quick settings, your stock phone icon to round gallery icon to round , changes settings icon, contacts icon , bootanimation, settings icons with rounded ones and more
Works on stock touchwiz 4.4.2 kitkat odexed (stock 442 rom) , tested on i9505 but it should work on i9500

Screenshot_2014-03-25-15-45-23.png

includes:

• NOTIFICATION CENTER QUICK SETTINGS ROUNDED
    [*]6 SIGNAL BARS in status bar
    [*]PHONE ICON ROUNDED
    [*]PHONE ICON ROUNDED
    [*]GALLERY ICON ROUNDED
    [*]SETTINGS ICON WITH CHANGED COLOUR
    [*]APLICATIONS TAB FOR APP DRAWER ROUNDED AND BLUE
    [*]WHITED IN CALL SCREEN
    [*]BOOTSCREEN ANIMATION by pas2001 check the video on you tube
    [*]SETTINGS ICONS IN ROUND SHAPE
    [*]SOME RINGTONES ADDED TO SYSTEM/MEDIA/AUDIO/RINGTONES ringtones added are: iPhone sms ringtone, one and half men intro, angry birds intro, tainted love ringtone,never gona give you up ringtone, mail received iPhone style

The mod is based on VRTHEME so its completly reversible, you can undone changes by going to cwm recovery and choose flash zip, than go to UNIVERSAL FLASHER and choose undo chainsn0w theme442 backup

INSTALLING

download mod version C updated 02april2014

link is on mega so you have to download through pc or you need to have mega installed on your S4

select install zip from sdcard and choose chainsn0w mod which you downloaded
reboot system
done

This mod does not contain xml codes so it wont drain your battery on crash your system ui or secphone aplication, it only replaces png pictures inside specific apk files

its maded in folders so you can add your png pictures or remove ringtones according to yourself, feel free to mod it witouth my permission, i will satisfy with simple THANKS

i am triing to make white secsettings and white keyboard for stock odex 4.4.2 for i9505 so if anyone can help with the public xml in res/styles that would be helpful

Last edited:

jerrychasta

Jul 20, 2012
Where is the download link I only got a huge list of pngs and files. No zip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rkj2ban

Feb 13, 2010
Bangaluru
Awesome MOD

Here is one mod for Galaxy S4 i9505 for stock odexed 4.4.2
It should work on deodexed roms which are based on touchwiz like wanamlite
mod basically replaces your stock notification center quick settings from green to white, your stock phone icon to round and gallery icon to round and more
Works on stock touchwiz 4.4.2 kitkat odexed (stock 442 rom) , tested on i9505 but it should work on i9500

Screenshot_2014-03-15-11-43-43.png

First Mod includes:

NOTIFICATION CENTER QUICK SETTINGS ROUNDED AND WHITED
PHONE ICON ROUNDED
GALLERY ICON ROUNDED
NEW ROUNDED CONTACTS ICON
APLICATIONS DRAWER ICON BLUE AND ROUNDED
BOOTSCREEN ANIMATION check the video on you tube
SOME RINGTONES ADDED TO SYSTEM/MEDIA/AUDIO/RINGTONES ringtones added are: iPhone sms ringtone, one and half men intro, angry birds intro, tainted love ringtone,never gona give you up ringtone, mail received iPhone style

The mod is based on VRTHEME so its completly reversible, you can undone changes by going to cwm recovery and choose flash zip, than go to UNIVERSAL FLASHER and choose undo chainsn0w theme442 backup

INSTALLING

DOWNLOAD MY MOD HERE

link is on mega so you have to download through pc or you need to have mega installed on your S4

reboot system
done

This mod does not contain xml codes so it wont drain your battery on crash your system ui or secphone aplication, it only replaces png pictures inside specific apk files

Second MOD Lock screen icon in status bar

Screenshot_2014-03-15-11-43-43.png

This replaces your stock systemui apk and systemui odex file, so if you had some mods they will be removed and replaced with stock systemui, you will have to flash previous mods again

Download mod here

select install zip from sdcard and choose lock mod modi9505 which you downloaded
reboot system
done

second mode is originally maded by HASSAN EL BAGHDADI all credits go to him thread here

first mod is maded in folders so you can add your png pictures or remove ringtones according to yourself, feel free to mod it witouth my permission, i will satisfy with simple THANKS

Thank you very much, i transformed stock icons literally to S5 and the boot animation is ultimate. love your mod. thanks a lot.

chainsn0w

Jan 30, 2014
Thank you very much, i transformed stock icons literally to S5 and the boot animation is ultimate. love your mod. thanks a lot.

Thank you,
I am working on theming i9505 kitkat keyboard to white and settings to white but i would like someone helps me with xml, i did the pngs to black but background stayed black,
This moding and theming takes time, i spend 15 days to make the theme according to my demands, and its still
nothing compared to hard theming of entire rom

Encica

Feb 12, 2012
Can't click on download button at all. :((

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wEaKlY27

Oct 2, 2013
Caloocan City
Your work is fantastic! One thing i noticed is under the task manager that if you press the buttons below, the pressed color doesnt look nice... otherwise its very promising
vuzu3uqa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

chainsn0w

Jan 30, 2014
@IvanMatin you can download my custom boot animation here

but you will have to delete old bootsamsung.qmg and paste my custom boot animation to system/media/ and reboot the device

:crying:no working on tmo galaxy s4

S4 for t-mobile has different folder names and styles, you can easily make this mod on t-mobile s4 if you decompile systemui apk, secphone apk, gallery apk and make changes in the folders inside my mod

sorry guys for forgeting to give credits, as you can see i am pretty new at this community

Last edited:
Reactions: IvanMatin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are two mods for Galaxy S4 i9505 for stock odexed 4.4.2

[FIRST MOD]
    Lock screen icon in status bar
    maded by HASSAN EL BAGHDADI credits go to him here

Lock+mod+i9505+odexed+4.4.2.jpg

Download mod here

clear dalvik cache
    reboot system
    done

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SECOND MOD]

version: B updated 23 march 2014.

i maded it according to stock odex 4.4.2 kitkat on S4 i9505 but It should work on deodexed roms which are based on touchwiz like wanamlite
    mod basically replaces your stock notification center quick settings, your stock phone icon to round gallery icon to round , changes settings icon, contacts icon , bootanimation, settings icons with rounded ones and more

Screenshot_2014-03-25-15-45-23.png

includes:

• NOTIFICATION CENTER QUICK SETTINGS ROUNDED
      [*]6 SIGNAL BARS in status bar
      [*]PHONE ICON ROUNDED
      [*]PHONE ICON ROUNDED
      [*]GALLERY ICON ROUNDED
      [*]SETTINGS ICON WITH CHANGED COLOUR
      [*]APLICATIONS TAB FOR APP DRAWER ROUNDED AND BLUE
      [*]WHITED IN CALL SCREEN
      [*]BOOTSCREEN ANIMATION by pas2001 check the video on you tube
      [*]SETTINGS ICONS IN ROUND SHAPE
      [*]SOME RINGTONES ADDED TO SYSTEM/MEDIA/AUDIO/RINGTONES ringtones added are: iPhone sms ringtone, one and half men intro, angry birds intro, tainted love ringtone,never gona give you up ringtone, mail received iPhone style

INSTALLING

download mod version C updated 02april2014

reboot system
    done

its maded in folders so you can add your png pictures or remove ringtones according to yourself, feel free to mod it witouth my permission, i will satisfy with simple THANKS

i am triing to make white secsettings and white keyboard for stock odex 4.4.2 for i9505 so if anyone can help with the public xml in res/styles that would be helpful
    @IvanMatin you can download my custom boot animation here

but you will have to delete old bootsamsung.qmg and paste my custom boot animation to system/media/ and reboot the device

:crying:no working on tmo galaxy s4

S4 for t-mobile has different folder names and styles, you can easily make this mod on t-mobile s4 if you decompile systemui apk, secphone apk, gallery apk and make changes in the folders inside my mod

sorry guys for forgeting to give credits, as you can see i am pretty new at this community
    Could you please give credit for the boot animation to the rightful creator @pas2001, thanks in advance and sorry if I didn't see it already in the OP.