[DEV/WIP] MIUI V4.1 Jellybean for GT P7510

Search This thread

GazaIan

Dec 27, 2010
Your basement
twitter.com
It's been a long time since I've even tried to port a ROM. Android surely has changed a lot and now I get to meet new errors that I have never seen and have no idea to get past.

Mainly posting this because I only actually have an hour or less every day to work on this, and if I couldn't get it working quickly enough then I'd just leave it up to the community. Used MapleSyrup's AOSP 4.1.1 ROM and Galaxy Nexus's MIUI.US ROM. Whoever can fix this error will win 100 internetz, and maybe a small donation if it's fully booting/working. As I said I really have little time to work on this.
The error;

Code:
W/Zygote  (  105): Class not found for preloading: android.media.AudioManager$2
E/JNIHelp (  105): Native registration unable to find class 'android/media/videoeditor/VideoEditorProfile', aborting
F/libc    (  105): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1), thread 105 (zygote)

MIUI boots to the bootanimation. The animation doesn't loop but the system is looping at that. Want to try an fix it? Here ya go;

By clicking the download link, you fully acknowledge that this ROM is still under development, and not all, if any, features may be available to the user. You also acknowledge that you are fully accountable for any damages, explosions, sword fights, or other unexpected activity that may occur to your device.

http://goo.gl/4zzzl

Btw I see no rules as to whether non-fully-booting ROMs can be placed here so if not... Oops.

Last edited:
Reactions: kishorsidu and guih

Xliff

Oct 21, 2008
Code:
E/JNIHelp (  105): Native registration unable to find class 'android/media/videoeditor/VideoEditorProfile', aborting
F/libc    (  105): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1), thread 105 (zygote)

Wild assed guess, here... but it looks like you are missing JNI library. I can't post a link, but I found the following in the source code for com.android.media.videoeditor.VideoEditorProfile.java.You'll notice a promising bit in the constructor...

Code:
static {
         System.loadLibrary("media_jni");
         native_init();
}

You might want to see if your ROM has that lib available.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's been a long time since I've even tried to port a ROM. Android surely has changed a lot and now I get to meet new errors that I have never seen and have no idea to get past.

Mainly posting this because I only actually have an hour or less every day to work on this, and if I couldn't get it working quickly enough then I'd just leave it up to the community. Used MapleSyrup's AOSP 4.1.1 ROM and Galaxy Nexus's MIUI.US ROM. Whoever can fix this error will win 100 internetz, and maybe a small donation if it's fully booting/working. As I said I really have little time to work on this.
    The error;

Code:

MIUI boots to the bootanimation. The animation doesn't loop but the system is looping at that. Want to try an fix it? Here ya go;

By clicking the download link, you fully acknowledge that this ROM is still under development, and not all, if any, features may be available to the user. You also acknowledge that you are fully accountable for any damages, explosions, sword fights, or other unexpected activity that may occur to your device.

http://goo.gl/4zzzl

Btw I see no rules as to whether non-fully-booting ROMs can be placed here so if not... Oops.