[Q] moving specific app's data to SD-EXT(or SDCard)

Search This thread

Rubik.Orange

Mar 5, 2010
Busan
i want to move specific app data(/data/data/klb.android.lovelive and subdirectories) to sd-ext partition(/data/sdext2/)

Directory Bind or FolderMount are moving data in /mnt/sdcard/Android/data and obb files to external sdcard, which for devices with internal storage.

i'm not trying to move obb files or data in sdcard.

is there any way to move one app data to sd-ext? i don't want to move hole /data/data to sd-ext(data2ext)

lamike

Jun 24, 2013
I have a similar problem,can't download or move apps to sd...will keep checking this thread

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

lamike

Jun 24, 2013
Setting...storage...sdcard...new sdcard now I have sd0 internal...sd1 external

Sent from my N9510 using xda app-developers app

pocthird

Jun 4, 2013
bejaia
HI

to move the data to sdcard you can go to settings/apps/manage apps (it might be different for you just go where you usually manage your downloaded apps) after that select the app you want and click on the button "move to sdcard" or you can use appmgr or other app to sd like apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd

i guess directory bind can bind any directory even data (it's been a long time since i didn't use it though )

and sd card partition is not in data/sdext2 because data is an independent partition , it might be found in mnt/sd-ext or something like that though , just investigate your root directorry with a root explorer

Last edited: