Android l & touchwiz

Search This thread

daxecutioner24

Jun 24, 2011
You do realize that Samsung put things in their Touchwiz skin that was later adopted by stock android, right?

E.g. brightness slider in notification shade, quick toggles in notification shade, messaging popups, etc.

I'm sure multi window is on its way to stock android as well.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I doubt it multi window will make it. Great idea but it's just not that useful. Especially with the limited screen size phones have. Google is always trying to minimize ram and battery usage

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What are you guys trying to get at? Samsung gets the android source code directly from Google. They can change anything and everything they wish. All the way down to lib files and .so binaries. TouchWiz is simply a launcher.

TouchWiz is just a launcher? lol, you can't be serious. TouchWiz is everywhere EVERYWHERE on Sammy phones, so to say it's "just a launcher" is just idiotic....
    TouchWiz is just a launcher? lol, you can't be serious. TouchWiz is everywhere is EVERYWHERE on Sammy phones, so to say it's "just a launcher" is just idiotic....
    ejy8u2av.jpg
    Umm... lol? Was that supposed to be funny? I was just pointing out facts tough guy! :good:
    Lol that wasn't towards me that was between you and the guy that said it was just a launcher.. Lol but I'm on your side, is not a launcher.. It's all over the system
    You do realize that Samsung put things in their Touchwiz skin that was later adopted by stock android, right?

E.g. brightness slider in notification shade, quick toggles in notification shade, messaging popups, etc.

I'm sure multi window is on its way to stock android as well.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk