T-Mobile pays your ETF, now AT&T pays you $450 to leave T-mobile

Search This thread

kendonsh

Feb 19, 2008
I would use wifi, but the places that I go to usually have them locked. I have a AT&T line as well, so that helps. I may decide to cancel my T-Mobile account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know T-Mobile gives free nationwide roaming. My roaming setting is always checked and our note 3 supports Att signal. It will always search for T-Mobile first but you can always switch it manually.

If I'm not mistaking it's free voice and text and 500 mbs of data a month nationwide roaming.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alhadee12

Sep 3, 2013
Roaming doesn't work if the phone is not picking up a signal. It was set to switch and never did pick up another network.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

LKV

Mar 6, 2014
Brookyln Park
Been with AT&T, switch to T-Mobile and AT&T called me the other day that they are willing to pay for my cancellation fee and whatsoever with T-Mobile to go back with AT&T. All I said well, if you provide me unlimited data i will considered coming back. The guy just said "sorry I would if i had access to it, but I can't help you get unlimited." I just said "Thank You for your concern but I will be sticking with T-Mobile, Have a great day. lols dude was yelling, can you hold for a second "I'll go grab my manager" but i already click ended. haha

alhadee12

Sep 3, 2013
Been with AT&T, switch to T-Mobile and AT&T called me the other day that they are willing to pay for my cancellation fee and whatsoever with T-Mobile to go back with AT&T. All I said well, if you provide me unlimited data i will considered coming back. The guy just said "sorry I would if i had access to it, but I can't help you get unlimited." I just said "Thank You for your concern but I will be sticking with T-Mobile, Have a great day. lols dude was yelling, can you hold for a second "I'll go grab my manager" but i already click ended. haha

You should've waited for the manager. They might've have it to you. Lol.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

LKV

Mar 6, 2014
Brookyln Park
ahaha, too late now but eh if i had a chance again. I'll try that next time. lolols but i pay a little over $250 for 3 smartphone lines @ AT&T. with T-Mobile, I pay $170 for 3 smartphone lines. big differences. :)

alhadee12

Sep 3, 2013
ahaha, too late now but eh if i had a chance again. I'll try that next time. lolols but i pay a little over $250 for 3 smartphone lines @ AT&T. with T-Mobile, I pay $170 for 3 smartphone lines. big differences. :)

That's a big savings. I got five lines on AT&T for $175.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

alhadee12

Sep 3, 2013
I submitted final Verizon bill on 2/12 for $320 ETF reimbursement. Yesterday I got an email saying it was accepted and the Mastercard would be mailed out in 2-3 weeks. Not too bad. The service not as good as Verizon but acceptable and so much cheaper!

That's the problem I had with T-Mobile and it's service. I travel a lot for business and even with roaming I wasn't getting service. I also couldn't tap into wifi because they were locked.

LKV

Mar 6, 2014
Brookyln Park
I have 10 GB of shared data and unlimited talk and text for $100. My smartphones are $15 each per month.

oh i see, see i was rocking the 30gb because my wife is always streaming videos and watching movies. a month she uses 16-18gb of data.crazy if you ask me but it is what it is.

alhadee12

Sep 3, 2013
oh i see, see i was rocking the 30gb because my wife is always streaming videos and watching movies. a month she uses 16-18gb of data.crazy if you ask me but it is what it is.

That's a lot of data. I use wifi for streaming.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have no desire for a note 3 with a locked boot loader.
    I chatted with att about migrating over. They were excited til I asked can you give me unlimited data too since tmobile has it

Basically no. So why do I want to go to att with no uimited. They said they have more coverage. My reply is I'm well covered here with unlimited data too and cheaper.

I added I don't need to have coverage 2000 mi away I need it 100 mi away.

Then lunch break ended

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
    You could not pay me enough to go to at&t

TWEAKED soon 2.0 NOTE 3
    I seen this AD this morning. Pure genius. Happy I made the switch.
    I looked into the "switch" program, but they don't even give you enough to pay for anything unless you bought your phone outright. Those who are on an EIP would lose big time in this deal. They will only pay up to $200 towards your buy out, and up to $250 for your phone, which obviously if on an EIP you would most likely owe more, and the $250 for phone is only for use for an AT&T product. Crappy deal IMO.

Other than that, for the past 6 (excluding this year as I just switched to T-Mo), I have tried every carrier. AT&T did have fantastic coverage. The con of that is they are expensive for not having unlimited data, and their customer service is by far the absolute worst.

Verizon, well, they have just about everything you could want from a carrier, but the price. Too expensive. Customer service is OK, but they are stickler's with their contracts (as far as locking you into a phone) goes.

Sprint - Just plain sucks, all around. Customer service better than AT&T, but service is the absolute worst. They have decent coverage in some areas, but zero 4G (except for failed Wi-Max), and still have yet to fully do anything about this LTE network they have been shoving down throats for like 4 years.

T-Mobile. Great phones, great price, LTE, and so far I have had great customer service. I don't see any reason to switch from T-Mo, unless I move somewhere they don't work...

AT&T can keep their $450 dollars!