[Q] India Kitkat version lacks many languages

Search This thread

joaovictorssa

Feb 4, 2014
Guys, sorry my english

I am from Brazil.

I installed the Indian KitKat rom. And my phone is working perfectly. The problem is don´t have the Portuguese language Brazil. Only English and Asian languages​​.

My SM-G7102 is imported(Made in Vietnan), it is not the version with TV sold in Brazil(SM-G7102T)
And Still has Portuguese language

Before upgrading to the KitKat, I taked a print screen of the settings of device

* Baseband version: G7102XXUAML5
* Kernel Version: 3.4.0-2671946 se.infra @ R0210-02 # 1 Tue May 13 21:33:27 KST 2014
* Build Number: JLS36C.G7102XXUANE2

Could anyone tell me which region was? When leaving the kitkat for the original version of my device I reinstall and recover the language Portuguese Brazil

drrami75

Jul 14, 2014
* Kernel Version: 3.4.0-2671946 se.infra @ R0210-02 # 1 Tue May 13 21:33:27 KST 2014

Could anyone tell me which region was? When leaving the kitkat for the original version of my device I reinstall and recover the language Portuguese Brazil

This version is directed to Vietnam
There is same version for India

WaseemAlkurdi

Apr 3, 2014
Amman
Guys, sorry my english

I am from Brazil.

I installed the Indian KitKat rom. And my phone is working perfectly. The problem is don´t have the Portuguese language Brazil. Only English and Asian languages​​.

My SM-G7102 is imported(Made in Vietnan), it is not the version with TV sold in Brazil(SM-G7102T)

Before upgrading to the KitKat, I taked a print screen of the settings of device

You can recover your language without restoring your old firmware! Use a tool called Wanam Language Enabler. It enables any language of your choice. It works well with stock TouchWiz ROMs because they have all languages inside, but some link: locked in ROMs designed for specific areas (like Chinese in South America. Only a small minority speaks Chinese there.)

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wanam

Requires a rooted device. Please click Thanks if I help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, sorry my english

I am from Brazil.

You can recover your language without restoring your old firmware! Use a tool called Wanam Language Enabler. It enables any language of your choice. It works well with stock TouchWiz ROMs because they have all languages inside, but some link: locked in ROMs designed for specific areas (like Chinese in South America. Only a small minority speaks Chinese there.)

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wanam

Requires a rooted device. Please click Thanks if I help.