Nano USB Flash Drive Storage for Android and iOS

Would you get this USB flash drive for Android and iOS?

• Yes, it would be great to expand my storage!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, I won't.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

wbulbs

Feb 1, 2014
Hey guys!

I was desperately looking for a nice small flash drive for Android and iOS but I didn't find the right solution. Just the bulky ones.

So I decided to develop my own product with help of an engineering company. But before starting further development I want to know if you would get such a micro usb flash drive.

Check out the website with alpha design: www.matcha-t.com/

How many of you would be interested on getting one of these?

Thanks!

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Hey guys!

I was desperately looking for a nice small flash drive for Android and iOS but I didn't find the right solution. Just the bulky ones.

So I decided to develop my own product with help of an engineering company. But before starting further development I want to know if you would get such a micro usb flash drive.

Check out the website with alpha design: www.matcha-t.com/

How many of you would be interested on getting one of these?

Thanks!

So it's like Sandisk Cruzer Fit flash drive with two shorted pins to turn it into OTG flash drive? Sounds cool, but the question is if you can plug it into a regular PC/Mac usb port to copy files to/from? Another food for thought, keep in mind for your design that a lot of people use bulky phone/tablet cases to protect their devices, and you need to take this into account so it works with cases. Btw, here is what I use for my OTG storage drive needs, mostly to watch movies loaded on Cruzer Fit drive: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2107985

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Did you ever see a wifi storage box? That's a storae, but you can read fils in it with your cellphone through wifi, I don't think people have a need for your product.

Hey Jar, give the guy a break. Kind of a harsh reply, don't you think? :) I mean, some of us might not have a need for such product, but we can't speak for everybody, right? He is just trying to get some feedback, maybe even trying to figure out if he should take his idea to KS or IGG.

Ryccardo

Nov 12, 2013
Imola
Did you ever see a wifi storage box? That's a storae, but you can read fils in it with your cellphone through wifi, I don't think people have a need for your product.

...thereby having an extra battery to charge and reducing the duration of the other. Same issue with smart watches ;)

J

jdmanley87

I have the feeling this will be less necessary, now that 128 GB microSD cards have actually come out.