Verizon,Sprint,Galaxy S2,S3,S4,Note,Note 2,Note 3 Straight Talk Flashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
Waiting on that write up. I've flashed my fascinate before with no problem. But I didn't get a lte SIM with my g3..do i need one to flash?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
the i500 is diferent ...the vzw s3 u don't need a sim to flash the phone u just need the sim to show the 3g icon or get the internet to work it depends on which version of android u on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
I'm on stock 4.3, will root and change Rom when I flash it to ST.
Can I just go into a Verizon store and buy a SIM? What different steps do I need to flash that is different then my fascinate? This is all easy stuff to do,(i was building Windows mobile roms before most of you knew how to use a smart phone, no offense)
But currently I'm limited to only using my fascinate as my internet source so researching via online is a difficult task using 3g..shoot a pm if you could.Much appreciation

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
I wouldn't use a Verizon sim in the phone ill use an old att or T-Mobile 1...the different is u can not ota program the phone ..it's a 2 step donor process with any non 3g Verizon phone ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
Huh? With my fascinate there is no ota programming either..I used a 3g donor phone for it, did my flash via cdma workshop, did my st prl and 3g keys were pulled. Same thing should apply for my Verizon Samsung galaxy S3 no? What would it matter what SIM I use? I Want to be on Verizon towers..won't be using 4g..

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
Huh? With my fascinate there is no ota programming either..I used a 3g donor phone for it, did my flash via cdma workshop, did my st prl and 3g keys were pulled. Same thing should apply for my Verizon Samsung galaxy S3 no? What would it matter what SIM I use? I Want to be on Verizon towers..won't be using 4g..

on the i500 all u had to do is the *22890 after u wrote the esn to the phone and that would have programed the phone..the i500 is a 3g donor phone

Last edited:

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
Yes, st 3g donor phone for my fascinate originally..Will be giving it to my wife once I flash my S3..

I have a new st 3g donor phone, i will write that esn to my S3...

What processes are different? Can you be more detailed...I would have just bought a S3 from St that is for Verizon towers but they are very hard to find..I did save a lot if i can get this sucker flashed over...

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
Yes, st 3g donor phone for my fascinate originally..Will be giving it to my wife once I flash my S3..

I have a new st 3g donor phone, i will write that esn to my S3...

What processes are different? Can you be more detailed...I would have just bought a S3 from St that is for Verizon towers but they are very hard to find..I did save a lot if i can get this sucker flashed over...

ok u have to write the esnfrom the st donor phone to a verizon 3g phone to ota program to pull all your info ...u can not plug a straight talk phone to the phone and read it..thats y u need a verizon 3g donor phone...just pm .me

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
Ok, so I can use my current info on my i500 and clone it to my s3? And just re flash my i500 with the new esn from the new st 3g donor phone?
Is there an option in cdma workshop to pull everything including 3g keys a and then write it to another device?

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
Ok, so I can use my current info on my i500 and clone it to my s3? And just re flash my i500 with the new esn from the new st 3g donor phone?
Is there an option in cdma workshop to pull everything including 3g keys a and then write it to another device?

just email me

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
I did yesterday, I'll try again.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

My email is TaylorAtr@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.