Xperia Play APK Help

Search This thread

NCirie

May 23, 2012
Hello. I recently replaced my xperia play with another xperia play cuz I love it so much. I had Quake 1 installed on the old phone purchased from the play store back in 2011. The developer was Jack Niu (published his source code) and per my request he was able to release a version on 1-15-12 that made the touch icons disappear so I could play on my Xperia Play (with controls) and no touch screen icons blocking my view.

I still have all the pak files on my SD card for the game, however, the game has been removed from the play store and I cannot re-install. The only file I was able to recover was the "tk.niuzb.quake.asec" file from when I copied the SD card.

Does anyone know how to get this back to the apk file that I originally paid for and installed on my old phone? or since the source code is published, is anyone willing to share apk that would allow me to play this without touch screen icons?

Taken one step further, I would be willing to make a substantial paypal donation for any developer willing to make this happen?

All I really want to do is be able to play Quake 1 on my Xperia Play without those annoying touch screen icons.

Thanks ahead for reading and hope someone can help me out.

Sean

Last edited:

NCirie

May 23, 2012
Hello. I recently replaced my xperia play with another xperia play cuz I love it so much. I had Quake 1 installed on the old phone purchased from the play store back in 2011. The developer was Jack Niu (published his source code) and per my request he was able to release a version on 1-15-12 that made the touch icons disappear so I could play on my Xperia Play (with controls) and no touch screen icons blocking my view.

I still have all the pak files on my SD card for the game, however, the game has been removed from the play store and I cannot re-install. The only file I was able to recover was the "tk.niuzb.quake.asec" file from when I copied the SD card.

Does anyone know how to get this back to the apk file that I originally paid for and installed on my old phone? or since the source code is published, is anyone willing to share apk that would allow me to play this without touch screen icons?

Taken one step further, I would be willing to make a substantial paypal donation for any developer willing to make this happen?

All I really want to do is be able to play Quake 1 on my Xperia Play without those annoying touch screen icons.

Thanks ahead for reading and hope someone can help me out.

Sean

bump