flashing problem

Search This thread

mryounghc

Nov 15, 2009
pembroke pines
So maybe a month ago I decided to upgrade to nc2 firmware and bootloader so I could use sprint port.
I used mobile odin to flash route66 and all went well until I discovered that I lost root because i didnt install properly. Not easy when your usb doesnt connect to pc! Anyways, i was finally able to root with an apk i found here and got twrp working. Good thing I made a backup. Every time I install a rom it never boots up. Looks like it just turns off. Even if I try to power on it wont do anything but vibrate once. No logo screen or anything
I have to boot to recovery and restore from there. Am I missing something? I get succsesful install but nothing happens after. I tried sprint port and likewise rom. same thing happens

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
Yeah sorry but that will happen when you update with mobile Odin, you need to update with PC version. Try different cable, usb ports, uninstalling kies, reinstalling drivers, even different computer

Reactions: DocHoliday77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah sorry but that will happen when you update with mobile Odin, you need to update with PC version. Try different cable, usb ports, uninstalling kies, reinstalling drivers, even different computer