What screen protector do you use?

Search This thread

justinblaine23

Nov 13, 2011
Boise, ID
Hey all, I was wondering what screen protectors people were using if one at all..also has it performed to your standards?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

asweetlove

Feb 16, 2011
Im a zagg fan. Been using it for my hd7 and now i777, It costs quite a bit but it fits my standard. The cheaper one still good but i hate the fact that its not glossy like zagg and i got goosebumps everytime i tried to txt (happens to me w/ dry surface) anyway. Zagg has been good for me w/ lifetime warranty.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium App

getbuzzin

Oct 26, 2011
No screen protector at all. No case either. Phone should be durable enough to last one year. By then I'll be buying a new phone anyways.

Blaze9

Jun 11, 2010
I'm using GhostArmor. I used to use Zagg's InviShield, but now they started using very thick plastic or w/e, and it's too sticky.Ghost Armor's a 20 dollar original investment. They install it for you for 20, or you can buy it yourself for 15. You can get it replaced for life for a 5 dollar install fee, or free if you install yourself.

Sympl3x

Nov 4, 2011
Edmond, OK
I got the SGP oleopholbic and like them pretty well. Got 2 for $13 off amazon, but screwed up the first one installing it. Still not a bad price though. Hasn't scratched at all and feels and looks identical to the glass on the phone. Oils and fingerprints wipe off well too.

phatalbert1000

Jul 19, 2007
Kentucky
I used a 99cent ebay one for a few days but found that it was much more resistant to the sliding of my fingers and held on to fingerprints more than the bare screen. Also, I got kind of scared that I was going to somehow screw up the oleophobic coating on the screen glass by using it.

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
I just got a 5 pack from Amazon. They were all garbage. I contacted the seller and he offered a 20% refund (after acknowledging a defect). **** that! I want all of my money back considering they are no good!

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

runtohell121

Oct 3, 2011
^And that's why you just pay the premium price of getting Rearth Ringbo or SGP for around $9-$15 for a pack of two.

ctbear

Oct 15, 2009
Seattle
I got a pack of SGP Ultra Oleo for both mine and my sister's phones. I messed up one of the two (because of the misleading instructions :/) but they had no problem sending me replacements free of charge.
One of the reasons why I always buy SGP products :)

Nerz

Jun 19, 2008
I got mine from Ebay. Pack of 5 former 3 bucks. Can't remember brand but it was a us seller. Almost perfect placement, just one tiny bubble on the upper left part, and the feel is pretty nice.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    +10 for the Steinheil Ultra Crystal - I've used the Ultra Crystal (which I managed to scuff somehow after a couple of months, but that's what it's there for!) and this time I got the Ultra Fine. It has a matte finish, which isn't as crystal clear (which bugged me for a while) but it will NOT take fingerprints, smears, anything! So I got over the matte look - it's just too nice to NEVER have a finger smear on the screen.

I did try a couple others before getting these (recommended from another thread), and I learned all about orange peeling, rainbow effect, and why it's worth the extra money :D
    Do they make it for the i777? I can't find it on their site.

Well since they dont have a customer service number on their website (???) i wrote them an email and i was told that they did offer one but they discontinued it because they are focusing more on the new S3, the damn phone is barely a year old! I was pissed! They will def. not get any business from me. Ps their cases suck anyway!
    Steinheil Super Oleophobic here. Can't complain, had a Zagg before but always felt it too sticky but this one's perfect. No fingerprint marks at all.