[Q] Xperia p network unlock (sim unlock)

Search This thread

user44

Mar 20, 2014
is anyone working on unlocking this device. my network won't let me unlock it and i don't want to use a website to unlock. i need to unlock it to use a different sim card and unlock bootloader for cm11 and other rom.

jebediaah

Apr 16, 2014
For the sim card I believe you need the assistance of a 'website' (although I dont know if they actually work)
Or your network provider.
Who are you with?

As for the bootloader, head over to this website to unlock your bootloader with sony.
Note that it will probably void your warranty.
... :rolleyes: Ok scratch that I cant post links

google this:
Sony unlock Bootloader.

user44

Mar 20, 2014
For the sim card I believe you need the assistance of a 'website' (although I dont know if they actually work)
Or your network provider.
Who are you with?

As for the bootloader, head over to this website to unlock your bootloader with sony.
Note that it will probably void your warranty.
... :rolleyes: Ok scratch that I cant post links

google this:
Sony unlock Bootloader.

the bootloader allowed is set to no, so i presume i have to unlock the phone before it will allow me to unlock bootloader. how come no one is working on to unlock this phone?

jebediaah

Apr 16, 2014
Last edited:

king960

Feb 4, 2013
Warsaw
Guys What do you thing about placing a bounty for unlocking our devices? Maybe it will encourage devs?

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

king960

Feb 4, 2013
Warsaw
If a problem doesn't affect a dev, it is not his problem, devs also have their private life /job. Thats why a gratifocation might help :) (as amply as our pockets can afford it)