[ROM] Codename Android 2.0.0-RC *UNOFFICIAL* WALLET NOW WORKING [5/03/2012]

Search This thread

phrac

Jan 15, 2009
Updated OP with new build. This one adds sprint system updates (prl & profile) and enables the LED flashlight in the notification power widget.

Reactions: bdubs4200

dallastx

Sep 29, 2008
Dallas TX
I know on ICS most of the Call recording apps no longer work. Most of the apps say that some of the ROMS include the capability. One app such as Total Call Record. Any plans on adding call recording and unlocked hotspot?

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
Updated my phone to fd02 and flashed this from and now Google wallet isn't working again. Was working before I did the update. No buggy just wondering if anyone else have this problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

phrac

Jan 15, 2009
Updated my phone to fd02 and flashed this from and now Google wallet isn't working again. Was working before I did the update. No buggy just wondering if anyone else have this problem

Weird, wallet is still working for me. What error are you getting?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
Weird, wallet is still working for me. What error are you getting?

I press g-wallet and says activating then asks what account I'm using I enter my Gmail then I'm taken to a screen that says I entered the wrong password in setup wizard so I enter my password for my Gmail account and get a Google wallet has stopped working and fc!

Last edited:

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
Edited: Reflash fixed the problem

Can anyone tell me the exact color code that is in this rom? I want to change my soft keys to match the blue.

Thanks in advance!

PS:phrac, this rom is awesome! One thing that has me considering flashing the AOKP rom is the weather options. Is this something that can be added to this rom? What's your opinion, do you like this or the AOKP rom better?

Last edited:

MichaelMcEntire

Jun 7, 2010
Hi,
I'm running this in Boot Manager. Loving it so far. Seems to be the only rom (that I've used) where taking pictures actually works like like it should (the zero shutter lag).
Thanks

phrac

Jan 15, 2009
Edited: Reflash fixed the problem

Can anyone tell me the exact color code that is in this rom? I want to change my soft keys to match the blue.

Thanks in advance!

PS:phrac, this rom is awesome! One thing that has me considering flashing the AOKP rom is the weather options. Is this something that can be added to this rom? What's your opinion, do you like this or the AOKP rom better?

I do like AOKP weather options a lot. I am actually in the process of forking a new rom from Codename (since the devs have stopped work on it) and adding new features to it under a new code base. Pulling the weather toggles from AOKP is one of the things I have on my to do list.

I like codename because it resembles stock with more options.

phrac

Jan 15, 2009
Guess mms still not working on this rom?

Is it not working? I haven't personally tried it, but it should be working.

On another note, did you/do you do some work on the Epic 4G Touch? I recognize your name from those forums, how are you liking the Nexus so far?

I also came from the E4GT and I thought it was a great phone, but having a completely open phone like the Nexus is great.

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
I do like AOKP weather options a lot. I am actually in the process of forking a new rom from Codename (since the devs have stopped work on it) and adding new features to it under a new code base. Pulling the weather toggles from AOKP is one of the things I have on my to do list.

I like codename because it resembles stock with more options.

I'll stick with codename for now but look forward to your new base!

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
Is it not working? I haven't personally tried it, but it should be working.

On another note, did you/do you do some work on the Epic 4G Touch? I recognize your name from those forums, how are you liking the Nexus so far?

I also came from the E4GT and I thought it was a great phone, but having a completely open phone like the Nexus is great.

Yeah not working for me although I haven't checked it since doing a full wipe this morning. Got Google wallet working after that so thanks for that man. And yes I did a little work on the e4gt ported sbrissen tsm mod to it and also got 4g hotspot working on it. And I got cna rom built from source working on it thanks to help from cna guys and sbrissen. But yeah the e4gt is an awesome phone but love this gnex man. Still have my touch too lol

G

GuestD0701

This CNA is nice!! I came from a E4gt as well. Still have it..Absolutely love this Gnex though! So much simpler..It's a flashoholics dream come true! Lol. Don't get me wrong, the e4gt is great, but I'm all for this Nexus now! I'm anxious to see what happens on the next Nexus device.. I'm trying to learn this development deal. Not an easy thing.. Hopefully by next year I'll be able to actually help with something.. Been staying up late reading about code.. Studying various tutorials on xda.. Gotta give it up to all you guys who do this, it's no easy thing. :thumbup: Tks again for this great build!

~Sent from my Trinity powered Galaxy Nexus~

ericwgarza1

May 13, 2008
H-Town, TX
Yeah not working for me although I haven't checked it since doing a full wipe this morning. Got Google wallet working after that so thanks for that man. And yes I did a little work on the e4gt ported sbrissen tsm mod to it and also got 4g hotspot working on it. And I got cna rom built from source working on it thanks to help from cna guys and sbrissen. But yeah the e4gt is an awesome phone but love this gnex man. Still have my touch too lol

Yes maddoggin in the house too. Phrac if possible can u add a big menu button option to the navigation options like AOKP has?

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus CDMA using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an UNOFFICIAL BUILD OF Codename Android. The Codename main developer has temporarily stopped development of this ROM so there may not be any updates for a while. This is the latest version from the Codename repo.

The usual disclaimers apply, not responsible for bricked devices, lost data, house on fire, etc. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Codename Android 2.0.0-RC repacked with Franco.Kernel Milestone #3

Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-12-26.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-13-04.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-12-10.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-11-42.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-11-25.png

KNOWN BUGS
    • Notification bar torch toggle not selectable (fixed on 5/03 build)
    • Google wallet error requesting a Google employee account (fixed on 5/01 build)

CHANGELOG
    • 5/03/2012
      • Fixed notification power widget for LED Flashlight
      • Added Sprint system updates options in About phone settings menu (Update Profile & Update PRL)
    • 5/01/2012
      • Google wallet fixed (changed to toroplus name)
      • switched to toroplus vendor/device tree from AOKP
      • repacked with franco.kernel milestone #3 for a more stable experience
    • 4/29/2012
      • Initial release

FIRST TIME INSTALL
    1. Boot into recovery (tested with CWM & twrp - no asserts at this time)
    2. Make a nandroid backup!!
    3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    4. Flash ROM
    5. Flash gapps
    6. reboot

UPGRADING FROM PREVIOUS CODENAME BUILDS

1. no wipe required if coming from 5/01 build
    2. Reboot recovery
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash GAPPS
    5. Wipe cache/dalvik
    6. reboot

DOWNLOAD

Big thanks to the codename team, CM9 team, #gn-sprint devs, brd, franciscofranco, team kang, and any others who have helped along the way.
    Wtf!!!!! Anyone know why???

Edit: Something about admins. Harassing him??? All links now available at his Google+ page!!!!

please post a ink to his g+ page...i dont want to miss out on any updates due to some dev/forum drama. ill get it outta his own personal dropbox fo all i care.

edit: https://plus.google.com/104583231915929244830/posts/jaUw7o7GETU
    Well there is no AOKP jelly bean got the Toro Plus yet. This is jelly bean and our has almost all of the milestone 6 goodies plus alloy of CM10 tweaks as well.I highly recommend giving it a go. It's a definite win! Hope that helps.
    The new official thread is on RootzWikki