Anyone get a force rotation app to work with Touchwiz?

Search This thread

jharo

Sep 14, 2012
I tried a couple force rotation apps (Ultimate Rotation and Rotation Manager). When the home screens & lock screen rotate, neither of them do it right. The icons/ folder are placed off the screen. Anyone get something to work? I'd prefer to stay on Touchwiz, because I really like the calendar widget.

Last edited:

Skarfist

Jun 12, 2014
Force rotation for stock

I tried a couple force rotation apps (Ultimate Rotation and Rotation Manager). When the home screens & lock screen rotate, neither of them do it right. The icons/ folder are placed off the screen. Anyone get something to work? I'd prefer to stay on Touchwiz, because I really like the calendar widget.

Hi, you'll need to install Xposed framework and get a module called Gravity Box or Xblast. both can force rotation with stock, They both do an awful lot more too, little tweaks for your phone.

Reactions: koragg97

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
You can rotate the launcher with a lot off apps but it wont look good cause the launcher is not made for landscape. If you have root you can try a modded one or do it by yourself. You have to change a lot of xml files.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Force rotation for stock

Hi, you'll need to install Xposed framework and get a module called Gravity Box or Xblast. both can force rotation with stock, They both do an awful lot more too, little tweaks for your phone.