[DEV]PSFreedom Android [Bravo|N1|G1|Sapphire|EVO|HD2|Wildfire

Search This thread

uoY_redruM

May 1, 2010
Longwood, FL
I'm really hoping they figure out either A)how to jailbreak on the new update or bypass it somehow.

Right now, I'm stuck in purgatory LOL

Have to proxy server bypass the update, and who knows how long it will last before its patched. Then I'm completely stuck.

Ronaldo_9

May 7, 2010
London
I have gone back to my Sense UI rom dont like some stock stuff especially stock camera app. So cheap looking like a 5 year old designed UI...

So i hope Amon release a recovery with psfreedom

shango46

Dec 21, 2007
Any news on the msm_hsusb side of things? I am a coder by no means, but I have an HTC Diamond running XDAndroid 2.2 that I can beta with if anyone needs it. I also have an old Apache 6700, but I doubt that will be worked on, lol.

kiaz

Sep 6, 2010
To any dev around:

I'm trying to port to a omap MUSB device. Looks like the ps3 is trying to talk to psfreedom, but something is going wrong, and I haven't figured it out yet.

Please, if any dev could take a look at my dmesg output and give some feedback, I would be greatful:

http://pastebin.com/TZFMUALn

My guess right now is that there is some timing issue...

rice247

Jun 11, 2010
Damn, finally had a night off to try this with a spare G1 but all the links are down. Looks like psfreedom.com is down :-(

Techrocket9

Jun 30, 2010
Not down for me

Damn, finally had a night off to try this with a spare G1 but all the links are down. Looks like psfreedom.com is down :-(

It's not down for me. *Here are some screen shots of the relevant pages (the files are hosted elsewhere with links in the screenshots).

Knock yourself out.

*The screenshots are attached so as to avoid clogging up the thread.

Attachments

• File1.jpg
    File1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 139
  • img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 101

sudeki300

Jul 25, 2010
london
has anyone tried any other non-sense roms that work with ps3freedom as it would be nice to have other options...............sudeki300

ilostchild

Dec 7, 2009
Well i (my buddy who has phone atm) got this working on g1 running Super D 1.11

just posting to clearify for those that asked if it can run on a different rom :)

Last edited:

deeka

Aug 21, 2010
Do you know if somebody is working on a port for the galaxy s?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

toupine

May 28, 2009
Paris
Well, i've compile both the custom kernel and psfreedom (for HTC Diamond with android) but i get an error on the insmod command "unknown symbol in module or invalid parameter". Apparently, i am doing something wrong with the compilation of the module. Any ideas?

Hello, someone has any news about this port please ?

Last edited:

Technane

Feb 13, 2008
The PSfreedom site was having issues yesterday. I suspect down to loading.
but its now Completely down.

anyone got a preserved list of compatibility?

Top Liked Posts