How can I save network stream URLs by name?

Search This thread

luigig

Jun 12, 2011
Is there a way I can save and play network stream URLs by name without entering the URLs in the network stream box with the keyboard any time?

Thanks!

Devious1xx

Aug 6, 2013
Is there a way I can save and play network stream URLs by name without entering the URLs in the network stream box with the keyboard any time?

Thanks!

I was searching for an add-on or plugin for MX Player by way of trying to find a frontend to accomplish the same thing. I guess I was wishful thinking. Nevertheless, here's a link (replace the two $ signs with dots) to, copy and paste, of a post I made this morning providing a potentially extremely useful alternative: forums.androidcentral$com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/355922-how-can-i-save-network-streams-name-mx-player$html

Devious1xx

Aug 6, 2013
Network Stream History and Associated Enhancements

Currently history has very limited features but it will be improved in the future.

Please consider implementing user adjustable settings for parameters related to streaming content such as cache size, buffer size, seconds to wait for connection time out, etc. The Android app from team48dreams has an internet radio section that can, handle pls, m3u, asf and perhaps other playlist formats for streaming media, for example.

Top Liked Posts