[Lock Ring] Sense 3.0/2.1 "Pick Your Ring" For Desire HD & Inspire 4G [v1.2.2 FINAL]

Should I do requests (when ever I get the time though, I'll pick random populars)

• Total voters
Search This thread

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
2u8ysfp.png

If anyone knows how to could you get that into the sense 3 pack for me and send me the modified version? Would like to use my own ring but not sure on how to do it.

Cheers.

Here you go :)

http://www.multiupload.com/EM1HT0ZXA4

Burning_aces

Dec 22, 2009
i'm afraid you cant use it then :/ it's part of a Sense 3.0 Addon. Still you need at least Sense 2.1 for it to work.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1062962

It works fine though, I'm using it with htc sense removed at the moment. GO's home app..
I need to flash leeroids new rom soon, so I'll do that, then flash the updated sense 2.1 lockscreen, mod the app, run the no sense++ removals. All shall be good c:

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
16*3 I'll whipp them up in 40 min or so^^ upload will take similar time^^
so they should all be up at 11pm-ish or so^^

baltazar.nilsson

Apr 11, 2011
Sala
@2-die-4
Can I ask how you colored the rings?? Is it a code change or what?? Cheers mate..

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
@2-die-4
Can I ask how you colored the rings?? Is it a code change or what?? Cheers mate..

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Sure thing :)

i there al loads of different methods...
i used that one...

take a look at the pictures, they should be selfexplaining... can't translate everything...^^ it's a german ps cs4 and u need it in english...

1. Step.
Choose the layer(Ring)
and go to the menu on the pic

2. Step choose and mix your colours by clicking on them its that easy...^^

Oh and working with Layer's and keeping them is the smartest way ;) cause then you can also let the "branding" have another colour or effekt or whatever :D

if you're finished, don't forget to flip your .png file once reflected in horizontal and once flipped by 180° otherwise they will be all messed up^^ ( upside-down, back to front)

Last edited:
Reactions: napster113

Top Liked Posts