• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sumeshd

Nov 5, 2010
Mumbai
The beta Rom is now in development thread but plz remember that its BETA so few bugs here & there are imminent..
You can discuss bugs and other general talk here or in development (prefer here Bcoz tats development section)..
Remember its BETA Rom..

EDIT: BETA DELETED..WILL BE OUT ON FRIDAY..

Review:
The beta at the moment is very laggy..
Boot.IMG is the cause of it..ri8 now they are trying to fix it..if it gets fixed then there will be a release tomorrow otherwise it will be released next Friday..
After testing it here are the pros & cons of it..
PROS:
1.stock camera along with imagesense is preserved
2.beats seems to be almost preserved(though there are no profiles to be selected)
3.overall no FCs or crashes in any apps(super stable).
4.the Rom is almost translated in English with some miui apps remain in Chinese(will be resolved by miuiandroid.com)
5. AWESOME browser experience..the best I have used till date..excellent speed toggles and tab management..
6.HTC music app as well as miui music apps are provided giving you freedom of choice..same goes for gallery app..
7.awesome battery life.
8.minimum heat generation..(phone is coolest on miui)
9.holding back button kills the app.
10.volume keys to wake device works flawlessly.
11.everything works..;)

CONS:
1.Very laggy at the moment..
2.HTC beats makes HTC music app a lot louder and clearer then miui music..
3.gallery is laggy.
4.the overall PNGs are still not optimized and appear hazzy or stretched at places.(eg: the dialer)
5.facebook contacts WON'T appear in people and in contacts it shows HTC fb integeration script in fb account..
6.no fb contact sync for now..

The above all is only my experience after using and testing it..
The final realese may differ a lot..

here's the thread for tweaked beta..

http://miuiandroid.com/community/index.php?threads/16365/

Last edited:
Reactions: 0806284c

mikep1993

Feb 2, 2009
Freistadt
tundem.com
I want MIUI v4 too!.

I think most of the users want this, but lots of the new HTC One X users, haven't found their way to xda, or are still at the original rom, because they don't want to unlock via htc-dev.

(The same for me, i'm still waiting for an alternative solution like revolutionary or something similiar)

MIUI v4 would be the first rom i flash xD.

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
Ya but I gave them link to this thread and will be watching this one..hox' s never gonna win poll on Fb coz there are very few ppl with it compared to other devices..like variants of gs2 and g.note etc..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

then do a poll with yes/no, easier to count than flipping endless pages

TheJoker79

Jan 30, 2012
Almere
Poll added..plz vote to get official miui support on hox

I would love to see official MIUI v4 support for this phone!

I just switched from a Desire running MIUI for the past year and although Sense provides a nice interface I'm missing the flexibility and awesomeness of MIUI :cool:
Sense is just to power and memory hungry for my taste.

sumeshd

Nov 5, 2010
Mumbai
I would love to see official MIUI v4 support for this phone!

I just switched from a Desire running MIUI for the past year and although Sense provides a nice interface I'm missing the flexibility and awesomeness of MIUI :cool:
Sense is just to power and memory hungry for my taste.

Yup and I just can't imagine how beautiful it will look on this mighty big and awesome display..

sumeshd

Nov 5, 2010
Mumbai

That is just a question thread some user posted and no one from miui have replied it..
And its not miui site even its miuiandroid.com which just translates Chinese miui Roma to eng..
So stop distracting ppl with wrong info..this thread and poll results will be submitted to miui directly..thing is we need much more ppl wanting miui on one x (atleast 150-200)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Image Sense

Yes, I can confirm that the beta does include the one x camera app which can take multiple shots with a press of a button and take pics while shooting video. I'm assuming this is image sense at work.
    Data monitor and some apps in Chinese is a common and old problem in miui..
    Wait till Friday..a total English translated miui will be there from miuiandroid.com..but they aren't sure if it will be this Friday or d next..:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    I can safely say that the total english translation by MIUI Android works really well, the screen artficats are obviously still there and the pixelated images need updating to ones that look good on the 720p display but the english was rock solid as always :)
    Good news for everyone..miui v4 for HTC one x is now in beta testing and there will be a sweet surprise next week..
    Thanks to miui Rom and those who voted here..
    uploadfromtaptalk1334997418353.jpg

Looking forward to it. I wonder with the quad core if well be able to dual boot like I could with the DHD.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Dual boot will only be possible if there's a solution to s-off or a new custom hboot..