solution for micromax a110 not booting or charging
Plug Solution for Micromax A110 not charging or dead
Solution for Micromax A110 not charging or dead after Jelly bean update
After flashing a zip, my phone got drained in night. But I went to sleep before it went dead or 100% drained.
Morning was the issue it was not charging out. I know this was the known issue reported in xda-developers website but no solution for a guy who was repeatedly asking solution for it.
So here comes the solution.
1. Remove your battery once and fit it back.
2. Plug you charger cable from adaptor to phone. Guys Ian not sure about usb cable users.
3. Press the power button for more than 5 to 10 seconds. You will get a battery icon but the charge will not show as it charging.
5. Don't leave the power button immediately.
6. Hold it continuously for 3 to 4 mins. The battery icon will flicker till that point.
7. After this the boot logo will come. Once it comes, your mobile will start charging.
please hit thanks......if this helped you.