[24.May.11][CWR]Frankinstine Droid v2.0|Fast|Stable w/Arabic Support[RAF v1.9 OC'd]

Search This thread

cbx572

Jun 2, 2008
cagliari
I installed the version dft ...... I do not know what the CWR is: (

I installed a2sdgui but get this error:

Could not a start for one of these reasons:
1 your device is not rooted
2 A2SD Scripts could not be found
3 No EXT partition found

I got root permissions

I tried many times with Gparted partition with xt2/xt3/xt4 a2sdgui but always the same error ... is it a wrong version of a2sdgui then ?????

on the sd card just create a partition and a fat32 in or XT2 XT3 XT4 or it does not work: (

Last edited:

frankinstine

Feb 27, 2010
gplus.to
I installed the version dft ...... I do not know what the CWR is: (

I installed a2sdgui but get this error:

Could not a start for one of these reasons:
1 your device is not rooted
2 A2SD Scripts could not be found
3 No EXT partition found

I got root permissions

I tried many times with Gparted partition with xt2/xt3/xt4 a2sdgui but always the same error ... is it a wrong version of a2sdgui then ?????

on the sd card just create a partition and a fat32 in or XT2 XT3 XT4 or it does not work: (

V1.8 does not have a2sd

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA Premium App

cbx572

Jun 2, 2008
cagliari
V1.8 does not have a2sd

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA Premium App

I'm going crazy I have tried everything, but obviously something wrong ...

Then this is the procedure that I performed:

1 task29
2 install radio 1.15
3 installation magldr 1.13

Then I installed the recovery of 250 mega (from 5 ° magldr option and then click on the DFT recovery)

I quote from pc then (after having formatted in FAT32) from my sdcard 16 GB and menu item magldr AD Recovery (MAGLDR menu) and press the button on the handset, then select advanced handset up, select Partition SD card , receiver ON, and now choose the cut of the partition (I recommend that 1024MB = 1GB), up handset; Swap Size 0MB, handset up.

Then I removed the sdcard and I've copied over the "+ MDJ_A2SD. zip" and then the rom that is this "FrankinstineDROIDv1.8.zip" and magldr I installed the rom first and then the MDJ ... but if I download applications should always be in the phone memory !!!!!!!!! slut that I flashed at least 10 times !!!!!!!!

What wrong??
thanks in advance!!

maybe the rom does not support a2sd??

frankinstine

Feb 27, 2010
gplus.to
I'm going crazy I have tried everything, but obviously something wrong ...

Then this is the procedure that I performed:

1 task29
2 install radio 1.15
3 installation magldr 1.13

Then I installed the recovery of 250 mega (from 5 ° magldr option and then click on the DFT recovery)

I quote from pc then (after having formatted in FAT32) from my sdcard 16 GB and menu item magldr AD Recovery (MAGLDR menu) and press the button on the handset, then select advanced handset up, select Partition SD card , receiver ON, and now choose the cut of the partition (I recommend that 1024MB = 1GB), up handset; Swap Size 0MB, handset up.

Then I removed the sdcard and I've copied over the "+ MDJ_A2SD. zip" and then the rom that is this "FrankinstineDROIDv1.8.zip" and magldr I installed the rom first and then the MDJ ... but if I download applications should always be in the phone memory !!!!!!!!! slut that I flashed at least 10 times !!!!!!!!

What wrong??
thanks in advance!!

maybe the rom does not support a2sd??

yes, you set up the partition correctly but 1.8 does not come with a2sd, it has no a2sd scripts or bin files. I will see if I put a2sd back on and will upload it again. But right now I'm making an update for my incredible S rom so after thats done I'll update this one. :)

Reactions: cbx572

cbx572

Jun 2, 2008
cagliari
yes, you set up the partition correctly but 1.8 does not come with a2sd, it has no a2sd scripts or bin files. I will see if I put a2sd back on and will upload it again. But right now I'm making an update for my incredible S rom so after thats done I'll update this one. :)

maybe you're right there are no scripts....

Thanks! then waiting for your response! thanks!
I used the verzion. zip

Last edited:

cbx572

Jun 2, 2008
cagliari
I wait before flashing again for your answer!

thanks again for the help!

ok!!!!

I flashed it again everything is ok!

Last edited:

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
for now i am using CWR 240 mb. :D
since i dont like any dependency of SD card i reduce 10 MB from CWR. now after all synchronization and some daily apps i got 60MB free. and full nand rom. so power consumption is minimized as well as no degrade in speed also smoothest than Vivo rom even Ginger sense rom. i know my SD is already not fast but i dont to buy a new one when i got this great rom. and the glass theme makes it silky. though i tried new roms but now always coming back here. :cool:

but one thing i dont know how people get 4ma what the lowest i got is 6ma. im using 2g and wifi is on.

cbx572

Jun 2, 2008
cagliari
but I can not respond to text messages to a person, I do respond to "forward"and then choose from the list.

This only happens with one person .... I do not understand why .. and then the person that I send more sms: (

maybe some connection problem with Google and Facebook profile? but with other people does not: (

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Frankinstine DROID v2.0

wallpaper1o.jpg

This Is a Desire Sence Rom. 2.29.405.5 Build. Runs great on T-Mobile US, Very Fast.... Hope You Enjoy.

If you want to have arabic support, flash the Frankinstine Arabic Support link at the THEMES & MODS section. This is a test for now! Please Post if its working or not. Thank You

Code:
                               [SIZE="4"][B][U]Rom Change log[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]v2.0[/B]
    *Fixed F/C's after installing Theme's
    [B]v1.9[/B]
    *Updated Themed Market 2.3.6
    *Removed Boot Sound (again)lol
    *Removed Raf's 1.8 Kernel
    *Added Raf's 1.9 Kernel
    *Changed Network to PPP
    *Addad Rom Manager
    *Removed XDA
    *Fixed Root
    *Reboot To Recovery Now Works in CLK Version
    *Network a bit more stable than v1.8
    *Some changes to initrd
    [B]v1.8[/B]
    *Updated to Rafpinga's 1.8 OC'd Kernal
    *Added New Music Widget
    *Added LED Me Know
    *Updated Themed Market v2.3.4
    *Updated Gmail w/ Black theme
    *Added Launcher2 [COLOR="Red"]You will need to clear the HTC Sense default setting under settings/applications to pick the launcher you want when pressing home button[/COLOR]
    *Removed File Explorer
    *Added Astro v2.5.2
    [B]v1.7[/B]
    *Removed A2SD [COLOR="Blue"](If you want a2sd, download and flash DT's a2sd in CWR Themes and Mods Section)[/COLOR]
    *Added DROID X Boot Animation w/sound 
    *Added 3G Prefix on Lock screen and In Notifications
    *Added GingerBread Keyboard
    *Added XDA App
    *Updated Themed Market v2.3.3 Thanks to 00.ante and pendo
    *Added VoiceSearch
    *Added 2 wallpapers
    [B]v1.6[/B]
    *Added Power Reboot Menu mod by:snq~ [COLOR="Red"](this will only reboot phone,wont boot into recovery or bootloader)[/COLOR]
    *Removed all themes and reverted back to stock theme [COLOR="red"](PCW theme will be in frankinstine parts v1.1)[/COLOR]
    *Added some tones from Gingerbread 
    *Added Open VPN[COLOR="Blue"] (Please Test)[/COLOR]
    *Removed Boot Sound [COLOR="Red"](If you want it back let me know)[/COLOR]
    *Network bugs fixed
    *Some battery drain fixes on idle.
    [B]v1.5[/B]
    *Removed MDJ's 10.4 OC'd Kernel
    *Added Rafpigna's 1.7 OC'd Kernel
    *Added a File Manager
    *Streaming is fixed
    *Network Speed Boost
    *WIFI Scan changed to 90 sec.
    *Removed all apps that can be installed through the market [COLOR="Red"](Talk,Flash Player,YouTube,Voice)[/COLOR]
    *Call Ring Delay Fixed [COLOR="red"](Test)[/COLOR]
    *Removed Annoying Battery Icon [COLOR="red"](20% Drops)[/COLOR] :) 
    [B]v1.4 Update 1[/B] [COLOR="red"]This is only an update for v1.4,Please, DO NOT WIPE![/COLOR]
    *added MDJ's 10.4 OC'd Kernel
    *added some more themeing
    *Some Frankinstine Parts added
     [B]v1.4[/B]
    *added DarkTremor's a2sd [COLOR="red"]If not working flash from downloads below[/COLOR]
    *Low Ringtone/Music Fix! [COLOR="red"]Will be loud. If needed use DSP to bring down the bass[/COLOR]
    *low incall fix [COLOR="red"]If you get robotic voice hang up and call again. It should only do this the first time of use[/COLOR]
    *Added Adhoc Support [COLOR="red"]If you have AD Hoc setup, Please comfirm if its working. I could not test[/COLOR]
    *Added some more theme parts [COLOR="Red"]No power control. Could not get it to boot. By flashing Frankinstine Parts is the ony way to get on rom. Has to be after setup.[/COLOR]
    [B]v1.3.1[/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]System info will still say v1.3[/I][/COLOR]
    *Fixed Root [COLOR="Red"][I]After installing open superuser to update it[/I][/COLOR] 
    [B]v1.3 (Started Fresh)[/B][COLOR="Red"]Lots of changes! and Still Fast![/COLOR]
    *Multi Language, Just like the stock Desire
    *Removed Plurk
    *Added Network Drop Fix! By:ME
    *Mildly Themed (themes are not mine. Credits go to the creators)
    *Added Cool Transitons (Flying and Folding)
    *Added DSP Manager [COLOR="red"]Speaker eq not so good but headset eq is Awesome![/COLOR]
    *Possible Picture Quality Improved In Gallery
    *Changed bootanimation
    *Updated Gmail
    [B]v1.2[/B]
    *Removed Appshare,HTC Calibrate,Flicker
    *Added EVO Keyboard
    *Added  -=MDJ=- s10.3 Kernel [OC1536-BFQ-CIFS-CFS-UTF8-EXT2/3/4] FAST...
    *[STRIKE]Low incall volume fix[/STRIKE] (FAIL!):D
    *WIFI MAC adder. is not 11.22.33.44.55.66 anymore [COLOR="Red"][I]If you have 2 leos  on wifi, 
    one should have v1.1 and the other v1.2[/I][/COLOR]
    [B]v1.1 DFT Version[/B]
    *Same as v1.1 only Converted to DFT's one click flasher 
    [B]v1.1S[/B]
    *Removed Youtube,Gmail,Appshare,FaceBook,HTC Calibrate
    *Removed Boot Animation
    *Added Silver HTC Boot Animation
    [B]v1.1[/B]
    *Deodex version (Themeable!) 
    *Updated Youtube
    *Updated Gmail
    *Updated Facebook
    *Added HTC Calibrate app(to calibrate screen.Not really needed.)
    *Modded rosie.apk (to rearrange the home screens)
    *[STRIKE]Added Low incall volume fix by:iconata[/STRIKE] [COLOR="Red"]Removed, Caused really slow boots[/COLOR]
    [B]v1.0[/B]
    *English only
    *Fully Working Root
    *MMS Picture Quality Fix(Max Limit:1024K):)
    *Rotten-Apple Bootanimation
    *Droid Boot Sound
    *Changed Lock & Unlock Sounds
    *gauner1986 No OC Kernal
    *More To Come.....

Code:
                     [SIZE="4"][B][U]Frankinstine Parts Change Log[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Red"]I am not a good themer, some addons are mine and some are put together from different themes around the XDA community :D[/COLOR][/B]

[B]v1.1[/B]
    *Full Theme Now. And can be installed on any Frankinstine Version
    [B]v1.0[/B]
    *Notification Power Widget
    *HTC Flip Clock [COLOR="Red"][I]Make sure you have the clock where you want first and do not remove cause you wont get it back. However it can be moved from screen to screen.[/I][/COLOR]
    *PENDO's Circle Battery Modd [COLOR="Blue"] [I]Thanks to PENDO for his help on this[/I][/COLOR]
    *Animated Notification Bar Icons [COLOR="Blue"][I]Thanks to the original creator[/I][/COLOR]
    *Screen Transitions [COLOR="Blue"][I]Thanks to the original creator[/I][/COLOR]
    *Initial Release

Code:
    [CENTER][B][U][Size="4"]Rouge Sense[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[B]v1.1[/B]
    *added Notification Power Widget
    *added animated status bar icons form frankinstine parts
    *added tinted notification background
    *a few other changes here and there....
    [B]v1.0[/B]
    *added Transitions
    *Initial Release

Always Backup Your Current Rom Before Wiping And Flashing ANY Rom

DFT Installation: DarkTremor's a2sd is installed with DFT Versions
    1. Download MAGLDR 1.11
    2. Download Frankinstine DROID DFT Version Below
    3. Install MAGLDR to your LEO (ROMUpdateUtility.exe)
    4. Boot LEO and select in the menu "4. USB Flasher"
    5. Run DAF.exe on your computer. Do all steps.
    6. Wait while it's flashing.
    7. After flashing device will make auto-reset.
    8. It should boot directly to Android.

CWR Installation: Having Problems Using CWR? Give THIS A Try.
    ***I'm using a 250mb Partition For this rom***
    1.Download the rom zip and put in the root of you sdcard
    2.Boot into Clockwork Recovery do a Nandroid Backup then wipe data/factory reset
    3.Scroll down and select install zip from sdcard then choose zip from sdcard
    4.Reboot after install is complete

Optional
    5.Download DarkTremor's A2SD MODD in my downloads section
    6.Setup phone and follow THIS to create a ext3 Partition On sdcard
    7.Boot into Clockwork Recovery and flash the MODD just like you flashed my rom
    8.When flash is complete, Reboot phone and download Terminal Emulator from the market.
    9.Open terminal and type:
    Code:
    su
    a2sd check 
    a2sd reinstall [COLOR="Red"](If it says apps running from sd card, then no need to reinstall)[/COLOR]
    a2sd cachesd
    a2sd zipalign
    Note:After a2sd install it might reboot the phone so wait till it reboots and continue with the next code.You have to do the su command first before continuing with the rest of the codes

DFT Downloads
    Frankinstine DROID v1.8 DFT Final DFT Build :D

CLK Downloads - Go Here For Instructions
    CLK 260M System w/44M Cache New!
    Frankinstine DROID v1.9 CLK
    Frankinstine DROID v2.0 CLK

CWR Downloads
    Frankinstine DROID v1.1S Slim Version 125MB's!!!!!!
    Frankinstine DROID v1.7
    Frankinstine DROID v1.8
    Frankinstine DROID v1.9
    Frankinstine DROID v2.0

CWR Themes And Mods Remember, Flash these after phone is set up, you can NOT flash on first boot!
    Frankinstine Arabic Support + Moon Reader RTL is activated with ardoid app (included just need to buy the key) By:Ayman alsnd & Y6b,Also thanks to:qaliza For testing and adding some additional files to complete! :D
    DarkTremor's Apps2sd v2.7.5.3 Beta 4 This might reboot your phone 2-3 times on first boot. This happens because its repairing any errors.

Frankinstine Parts v1.1
    screen4mo.png

OBsense Theme v1.0 By: Cubanaso Unfortunatly this will Break the home screen rearrange mod. Also if you have the Notification Power Widget, it will be Lost. I will Add to it as time allows
    screen6yv.png
    screen7e.png
    screen8m.png

Rouge Sense v1.0 Go to page 62 for wallpapers, thanks to: mdpgc
    Rouge Sense v1.1
    rouge1.png
    rouge2.png
    rouge3.png

esk0dr0id Clear Glass
    screen9j.png
    screen10o.png
    screen11g.png

rEVOlution Theme
    screen12q.png
    screen13g.png
    screen14.png

esk0dr0id Black & Blue Theme
    screen16m.png
    screen15q.png
    screen17i.png

PC Board Theme From v1.4

Radio See Post #383 For Install Instructions.
    Leo Radio 2.12 This is NOT required.

CWR Rom Updates DO NOT WIPE, Only FLASH ON v1.4 ROM Already Setup.
    Frankinstine Update 1

If you like my work you can donate HERE. Thank You
    How about tmobile apps, do they work?

If you are refering to my account app then it does.I did notice that it stays loading for a while when I first installed the app, For some reason if you turn the phone to landscape it loads fully.So Be Patient. lol But after first load it runs great.
    v1.1 is up! Tested and working now. Also removed low incall modd. Its was causing the phone to boot slower. I can post it for any one to use. Just let me know.
    Thanks Frankinstine, keep up the good work.
    Can't wait til the update!

Update is up. Still have a few things to add but ill release on next update. Parts v1.1 is up, I just made it into a full theme.
    Your the **** my good sir, I have been waiting for this since a few hours ago! Seems no one really wants to support zip roms which is the ONLY efficient way of doing things.

Thank you!

No problem, and yeah I've actually been waiting too but have not seen any. I've been flashing roms with my nexus one and love flashing through recovery.