(Q) Puk Code Error Loop Help?- Don't buy this phone?.

Search This thread

vanstygma

Dec 3, 2011
Hi, i buy this phone from Ebay, and needs to be unlocked, but surprise to me, is imposible cause the loop puk error that many persons have.

I flash and rebranding an use a lot of different SIM cards, also ATT cards and nothing happens, nothing can pass that loop of PUK.
Thinking in something about the software.

I dont know whats wrong, but i waste my money, i bought IMEI Unlock with PUK code for the phone, but nothings helps. So sorry for me, but for new users, listen to my words, dont waste your money in this phone on Internet, if your carrier sells you, is okay, but dont buy this phone on Internet, because you dont know what do you get.

EDIT: Please if somebody knows some trick to do...i trying everthing from debranding, to use nodo, to upgrade or use hacks, and i have imei and unblock imei codes, puk codes from and for the phone...the phone works flaweslly, and its new.

I'll be aprecciated a lot, or pay for a real solution if is possible!
(No rebel sim or something)

Last edited:

vanstygma

Dec 3, 2011
Nobody help? Anyone? A clue?

I think it's a somethig about the soft.

EDIT: Let's see my last hope, i wanna buy a Rebel SIM Card. No hope, i think would be a waste of money.
So, this is the end for this phone, if doest work, oficially its a bug on the Phone..

Last edited:

fighterfury

Apr 7, 2012
you gonna need some software to unlock it using usb data cable . go to some tech guy who unlock phones near you ! they'l defenetly help you out .
btw .... i don't think flashing would help because thease stuff is stored in nvrom and can be unlocked using some tool box , which usually tech guys has !
even i'm having this problem ...follow my post on
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24546461#post24546461