[Q] help me please !!!

Search This thread

omar youssef

Jun 17, 2014
please read carefully ..
I have note 2 gt-n7100 when I bought it it was running android 4.1.2 after a few weeks I updated it to 4.3 but I noticed that the download mode screen changed and additional details appeared like knox an warranty void which wasn't apear before but the strange thing is that the old download mode start to appear again when I use kies but it is use less and not download any thing seems like I have 2 download modes but I can't maje any of them default or delete the other altough when I press home and power and volume down the new one always appear.. I rooted my devise using odin and there was no problem then the new update of kitkat 4.4.2 comes to france I couldn't wait then i downloaded it flashing it using odin again and rooted it with no problrm via odin and philz touch .. a few weeks i tried to connect it to odin to downgrade it to 4.3 again but it didn't appear in odin ! i thought that it could be somthing in the new software like they have stoped flash player of working so i thought that they possible avoid using odin or someting like that .. i tried using mobile odin buy chain fire and i flashed 4.3 again but the root permission was lost .. i tried again to connect it with odin but nothing changed at all i tried every possible way to use odin again installing the new drivers required and the latest version of odin and using another pc and cables altough all of them was working with no problem after 4.3 version .. tried every possible one clike root app like framaroot and etc .. tried the adb mode via my pc and it said kernel is patched I updated it to 4.4.2 again via the built in software update and nothing changed .. any way to solve that re root my mobile again !!! .. it seems like a hopeless case :'( help me please and for any additional details I will reply immediately .. thx in advance and sorry for my bad english :)

Attachments

• 2014-06-17-14-44-09.png
    2014-06-17-14-44-09.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
You can try towelroot also. Google it. If I remember correctly the site is called the same way dot com. Geohot made it.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Reactions: omar youssef

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
Which bootloader are you on now.?
Check with phone app info from play store.

And make sure the bootloader is the same/correct for your actual rom.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Last edited:
Reactions: omar youssef

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can try towelroot also. Google it. If I remember correctly the site is called the same way dot com. Geohot made it.

Sent from my GT-N7100
    Which bootloader are you on now.?
    Check with phone app info from play store.

And make sure the bootloader is the same/correct for your actual rom.

Sent from my GT-N7100
    No , everything is correct. Have to search the solution in other place.

Sent from my GT-N7100
    other place like what ? I can't know what's the problen definiltely ! but still can't do any thing to root my mobile :(

Your Usb is debugging is ON in developer mode?
    Under settings.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app