We do not accept device requests

Search This thread

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
If you have and you want support for it, find a developer with the same device and ask for a port to it. We will not officially support any device outside of oppo/Nexus/OnePlus and begging on here for device support is a futile effort. We will not be accepting or acknowledging any more device requests.

Enough with the posts begging for device support.

#stayparanoid

Last edited:

subramanianv

May 23, 2010
Is Oppo Find 7 / 7a supported? I am not able to find any builds in PA site as well on Oppo Find 7 XDA forums.

Claudisimo

Apr 4, 2013
People should see if the paranoid android legacy team has support for their device. No idea if they accept device requests though.

Keep up the good work! Thanks for paranoid android, my favorite rom by far.

just_poison

Sep 13, 2014
If you have <insert random device here> and you want support for it, find a developer with the same device and ask for a port to it. We will not officially support any device outside of oppo/Nexus and begging on here for device support is a futile effort. We will not be accepting or acknowledging any more device requests.

#stayparanoid

Hello Dear,

What about official cooperation for a new phone? somthing like CM for OPO or OPPO...

Waiting for your feedback for further details.

Sorry i had to post here since i can t find any contacts...

Thks

leahcimewol

Dec 26, 2011
Newcastle
Where would one find out about possible ELEMENTAL X development for other makes of phone other than Nexus devices? Nobody seems to know? , or failing that a very similar kernel? It's amazing, thank you in advance, cheers

leahcimewol

Dec 26, 2011
Newcastle
Thank you for being so helpful twt! Should have known with a name like pirateghost it was going to be a non starter. You could have at least made a suggestion! Not everyone has the luxury of sitting on their arses all day trawling through f#£%&& forums for the right #£%%&- answer! I can just tell from your answer that your between the age of 25 and 28 full of self inflated arrogance, what's that you said?? Oh I couldn't hear that, perhaps if you climbed down from your high horse! If you read my post I was very civil, was no need for you to spout ****e! I suppose it was naive of me to expect any help? crawl back out your own arse next time and be civil asswipe!

Pirateghost

Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
Thank you for being so helpful twt! Should have known with a name like pirateghost it was going to be a non starter. You could have at least made a suggestion! Not everyone has the luxury of sitting on their arses all day trawling through f#£%&& forums for the right #£%%&- answer! I can just tell from your answer that your between the age of 25 and 28 full of self inflated arrogance, what's that you said?? Oh I couldn't hear that, perhaps if you climbed down from your high horse! If you read my post I was very civil, was no need for you to spout ****e! I suppose it was naive of me to expect any help? crawl back out your own arse next time and be civil asswipe!
I'm not the moron that posted a question about a kernel that has NOTHING to do with Paranoid Android, in a thread discussing NO DEVICE REQUESTS.

My response was perfectly sane and not rude. Yours proves you have issues regarding basic comprehension and common sense.

Perhaps you should learn how to use forums and stop lashing out at people asking about your inability to understand basic concepts of human interaction.

It's kind of funny that you seem to think you know me. You don't. My son is more mature than you are.

Oh and I'm locking this thread. If you want to continue to discuss how stupid you appear at this time, we can do so in a PM. Or we can just get a mod involved and have you removed from this forum.

leahcimewol

Dec 26, 2011
Newcastle
You could have been kinder to begin with if you didn't want the response I gave you. A bit of patience and understanding im a very reasonable man, a point in the right direction would have been the kind thing to do. Clearly you are incapable of that and your response also clearly indicates getting on the defence means you must feel a little guilty about your response. I'm going to do the right thing and apologise to you for getting on my high horse. If you have any back bone you will do the same. And please don't threaten me in the future. There are thousands of forums with very helpful people, just decided to use XDA because the app is actually quite good and convenient. I am sorry for posting in the wrong forum, trust me I will never do it again if crap if what I have to deal with, a complete waste of everyone's time and energy, wouldn't you agree? :)

Pirateghost

Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
There was literally nothing wrong with my first response. There was nothing malicious or rude in it at all. Period. You are the one that got all butthurt about being asked why you were posting a completely unrelated question, in this forum section, within this topic.

Reactions: leahcimewol
S

sydtek

If you have and you want support for it, find a developer with the same device and ask for a port to it. We will not officially support any device outside of oppo/Nexus/OnePlus and begging on here for device support is a futile effort. We will not be accepting or acknowledging any more device requests.

#stayparanoid

Ok.. but Why??

Danitops

Sep 11, 2017
Hello, am new here. Am interested in a custom rom for my Fero pace. I know you don't take requests, but are there ported roms I can use or recommended ones?

Thanks

TargetedNuke

Aug 27, 2018
I thought there was an xda feed post saying PA pie would be released on Moto g5+.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

#stayparanoid
    Is Oppo Find 7 / 7a supported? I am not able to find any builds in PA site as well on Oppo Find 7 XDA forums.

It is in unofficial status until we have some stability with it. There are builds here on xda until we get them official status

#stayparanoid
    Hello Dear,

What about official cooperation for a new phone? somthing like CM for OPO or OPPO...

Waiting for your feedback for further details.

Sorry i had to post here since i can t find any contacts...

Thks

What exactly are you talking about?

Please pm me.

#stayparanoid
    There was literally nothing wrong with my first response. There was nothing malicious or rude in it at all. Period. You are the one that got all butthurt about being asked why you were posting a completely unrelated question, in this forum section, within this topic.