Seidio

Search This thread

mario23

Nov 13, 2007
South Fla
I like the surface for everyday use and it is less bulky than the active. Try one out at best buy so you can see in person.

For those of you who said you received shipping notice........any updates???

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
Got my active today. Had onr on my 4g for ever, though it was the amazon limited one when it came out.
The evo3d active is bout the same except the rubber has the feel/texture of the plastic armour shell part. Whereas the evo4g case the rubber/silicone part was slicker kinda. Thats my only gripe so far with it in the 5min ive had it

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Merckle

Dec 18, 2007
Greenville
Ordered!

Ordered my Active on Tuesday and got a email saying it was shipped Tuesday. Gave me a tracking number but since it was usps figured it wouldn't work. But guess give it a few days.

Was kinda weird because says there pre-orders and won't ship till 7/8. You would think such a hot item they would have it ready sooner.

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
Ordered my Active on Tuesday and got a email saying it was shipped Tuesday. Gave me a tracking number but since it was usps figured it wouldn't work. But guess give it a few days.

Was kinda weird because says there pre-orders and won't ship till 7/8. You would think such a hot item they would have it ready sooner.

yeah was worried by that date too myself b/c the active wasn't out on release of the Evo4G either i dont think. Least not the limited one they sold on Amazon wasn't.

The active for the 3D looks like the limited one for amazon for the 4G but like i said before im kinda put off by the texture of the silicone part being the same as the plastic shell/armor. on the 4G the silicone was more rubbery and would grip to your touch kinda and thats not the case now.

Btw they ship outa Tx via USPS and use their Parcel Post service. got here in about 5days to NC i think.

Merckle

Dec 18, 2007
Greenville
yeah was worried by that date too myself b/c the active wasn't out on release of the Evo4G either i dont think. Least not the limited one they sold on Amazon wasn't.

The active for the 3D looks like the limited one for amazon for the 4G but like i said before im kinda put off by the texture of the silicone part being the same as the plastic shell/armor. on the 4G the silicone was more rubbery and would grip to your touch kinda and thats not the case now.

Btw they ship outa Tx via USPS and use their Parcel Post service. got here in about 5days to NC i think.

I loved the one for my Evo so had to get one for the 3D. I'm down here in SC who knows when it will be here due to July 4th week

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
I loved the one for my Evo so had to get one for the 3D. I'm down here in SC who knows when it will be here due to July 4th week

I have the Amazon limited version of the Sedio Active on my EVO4G here and still can't get over the texture difference b/w the two cases. The one for the 3D is like it has a powdery coating on the silicone rubber part making it a lil slicker to touch, whereas the 4G case i have is more rubbery to touch.

lemme know how yours turns out when you get it. I emailed Seidio to see what the deal is with that as the coatings are deff different.

norm12

Aug 17, 2010
I have the Platinum surface and am impressed----feels smooth and very similar to the seidio innocase on my hero. The holster combo was only $34--really good deal

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

mario23

Nov 13, 2007
South Fla
I got mine in last week. The active case looks really nice but the corners concern me. I remember on the Evo, they wouldn't last and break. I ended up selling it to a friend of mine. I still have the surface but currently, the Defender is my phone. It took some getting used to but I really do like it. I'm keeping the surface and holster in case I get tired of it or want a lower profile setup for some specific occasion...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah...these days they're calling it surface but its the same thing.
    There are pics of it on the link.

Here's the Surface case with kickstand option
    CSR3HEV3DK-BK-2.jpg

and here's the active
    act.jpg
    Seido surface kickstand flaw...IMHO

See my post here:
    [http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15017101&postcount=17

:eek: