mrdreamers is stuck on s2 boot-logo...

Search This thread

cyril279

Jun 3, 2013
im stuck on the s2 boot logo i think its bricked i tried taking out battery and clearing cache and dav but still frozen on s2 boot logo do i need to odin stock to fix? if so which stock do i use? can someone provide a link to the stock i need and root files?:confused:
i already have odin and cwm recovery is already on my phone.

ty for that but he say to download this, "I777UCKH7-REV02-home-low-CL503881.tar.md5.7z" which i am right now but then he says to download a kernel to flash second but he does not say exactly which one it is unless im not understanding him can you tell me which one he is talking about? and is that all i need to go back to stock and then root?

Are you able to get the phone into recovery mode? If so, a factory reset should solve the boot issue.

If not, then it is worth trying to flash the stock firmware via ODIN.

Are you able to enter recovery or download mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: creepyncrawly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im stuck on the s2 boot logo i think its bricked i tried taking out battery and clearing cache and dav but still frozen on s2 boot logo do i need to odin stock to fix? if so which stock do i use? can someone provide a link to the stock i need and root files?:confused:
    i already have odin and cwm recovery is already on my phone.

ty for that but he say to download this, "I777UCKH7-REV02-home-low-CL503881.tar.md5.7z" which i am right now but then he says to download a kernel to flash second but he does not say exactly which one it is unless im not understanding him can you tell me which one he is talking about? and is that all i need to go back to stock and then root?

Are you able to get the phone into recovery mode? If so, a factory reset should solve the boot issue.

If not, then it is worth trying to flash the stock firmware via ODIN.

Are you able to enter recovery or download mode?