[ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

Do u want ULTIMATE V7 with camera loader or without camera loader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mehdiaraghi

Jul 26, 2009
Hi , I Downloaded your rom forold gene but I wonder why you didn't release with manila for old gene? your rom is grate thanks

mehdiaraghi

Jul 26, 2009
Hi , I Downloaded your rom forold gene but I wonder why you didn't release with manila for old gene? your rom is grate thanks

mehdiaraghi

Jul 26, 2009

karan999

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2008

okkkk....i'll upload in a moment.

Currently using : Custom Manila 2D WM 6.5 Build 23017 based on BesFen's kitchen and Sumit's xip and sys

Rom upgrading is not easy.please be careful.
[GUIDE] Step by Step Guide for Upgrading P3400 and P3400i ROM + FAQs

:) 3.5mm audio converter for HTC. :) Storage card information for HTC GENE users.

mehdiaraghi

Jul 26, 2009
the camera doesn't work, and itbusy more than 18mb storage, is it o? because you said it pool page is 8 mb

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
the camera doesn't work, and itbusy more than 18mb storage, is it o? because you said it pool page is 8 mb

yup.page pool is set to 8mb.camera does work.just dont press the hardware key and from the manilla photos and videos tab.

use the camera shortcut key from the start menu.

Currently using : Custom Manila 2D WM 6.5 Build 23017 based on BesFen's kitchen and Sumit's xip and sys

:) 3.5mm audio converter for HTC. :) Storage card information for HTC GENE users.

rohan_s_2000

Nov 5, 2008
Pune
hi karan
why am i not able to install themes for manilla 2d with m2dc.. i mean after installing a theme touch flo wont launch.. it shows tap here to launch touch flo and then nothing happens... is there a problem with some default files that u have put in the rom?? coz in ur rom it doesnt even show an analog clock..
using v6...

mehdiaraghi

Jul 26, 2009
yup.page pool is set to 8mb.camera does work.just dont press the hardware key and from the manilla photos and videos tab.

thanks, so the storage catch is ok you mean...
I hope with manila upload soon , thanks

techmate

Jun 18, 2008
Mumbai
@Karan: The new look ROM is awesome:) You are now turning out to be one of the master chef for Gene:D.
However I find that free RAM decreases substantially after some usage and drops to 10-11 MB. I am using no frills HTC Home plus clock theme. Though I am finding not much reduction in performance.

@Guys :The build 23017 is excellent on most of the fronts except that it still has memory leakage issues persisting:mad: I understand newer builds should address this.

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
hi karan
why am i not able to install themes for manilla 2d with m2dc.. i mean after installing a theme touch flo wont launch.. it shows tap here to launch touch flo and then nothing happens... is there a problem with some default files that u have put in the rom?? coz in ur rom it doesnt even show an analog clock..
using v6...

Really strange.actually the problem is we are using the new manilla skin.apart from that,as everybody plotted that in messages tab,there is no message incrementation while scrolling.but i did try to change the background and a theme too.This is the skin i used.its awesome.and did change.although i tried just once.try rebooting ur device and then try.i request other members using the same and reply n give a feedback.

@Karan: The new look ROM is awesome:) You are now turning out to be one of the master chef for Gene:D.
However I find that free RAM decreases substantially after some usage and drops to 10-11 MB. I am using no frills HTC Home plus clock theme. Though I am finding not much reduction in performance.

@Guys :The build 23017 is excellent on most of the fronts except that it still has memory leakage issues persisting:mad: I understand newer builds should address this.

yup,right now im using my own rom ULTIMATE V6 TITANIUM.right now my free ram is 12mb.maybe because im using message box thats why.also in advance task manager u'll find gwes.exe taking more that 10mb ram.this is a major change since i have started using Rakesh's dialer.Remember? earlier i was using minimal black dialer and the free ram would boost upto 17mb.other reasons,might be,both of ur finger menu as well as message box are activated.so that consumes a bit of ur ram.

A big thanks to Vaibhav for ice hockey 3D.love this game. :):):)

im testing alot now.i flash my gene 3-4 times minimum a day.lets see,i'll keep my ULTIMATE V7 safe.:rolleyes::cool:;)

Last edited:

rohan_s_2000

Nov 5, 2008
Pune
@karan
So already signs of Ultimate V7 huh!!!!!

Good good... keep up the work and keep us posted about the developments...

PS: didnt know u were from pune too!!! bharich!!!

mehdiaraghi

Jul 26, 2009

under no circumstances the camera doesn't work... do sth ... and I have old gene as I told you before but when I connect to the pc it shown p3400i :eek:
please let me now if I'm wrong?

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
under no circumstances the camera doesn't work... do sth ... and I have old gene as I told you before but when I connect to the pc it shown p3400i :eek:
please let me now if I'm wrong?

that u can even change by going to settings>device info.others are not having camera problems as of now.mine working too.i dont know whats wrong with u.try a reboot again.and this time first press the camera hardware button.

x3060

Dec 31, 2008
i just downloaded one for the old gene ... the thing i have noticed is that

the with the audio manager ON, and with the headphones ON, if i then turn off the screen , the music pauses its play..... i never came across that issue in your previous rom.

well, am going to my native for a couple of weeks... i hope that you will upload V7 by the time i return and fix that issue.

once again... well done in producing a stunning rom. :)

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
i just downloaded one for the old gene ... the thing i have noticed is that

the with the audio manager ON, and with the headphones ON, if i then turn off the screen , the music pauses its play..... i never came across that issue in your previous rom.

well, am going to my native for a couple of weeks... i hope that you will upload V7 by the time i return and fix that issue.

once again... well done in producing a stunning rom. :)
You can fix that issue yourself,
Open Regedit and goto HKLM->Software->HTC->AudioManager in it you will find a key enter_suspend, just change it from 1 to 0.
Hope it helps :)

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
You can fix that issue yourself,
Open Regedit and goto HKLM->Software->HTC->AudioManager in it you will find a key enter_suspend, just change it from 1 to 0.
Hope it helps :)

thanks mannn :) this is the 7th time i flashed my gene today.preparing for windows 7.i hope people like it.;););)

rakesh_4utoo

Jul 11, 2007
New Delhi , India
that u can even change by going to settings>device info.others are not having camera problems as of now.mine working too.i dont know whats wrong with u.try a reboot again.and this time first press the camera hardware button.

Storage memory at starup 20 MB :rolleyes::rolleyes:
What is the problem?I am using OLD gene

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Storage memory at starup 20 MB :rolleyes::rolleyes:
What is the problem?I am using OLD gene

ur dialer !!! It rocks..but my personal observation(no offence) is that it consumes more ram for running.am cooking ULTIMATE V7 with minimal black dialer.rest packages are the same for a while for testing.free ram is 23mb on start up!!!!!!!!!

rakesh_4utoo

Jul 11, 2007
New Delhi , India
ur dialer !!! It rocks..but my personal observation(no offence) is that it consumes more ram for running.am cooking ULTIMATE V7 with minimal black dialer.rest packages are the same for a while for testing.free ram is 23mb on start up!!!!!!!!!

i forgot to mention that the memory status is of your rom when flashed:D:D
program memory is 17 MB at startup

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

newbuttonz.gif

★★★Welcome to the Ultimate Series™ Thread. ★★★

newcopy1.png

newcopyk.jpg

88239834.gif

Thread index

Vote of thanks..

thankyoupostitnote.jpg

*Note - the person sequence has nothing to do with the level of importance.As far as our Gene forum is concerned, its according to my history on xda when i came to know people sequentially.
    Everyone's help and even the smallest guidance has been equally important to me.thankyou all.

• Haree - Our very new Gene Moderator.thanks for all your support.
    • Krazy_about_technology(Sumit) - for the ROM upgrading tutorial,guiding me how to use Ervis Kitchen and many other endless beneficial help..
    • Duron23(farooq) - for guiding me throughout my ROM cooking process.
    • vaibhav_batra_the_techguy - for the awesome package creator.
    • Addictedtoxda - for keeping Gene forum clean and for various help on the forum.
    • Ankit360 - for writing first Gene ROM Upgrading tutorial and for various guidance throughout the forum.
    • wapvirus - for skinning help,qvga enhancements,menu enhancements help.
    • Ramersonw - guidance troughout the forum.
    • BesFen - for writing the Ervis Kitchen tutorial.
    • Rakesh_4utoo - for being a great friend on xda.
    • Shail00 - Support on forum.
    • Jagan_3400 - for helping me out in About screen image and other support on the forum.
    • pawanbaw - for support on forum.
    • Deathgame(Naman) - Support on forum.
    • !Aman! - for qvga skinning help.
    • FallenSparten - for constant help throughout the forum.
    • Da_G - for providing latest builds on xda-developers.
    • whitealien - for providing lates Touchflo2d enhancements.
    • Paul_Days - for providing rhodium rings and other enhancements for qvga.
    • NRGZ28 - for my Gene EnergyRom inspiration.
    • yozgatg - for my Sense Rom inspiration.

Special thanks to all the Gene users(names i have missed adding to the list.i apologize.) who have helped and supported me.

donateu.png
    paypalkaran.png

Donations list !!!
    common guys...be the first one to come on the list !!! :)

animatedglobe.gif
    Stay connected !!!

Follow me on Twitter to get the latest ROM release news feeds.
    Screenshots | About Release | Upcoming Release

Ultimate V8.0 Built 21916!!!

gprs problem

gprs gets disconnected automatically especially when internet sharing for every half hour is there any fix for it.
    Guys I'm on a vacation....Will reach back home on 2nd Jan 2K11...
    All promissed updates to follow.

Action on Gene soon begins !!!! .
    M back !!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all :)

updates to follow soon.