OE back cover

Search This thread

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
I'm looking to buy the OPPO Astro Black back cover w/ NFC for the 7a.

Other then at the OPPO forum, has anyone found this back cover replacement?

It looks like this~
Back%20cover%20Astro%20Black.jpg

Thank you

Last edited:

babyree

May 18, 2013
There is alliexpress and mistertao. Gotta have patience though as it'll take awhile.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

Scann69

The add/link you've shared is rather sketchy. The title says for the x9077, but the descriptions says for the x9007.

Yah but i believe it'll fit....i'm already using it but i got mine from Taobao without the NFC. Bought it direct.

Attachments

• Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 906
  • Image04.jpg
    Image04.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 822

Scann69

Very nice. The NFC is the reason I have interest in the one I've mentioned.

Is the feel of the black carbon much better then the OE stock?

Personally i find the feel and grip much better compared to the original white cover. Also the white tends to get dirty very fast. Having said that....i just got the clear back case in my mail box this afternoon.....now it's exactly how i like it to be :cool:

As for the NFC, i removed the NFC from the original white cover and put it on the carbon cover. Pictures attached.

Attachments

• Image05.jpg
    Image05.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 1,065
  • Image06.jpg
    Image06.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Image07.jpg
    Image07.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,045
Reactions: TonyStark R.I.P.

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Personally i find the feel and grip much better compared to the original white cover. Also the white tends to get dirty very fast. Having said that....i just got the clear back case in my mail box this afternoon.....now it's exactly how i like it to be :cool:

As for the NFC, i removed the NFC from the original white cover and put it on the carbon cover. Pictures attached.
Great pics mate:good: I like that case... only if it's a hard rubberized case. I don't like cases that make the phone slippery

yacsrk

Aug 17, 2012
Alternative on ebay ?

Anyone found a seller on ebay ?
I prefer using Paypal for such buyings...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The add/link you've shared is rather sketchy. The title says for the x9077, but the descriptions says for the x9007.

Yah but i believe it'll fit....i'm already using it but i got mine from Taobao without the NFC. Bought it direct.
    LOL

actually the x9006 is US and the x9007 and x9077 are international:good:;)

No.

X9006 is International and there are 2 versions. US and Europe.

X9007 and X9077 are China mobile versions.

Sent from my FIND7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Very nice. The NFC is the reason I have interest in the one I've mentioned.

Is the feel of the black carbon much better then the OE stock?