[FINAL][ROM][ICS 4.0.4][7510][UELPL] - Infamous Tab v3.0 - 3.17.2013

Search This thread

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
I've sold my 7510 to a friend in need, and as such can no longer maintain this ROM...happy to answer questions as needed though for users still running it (if any). :)

infamous-logo-003-1.jpg

Welcome to Infamous Tab 3.0!

Gql2w.png

- Based on UELPL (official US version)
- CM9 Android keyboard with adjustable vibration and volume keys to move corser
- deodexed
- zipaligned
- init.d supported
- rooted of course
- Superuser
- insecure kernel
- build.prop tweaked
- SD Card speed tweak
- Busybox
- DSPManager
- removed ads (mostly)
- Advanced Power Menu
- 1% battery mod
- V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox!
Read here
- Also included the scripts under /system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:
* Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
* KickAssKernelizer_Tweaks_Installer_Update_3_RC8
* V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC9_Test_17​

- Modded Skype! Credit to theos0o!! Visit his thread for apk download if needed.)
- Ported Asus Supernote! Credit to b00sted for this fantastic set of links!)

- HIDE CLOCK ON STATUS BAR feature. Only TW based ROM offering this currently. Check out Settings > Date and Time for the new toggles!

- GooManager Ready! (from v2.2 onward - future updates will be pushed OTA :D)
- Quick Panel lightly themed, darker and slicker looking now, IMO
- LONG PRESS BACK TO KILL APP! Another first to Galaxy Tab 10.1 TW based ROM offerings! AOKP style app kill mod ported from GNote for GTab10.1. In any application, simply longpress the back button to destroy the app. USE THIS FEATURE OFTEN TO FURTHER CONSERVE BATTERY AND FREE UP RAM ON YOUR DEVICE.

CHANGES IN 3.0:

- Merged Mackay 1.3 Kernel - BIG thanks to XDA Recognized Developer and Team Infamous contributor kasper_h for his work on this awesome kernel! OC support to 1.6 GHz, lots of custom governors to choose from, amazing deep sleep, brickbug safe. Check out the official Mackay 1.3 thread here for more details!

- Added latest Nova Launcher. Highly recommended...keep reading, there are other benefits to using it if you don't today!

- Added new default wallpaper, optimized for use with Nova Launcher. Enable Nova on initial boot and it will size itself to add more badass. Yes, more badass.

- A couple of app updates (ROM Toolbox etc.)

- Further tweaks for more effortless scrolling and touchscreen response!

- BAKED IN V6 SUPERCHARGER SETTINGS! I've included a patched services.jar that should speed things up considerably in the UI and clocks in at 75% supercharged right from the initial flash. Beta testers reported great results. If you use the baked in Nova Launcher, it will supercharge itself! Run the V6 script in /system/xbin/scripts to 100% supercharge and re-apply minfree settings for maximum performance. IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE!

And coming soon...

- A few more aesthetic tweaks that are necessary
- A new, fully re-themed System UI add-on that will darken the theme even further and add some light holo theming + a new battery mod! STAY TUNED FOR THAT.
- Maybe a switch to SuperSU...still considering that one.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- We can't update every week. I have a family and demanding job and will work as hard as possible to support the thread but new enhancements may take some time.

- Make sure you do the obvious thing - take a Nandroid backup prior to flashing in case something unexpected occurs!

ALWAYS a good idea to do a full wipe before flashing! TWRP or CWM is fine, make sure you do a factory reset AND a /system wipe to be sure you get it all!

4sy6E.png

Code:
Change log:

v3.0

- Baked in Mackay 1.3 kernel
- Removed Kii keyboard
- Baked in V6 SUPERCHARGER tweaked services.jar.  Re-run supercharger script for 100% performance (Option 9 recommended for "super unleaded" performance!
- More tweaks for scroll and touchscreen response.  You won't find better response or scrolling in another stock 4.0 ROM for this device, period.
- Added latest Nova Launcher
- Updated ROM Toolbox
- Updated Dropbox
- New 1280x800 wallpaper OPTIMIZED FOR NOVA LAUNCHER

v2.2

Reconfigured GooManager to detect future updates
Pulled CPU Sleeper, causing instability issues
Updated default wallpaper - more badass.  Everybody likes more badass.
Darkened theming on top quick panel bar.  The blue bothered me.  I think this is much better.
Fixed translucent notification overlay - solid black with very light silver gradient.  Slick.
Added Kii Keyboard
Fixed white-on-white volume icons when adjusting volume
Updated 1% battery mod with new icons
NEW MOD:  Longpress back button to kill application

v2.12

- Addition of Asus Supernote/Modded Skype apps to package
- Added Hide Clock mod to Settings menu (thanks Jeboo!)
  **EXCLUSIVE to P7510 Samsung stock-based ROM variants** (as far as we can tell...
  PM me proof of this option on a ROM with a thread posted before this one and I will pull the claim.)

v1.2

- Advanced Power Menu
- 100% battery mod
- debloated // removed Samsung apps
- updated tweaks and scripts
- few others I cannot remember...

- rebased to UELPL (official US version)
- added Android keyboard from CM9 with adjustable vibration and volume keys to move corser
- deodexed
- zipaligned
- init.d supported
- rooted of course
- unsecure kernel
- build.prop tweaked
- V6 supercharged
- SD Card speed tweak
- included CPU sleeper app from Eugene
- busybox
- updated scripts in xbin/scripts
- DSP manager
- removed Google Now
- removed ads (mostly) 
- fat addition, meaning full of bloat. Will slim down next update.

- Ereader is acting up. See extra's below for download

- Google Now with working voice (still in beta, so can be hit or miss)
- Android keyboard
- fixed init.d - kernel issues before
- Goo.im manager - included
- Titanium backup - included
- Flash player - included 
- few others...
- working on lots of tweaks that may or may not be out anytime soon

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

X7uBS.png

Code:
- As mentioned above, it was noticed very late that there is still one white-on-white notification icon in the pop-up volume selectors.  This is known and an update will be provided as soon as there's more time (didn't want to hold back any longer)

THANKS GO TO:
- Jamison904 for all the help, motivation and support!
- Kasper_h for the Mackay 1.3 kernel and all of his help, advice, and contributions!!
- Samsung
- zepplinrox for V6 script
- B00sted (link to Asus Supernote)
- theos0o (modded Skype)
- Jeboo (Hide Clock toggle)
- mirko ddd (longpress to kill mod)
- Kiidev for the Kii Keyboard!

INSTALLATION STEPS (JUST IN CASE)
- CLEAN FLASH ALWAYS!!!! Back up your apps, launcher settings, all that stuff before you start.
- Download ROM to /sdcard
- Reboot into recovery
- Take a backup
- Wipe exactly as shown here: Cache, Dalvik, Factory Reset, AND SYSTEM PARTITION. In CWM, use "format /system" under Mounts and Storage.
- Reboot. First boot may take 1-2 minutes, BE PATIENT. You'd take a while to get going again if someone ripped out all your guts and stuffed them back in a different way, wouldn't you? :)

DOWNLOADS AND OTHER LINKS
Note: PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRRORS TO OUR WORK. If a mirror craps out and we haven't noticed, please PM me.

INFAMOUS TAB 3.0 - MAIN DOWNLOAD
INFAMOUS TAB 3.0 - OFFICIAL MIRROR

LINK TO ORIGINAL INFAMOUS TAB THREAD (for extras etc.)

Feel free to hit the Thanks button on the OP and/or hook me up with a 5 star rating if you're happy with my work!

And hey, if you're feeling especially charitable, please feel free to ship a donation to the dirty diaper fund! My wife and son will thank you, and may even let me hang around to do more stuff for everyone! Absolutely not required but ABSOLUTELY appreciated by me and my family! Use the "Donate to Me" link to your left, and thank you again for your support!

xWQL

Last edited:

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
SCREENSHOTS

Hide Clock toggle in Settings, updated volume pop-up with fixed volume icon (formerly white on white)
CLICK HERE

Screenshot showing darkened theming on Quick Panel (top bar is a bright blue in stock ROM)
CLICK HERE

Badass toast message that pops up after engaging Longpress Back App Kill mod. >:D
CLICK HERE

Repaired notification pop-up (no longer translucent) with light silver gradient theme along the bottom.
CLICK HERE

Settings page - just for fun :)
CLICK HERE

Last edited:

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
RANDOM NOTES

Just a few things that run through my head when I work on this ROM that I think will help out some of the folks who don't have a ton of experience tweaking out their systems for what they feel is optimum performance.

LAUNCHER OPTIONS

I am a fan of launchers other than TouchWiz Home, most notably Nova. Nova is now INCLUDED in Infamous Tab 3.0, and the patched Supercharger settings that are baked in will immediately improve the performance of this launcher right out of the gate!

Try out Nova with this configuration, you won't regret it:

- Scroll Speed: Stock
- Animation Speed: Nova Default
- App Animation: Icecream Sandwich. They offer you Jellybean as well, but I just think the app anims with 4.0 were sexy. :)
- OH and yes - take advantage of Settings > Developer Options to help with your launcher experience as well!! I have my animation scales reduced from the stock 1.0 to 0.5x. It makes a difference in speed without sacrificing the sexy.​

KERNEL OPTIONS

I have now baked in the Mackay 1.3 kernel which, in my opinion, is the best stock kernel option for 4.0 ROMs today. A1 and Yoda's kernel are other fantastic options that you can find by searching in the Dev section for our device. Mackay offers many good governor options and OC up to 1.6GHz, which makes it extremely versatile for different applications. Enjoy!

Here is my kernel setup:
- Kernel: Included Mackay 1.3
- CPU: OC'd to 1200 high, 312 low, Interactive governor, CFQ scheduler
- CPU Control Method: SetCPU app
- GPU: OC'd to 400mhz already. Games and videos are a joy to watch.​

Last edited:

lancem71

Sep 28, 2008
Olathe, KS
I am getting stuck at boot loader screen...do I flash gapps package after?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
I am getting stuck at boot loader screen...do I flash gapps package after?

No reason to flash gapps, they are included (may need a couple of updates but they're in there).

When you say bootloader, are you referring to the Samsung boot logo? Did you fully wipe your device before flashing (meaning factory reset and /system wipe)? What ROM were you coming from?

Reactions: theBPPE

bprince

Jan 18, 2009
I'm stuck in the boot screen as well (Samsung Galaxy Tab logo) and I did a complete wipe as suggested. And my previous rom was Cleanrom 2.0.

Last edited:

lancem71

Sep 28, 2008
Olathe, KS
No reason to flash gapps, they are included (may need a couple of updates but they're in there).

When you say bootloader, are you referring to the Samsung boot logo? Did you fully wipe your device before flashing (meaning factory reset and /system wipe)? What ROM were you coming from?

I did a full wipe. Yes the Samsung boot logo and I am coming from CM10 nightly 12/17

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
Do you have a link? I can't get it to download from xda. Should I just let it boot up and then try and install 2.1? Thanks

I just tested the link in the OP and it's working fine...follow the link at the bottom of my OP to the original Infamous thread and then click the download link for V1.0. Or are you saying that's what you did with no success? I just tried 30 secs ago and it seems OK...

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
The other thing that I'm wondering guys is if this stallout is happening due to the older versions of CWM (5.x.x.x) not necessarily wiping partitions correctly. There is all kinds of talk about using wipe scripts with the older versions to clear the partitions correctly and I'm curious as to whether those older recoveries are leaving "remnants" that are giving you grief.

In addition to the 1.0 option, try updating your recovery to CWM 6.x.x.x or the newer TWRP offerings. I myself use TWRP religiously and haven't had a single issue flashing anything since 4.0 including CM10. Thx!

bprince

Jan 18, 2009
The other thing that I'm wondering guys is if this stallout is happening due to the older versions of CWM (5.x.x.x) not necessarily wiping partitions correctly. There is all kinds of talk about using wipe scripts with the older versions to clear the partitions correctly and I'm curious as to whether those older recoveries are leaving "remnants" that are giving you grief.

In addition to the 1.0 option, try updating your recovery to CWM 6.x.x.x or the newer TWRP offerings. I myself use TWRP religiously and haven't had a single issue flashing anything since 4.0 including CM10. Thx!

Thanks, I just updated my CWM to version 6, tried it again and it works like a charm. Only issue I have is the rolling wake-up (Turning screen on from Sleep) but there are some hints on the forum which might help.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Just installed the new rom and it runs really smooth, will keep testing. Thanks for your hard work:good:

Reactions: djmatt604

lancem71

Sep 28, 2008
Olathe, KS
Finally got it loaded and really like the look of it. One request though, is there a way to get battery percentage on the icon?

Nice work!!

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
Finally got it loaded and really like the look of it. One request though, is there a way to get battery percentage on the icon?

Nice work!!

Hi...There is a batt percentage mod included...are you saying you are not seeing that? Can you post a picture of your home screen / status bar?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app

lancem71

Sep 28, 2008
Olathe, KS
How do i get to the mod?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355959684606.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355959684606.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 679

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've sold my 7510 to a friend in need, and as such can no longer maintain this ROM...happy to answer questions as needed though for users still running it (if any). :)

infamous-logo-003-1.jpg

Welcome to Infamous Tab 3.0!

Gql2w.png

- Based on UELPL (official US version)
    - CM9 Android keyboard with adjustable vibration and volume keys to move corser
    - deodexed
    - zipaligned
    - init.d supported
    - rooted of course
    - Superuser
    - insecure kernel
    - build.prop tweaked
    - SD Card speed tweak
    - Busybox
    - DSPManager
    - removed ads (mostly)
    - Advanced Power Menu
    - 1% battery mod
    - V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox!
    Read here
    - Also included the scripts under /system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:
    * Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
    * KickAssKernelizer_Tweaks_Installer_Update_3_RC8
    * V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC9_Test_17​

- Modded Skype! Credit to theos0o!! Visit his thread for apk download if needed.)
    - Ported Asus Supernote! Credit to b00sted for this fantastic set of links!)

- HIDE CLOCK ON STATUS BAR feature. Only TW based ROM offering this currently. Check out Settings > Date and Time for the new toggles!

- GooManager Ready! (from v2.2 onward - future updates will be pushed OTA :D)
    - Quick Panel lightly themed, darker and slicker looking now, IMO
    - LONG PRESS BACK TO KILL APP! Another first to Galaxy Tab 10.1 TW based ROM offerings! AOKP style app kill mod ported from GNote for GTab10.1. In any application, simply longpress the back button to destroy the app. USE THIS FEATURE OFTEN TO FURTHER CONSERVE BATTERY AND FREE UP RAM ON YOUR DEVICE.

CHANGES IN 3.0:

- Merged Mackay 1.3 Kernel - BIG thanks to XDA Recognized Developer and Team Infamous contributor kasper_h for his work on this awesome kernel! OC support to 1.6 GHz, lots of custom governors to choose from, amazing deep sleep, brickbug safe. Check out the official Mackay 1.3 thread here for more details!

- Added latest Nova Launcher. Highly recommended...keep reading, there are other benefits to using it if you don't today!

- Added new default wallpaper, optimized for use with Nova Launcher. Enable Nova on initial boot and it will size itself to add more badass. Yes, more badass.

- A couple of app updates (ROM Toolbox etc.)

- Further tweaks for more effortless scrolling and touchscreen response!

- BAKED IN V6 SUPERCHARGER SETTINGS! I've included a patched services.jar that should speed things up considerably in the UI and clocks in at 75% supercharged right from the initial flash. Beta testers reported great results. If you use the baked in Nova Launcher, it will supercharge itself! Run the V6 script in /system/xbin/scripts to 100% supercharge and re-apply minfree settings for maximum performance. IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE!

And coming soon...

- A few more aesthetic tweaks that are necessary
    - A new, fully re-themed System UI add-on that will darken the theme even further and add some light holo theming + a new battery mod! STAY TUNED FOR THAT.
    - Maybe a switch to SuperSU...still considering that one.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- We can't update every week. I have a family and demanding job and will work as hard as possible to support the thread but new enhancements may take some time.

- Make sure you do the obvious thing - take a Nandroid backup prior to flashing in case something unexpected occurs!

ALWAYS a good idea to do a full wipe before flashing! TWRP or CWM is fine, make sure you do a factory reset AND a /system wipe to be sure you get it all!

4sy6E.png

Code:
    Change log:

v3.0

- Baked in Mackay 1.3 kernel
    - Removed Kii keyboard
    - Baked in V6 SUPERCHARGER tweaked services.jar.  Re-run supercharger script for 100% performance (Option 9 recommended for "super unleaded" performance!
    - More tweaks for scroll and touchscreen response.  You won't find better response or scrolling in another stock 4.0 ROM for this device, period.
    - Added latest Nova Launcher
    - Updated ROM Toolbox
    - Updated Dropbox
    - New 1280x800 wallpaper OPTIMIZED FOR NOVA LAUNCHER

v2.2

Reconfigured GooManager to detect future updates
    Pulled CPU Sleeper, causing instability issues
    Updated default wallpaper - more badass.  Everybody likes more badass.
    Darkened theming on top quick panel bar.  The blue bothered me.  I think this is much better.
    Fixed translucent notification overlay - solid black with very light silver gradient.  Slick.
    Added Kii Keyboard
    Fixed white-on-white volume icons when adjusting volume
    Updated 1% battery mod with new icons
    NEW MOD:  Longpress back button to kill application

v2.12

- Addition of Asus Supernote/Modded Skype apps to package
    - Added Hide Clock mod to Settings menu (thanks Jeboo!)
      **EXCLUSIVE to P7510 Samsung stock-based ROM variants** (as far as we can tell...
      PM me proof of this option on a ROM with a thread posted before this one and I will pull the claim.)

v1.2

- Advanced Power Menu
    - 100% battery mod
    - debloated // removed Samsung apps
    - updated tweaks and scripts
    - few others I cannot remember...

- rebased to UELPL (official US version)
    - added Android keyboard from CM9 with adjustable vibration and volume keys to move corser
    - deodexed
    - zipaligned
    - init.d supported
    - rooted of course
    - unsecure kernel
    - build.prop tweaked
    - V6 supercharged
    - SD Card speed tweak
    - included CPU sleeper app from Eugene
    - busybox
    - updated scripts in xbin/scripts
    - DSP manager
    - removed Google Now
    - removed ads (mostly) 
    - fat addition, meaning full of bloat. Will slim down next update.

- Ereader is acting up. See extra's below for download

- Google Now with working voice (still in beta, so can be hit or miss)
    - Android keyboard
    - fixed init.d - kernel issues before
    - Goo.im manager - included
    - Titanium backup - included
    - Flash player - included 
    - few others...
    - working on lots of tweaks that may or may not be out anytime soon

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

X7uBS.png

Code:
    - As mentioned above, it was noticed very late that there is still one white-on-white notification icon in the pop-up volume selectors.  This is known and an update will be provided as soon as there's more time (didn't want to hold back any longer)

THANKS GO TO:
    - Jamison904 for all the help, motivation and support!
    - Kasper_h for the Mackay 1.3 kernel and all of his help, advice, and contributions!!
    - Samsung
    - zepplinrox for V6 script
    - B00sted (link to Asus Supernote)
    - theos0o (modded Skype)
    - Jeboo (Hide Clock toggle)
    - mirko ddd (longpress to kill mod)
    - Kiidev for the Kii Keyboard!

INSTALLATION STEPS (JUST IN CASE)
    - CLEAN FLASH ALWAYS!!!! Back up your apps, launcher settings, all that stuff before you start.
    - Download ROM to /sdcard
    - Reboot into recovery
    - Take a backup
    - Wipe exactly as shown here: Cache, Dalvik, Factory Reset, AND SYSTEM PARTITION. In CWM, use "format /system" under Mounts and Storage.
    - Reboot. First boot may take 1-2 minutes, BE PATIENT. You'd take a while to get going again if someone ripped out all your guts and stuffed them back in a different way, wouldn't you? :)

DOWNLOADS AND OTHER LINKS
    Note: PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRRORS TO OUR WORK. If a mirror craps out and we haven't noticed, please PM me.

INFAMOUS TAB 3.0 - MAIN DOWNLOAD
    INFAMOUS TAB 3.0 - OFFICIAL MIRROR

LINK TO ORIGINAL INFAMOUS TAB THREAD (for extras etc.)

Feel free to hit the Thanks button on the OP and/or hook me up with a 5 star rating if you're happy with my work!

And hey, if you're feeling especially charitable, please feel free to ship a donation to the dirty diaper fund! My wife and son will thank you, and may even let me hang around to do more stuff for everyone! Absolutely not required but ABSOLUTELY appreciated by me and my family! Use the "Donate to Me" link to your left, and thank you again for your support!

xWQL
    Re: [ROM][ICS 4.0.4][7510][UELPL] - Infamous Tab v2.2 - 1.21.2013

3.0 is on the way.....

Sent from my Infamous Tab.
    SCREENSHOTS

Hide Clock toggle in Settings, updated volume pop-up with fixed volume icon (formerly white on white)
    CLICK HERE

Screenshot showing darkened theming on Quick Panel (top bar is a bright blue in stock ROM)
    CLICK HERE

Badass toast message that pops up after engaging Longpress Back App Kill mod. >:D
    CLICK HERE

Repaired notification pop-up (no longer translucent) with light silver gradient theme along the bottom.
    CLICK HERE

Settings page - just for fun :)
    CLICK HERE
    RANDOM NOTES

Just a few things that run through my head when I work on this ROM that I think will help out some of the folks who don't have a ton of experience tweaking out their systems for what they feel is optimum performance.

LAUNCHER OPTIONS

I am a fan of launchers other than TouchWiz Home, most notably Nova. Nova is now INCLUDED in Infamous Tab 3.0, and the patched Supercharger settings that are baked in will immediately improve the performance of this launcher right out of the gate!

Try out Nova with this configuration, you won't regret it:

- Scroll Speed: Stock
    - Animation Speed: Nova Default
    - App Animation: Icecream Sandwich. They offer you Jellybean as well, but I just think the app anims with 4.0 were sexy. :)
    - OH and yes - take advantage of Settings > Developer Options to help with your launcher experience as well!! I have my animation scales reduced from the stock 1.0 to 0.5x. It makes a difference in speed without sacrificing the sexy.​

KERNEL OPTIONS

I have now baked in the Mackay 1.3 kernel which, in my opinion, is the best stock kernel option for 4.0 ROMs today. A1 and Yoda's kernel are other fantastic options that you can find by searching in the Dev section for our device. Mackay offers many good governor options and OC up to 1.6GHz, which makes it extremely versatile for different applications. Enjoy!

Here is my kernel setup:
    - Kernel: Included Mackay 1.3
    - CPU: OC'd to 1200 high, 312 low, Interactive governor, CFQ scheduler
    - CPU Control Method: SetCPU app
    - GPU: OC'd to 400mhz already. Games and videos are a joy to watch.​
    Hi 2.2 users!

It seems most folks are really enjoying this ROM and that makes our whole team very happy! That said, there are several things I am looking into right now for this ROM specifically, on top of the efforts I'm putting into the IOSP project:

- Making it even FASTER out of the "box", with a new baked in custom kernel
    - More tweaks to the Supercharger script...I have been messing around and my tab is running like a bat out of hell!
    - Visual tweaks to the overall display, and maybe even some THEME support!!

I'm looking to release an incremental update in the next week or so if time and family permit. If you're on TWRP and running 2.2, make sure you have the GooManager app installed so you get an OTA notification in addition to watching this thread! Thank you all for checking us out, and watch my IOSP thread for an update there as well in the coming weeks! I'm committed to providing the best experiences I can for you and really appreciate your feedback.