Debloat?

Search This thread

Marshmellow92

Jan 4, 2012
How can i debloat my galaxy s4? its rooted and i have Safestrap, however im running stock firmware not a custom rom.

Oishikatta

Mar 16, 2014
Try Hyperdrive, it's better than stock.

Or just use titanium backup to freeze whatever you don't want - freezing hides from app drawer/etc.

Marshmellow92

Jan 4, 2012
Last time I used hyper drive battery was ****. Well not very well compared to stock.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Last time I used hyper drive battery was ****. Well not very well compared to stock.

Well some people use a one click debloater that can be found in these forums.. I prefer to do it myself though using Titanium Backup. Its a good idea though to " freeze " the apps your looking to get rid of first then run your phone for a few days to make sure everything still works good. Then you can uninstall them. Or at least back them up to your external SD card before uninstalling. There's also lists on here that people made of everything they've safely removed. Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Yea Hyperdrive never treated me wrong either. Usually people just need manage their apps/widgets better.

Marshmellow92

Jan 4, 2012
I go 36 hrs to 48hrs between charging. ..safestrap running hd15...

Yea Hyperdrive never treated me wrong either. Usually people just need manage their apps/widgets better.

nvm. i am getting very good life now. i just tested getting a bunch of stuff and then reinstalled with very little stuff and i actually like it better with the litlle stuff and works great. Thanks!