Account and contacts gone after battery "broke" - help?
Hi all, please help me find my lost data!
My google account is gone, with all my contacts, calendar, etc. And I hadn't synced them with google for ages!
A few days ago my (recently bought) Anker 2500mAh battery died, completely
. The last I heard from the phone was the "Low Battery" sound, and when I checked later it is was completely dead. I tried to charge it via charger/USB but it refused to give any sign of life. Luckily I remembered reading about a similar issue here on xda about a year ago, where the solution was to kick-start the battery manually using a DC power supply. I charged the battery for a few minutes according to this method (using a DC power supply here in the office lab) and yay - the phone came alive again and could resume charging as normal via USB. Then I discovered that all my contacts and calendar appointments were gone!
Exact steps taken:
1. The battery died
2. Charged the battery manually
3. Inserted other SIM-card (from backup-phone)
4. Replaced battery and booted phone with new SIM inside
5. Pulled battery out, switched back to old SIM card
6. Booted, noted the battery stats seemed a bit wonky
7. Rebooted to recovery, wiped Battery-stats, rebooted again
8. *Everything seems alright... Hey, where are my contacts?!*
I'm running CM9.1 (June 22 nightly, 2012, hehe).
Is there a way to restore my old contacts and/or calendar or extract them from some local file? Or is it gone forever?
If someone says "nandroid backup" I will cry, because I deleted all my backups about a week ago for emergency space reasons!
All help appreciated!