Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
I wonder what that's like?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Me too... How I've made it to 35 is a miracle in its own.. my guess is it would be a cross between Mr bean, jean Claude van damme and aminal from the Muppets... Or mmmmm.. BALLS TO THE MUHFREAKDEAKIN WALLS CHRIS FARLEY ON A bet with Charlie sheen slicing melons in the fast pitch batting cage... Wooooowooooo, you'll never catch this good ole kid on a cruise ship oh HELLLLLLL no..... Hush lil baby don't say a word momma gonna mmmmm twix yo... Ok look here kid, you see the VAN in vanilla? Yeah? Good, you see the straw in strawberry? Yeah? Good, you see the fuxk in chocolate? No? Exactly kid there is in FUXKIN CHOCOLATE!.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

sproutd

Sep 5, 2011
Askam
Bah, all this talk of consoles is making me want to vomit! Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
Ooooooooooo video games! Keep eyeballs for Me on black ops and hawx. Screen name sinco54 or sincoIV...I'm a duurty motha funka.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Not to mention I hum a brutal version of the topgun theme .. dooooooo neeer neer do do dooooo do doooo neeer neer neeer neeer do doooooooooo neer neer neer dooooodoooooo

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Fuxk yeah!

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Suit up climb in my a1 hog and raise hell with Lucifers hammmer... Brrrrraaap. Brap.. oh damn homie you be dead kill dead.

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
As billy crystal once said , " oooohhh nooo, dey don't wanna play wit me no mooore" ..... Name the movie and year without Google... Boobies! Er I mean booya..

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

On that note, I spent a few hours lastnight enjoying some gt4, grossly overusing the spawn helicopter cheat to strategically place myself to blast liberty city oinkers... Fly chopper to tallest building with tower needle, climb needle, jump and parachute down main ave, land behind billboards atbthe square then start plinking random people... Hah... Oh the humanity!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Oh for anyone needing.. 6845550100 on the tell will get the chops to ya.. Google the cheats.. I'm old shush.. just tryin to help. No stop it! I'm gettin really fed up with you language young lady dammit dammit sunofabitch.

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
Lmao.. ALL MINE.. my two pot of coffee quota before anyone obnoxious shows up here to ruin my day... Geeglegeeglegeeegle.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361109594190.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361109594190.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 28

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
Mmmm! Dis here a dumgum cup oh el coffee oh.. numma num num numma num num nummers

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361109959836.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361109959836.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 29

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
Ooo ooo oooh... Who would like a "day in the life of mikealo sinco pictorial" one day, not one word muttered, only updated hourly with PEEEKCHURZ..

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Ooo ooo oooh... Who would like a "day in the life of mikealo sinco pictorial" one day, not one word muttered, only updated hourly with PEEEKCHURZ..

Rather talk about that new strain of incurable gohnerea plauging the south east.... Wait... X.... Aren't you in Florida?.what ever you do, don't insert wiener into odd hole at rest stop....

Reactions: XsMagical
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts