[DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Search This thread

chaz_oca

Dec 2, 2012
apps

My favorite game app is an older app from com2us called 9 innings pro 2011 baseball game.. didnt care for the new version...

Flipboard always seems way behind on news...
I am also looking for a good nascar app... Sprint/Nascar.. I don't like

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
Any Good launcher for 2.3 ??????

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

Any Launcher will work fine just as long as its compatible and the app developer isn't a turd. For a couple well known try Apex, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher. If your trying to save a bit of memory for multi tasking and such incorporate Stotic Home/Smart TaskBar. Separate Apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Preshak

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
I was using ES File Explorer, and when I read so many thumb-up sort of reviews abt the astro file explorer

Astro used to look like ES before the magnificent blue update it was the go-to just a regular file browser with a lot of options. Now it's a reconfigured thunderstorm loud and ugly.

ria__x

Apr 16, 2013
MCR
i did a bit of background research before i got my htc (playing with other peoples android phone/had a tablet) and go launcher seemed to be the best launcher.. now with the htc.. i found it didn't work too well. and thanks to XDA found another launcher called Nova! you can still use all the icons you had for your go launcher too! so this has probably got to be my favourite app :)

steven_DHO

Dec 28, 2012
I'm using HTC HD2 ported with MIUI ROM 2.3.7(Rooted). I like system tuneup pro. It can manage my OOM and all of my process. I can overclocked my processor. That application include terminal too. So I dont have to install other terminal again.

docfunbags

Apr 19, 2013
I love Splashtop Desktop 2. Works great for when I am on the road and need to access my pc, or when I am up on the couch and too lazy to go downstairs!

alicarbovader

Feb 16, 2013
In Emperor's Chamber in Death Star 1
Tapatalk.
That's the final answer :eek:

using a old unrootable android phone :(

That is such a reasonable answer :p

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Any Good launcher for 2.3 ??????

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

Try ADW. It works like a charm if your phone's got a good processor. BTW, it works on low end phones too., though I've never experienced it. It's a bit, just a bit, wierd; compared to GO Launcher. It's very simple and blazing fast.

Reactions: Preshak

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
Brightness Level - It comes complete with 7 options so you don't have to navigate to the app drawer or whatnot. Also there's a widget that does the same thing...

Button Savior - If you soft or hard buttons fail this is for you there a rooted and unrooted version.

Smart Alarm - Best alarm out for me next to Alarm Pro (Caynax), AlarmDroid.

Ultimate Stopwatch - Check it out.

Reactions: geekman35

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
Tune Me - Auto-Tune for when your bored

Clear Vision 2 - James Bond/Archer type game with witty dialogue, guns, apartments, and email.

Trid - Addictive block moving game that of course gets harder level after level.

Chess Free - Time waster.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Hello Everybody,

In order to attempt to keep this forum neat and tidy the moderation team has decided that 1 standalone thread for discussing the good and bad of all the the apps, modifications, tweaks, and widgets is all we need. So have at it guys and gals! Within this thread review, compare and discuss whatever it is that is interesting you at any given moment. Any new threads on this matter will be closed and directed here. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Remember that most of this will just be a matter of opinion so try your best to respect everyone else’s opinion too!;)

Cheers Mates :victory:
    The Moderation Team

xdalogo-1.png
    Mine is mobil defence saved me more than once when lost phn just log in and track plus I can wipe and lock phn remotely

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.

My favorite is lookout

Sent from my Nexus
    my favorite app is tapatalk. best app for forums :)