[FIX] All in One Camera & Mic fixes for CM.7

Search This thread

TakamineSubasa

Sep 4, 2011
This flashable zip contains fixes for camera and microphone in CM 7.2 nightly builds...

[CAMERA FIX] fixes camera Exposures, instant video record (no delays), and gives the best image quality

[MIC FIX] fixes the audio routing so we can use you common favourite headphone and use built-in mic for calling, recording, voice-chat apps, etc..

Installation:
Download and flash with your favourite recovery...

* In case it doesn't flash correctly you can grab the libs from the zip and replace it manually and set the corresponding permissions but remember to reboot when you finish the replacement to avoid DSP Manager FC's...

All credits goes to Kiril "mik_os and Adfad666" :cool:

Special thanks to umangleekha & deniso17 for posting libs and updater-scripts...

--> Original Camera Fix thread

Attachments

• micfixlibs.zip
    169.2 KB · Views: 504
  • FinalMicFix.zip
    167.7 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:

ZonbekaUnlimited

Sep 4, 2011
OMG, it really works!! Im using neko95 G-T-R 1.9 ROM, Hats off to you sir...

BTW, i've just copied libs and set permissions in rootexplorer ;)

Finally --> [BUG] Headphones are always recognized as mic+headphones. Internal mic is then disabled thus making it impossible to answer calls on headphones with no mic.

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
WORKING!!!

WORKING 100% on C.M RC1 !!! And it has also improved the voice quality during calls immensely! Thank you 1000 times!!!

TimeWalker75a

Apr 26, 2011
Tested on CM7.2 RC1 stock everything. Seem to do nothing, Sound recorder doesn't show any mic activity. Any special conditions that I should follow in order to flash this properly?

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
Tested on CM7.2 RC1 stock everything. Seem to do nothing, Sound recorder doesn't show any mic activity. Any special conditions that I should follow in order to flash this properly?

Do not flash. Copy the files and then change the ownerships back to default. And this works only when you are on a call. It cannot be used to record in normal mode when headphones are on.

adfad666

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
What's the source? did you just pull the libs from Mik's old ROM?

TimeWalker75a

Apr 26, 2011
Do not flash. Copy the files and then change the ownerships back to default. And this works only when you are on a call. It cannot be used to record in normal mode when headphones are on.

That's not really how this should be. At least the libs that Adam posted yesterday(?) are working fine with CM7 and even Sound recording works while having just the regulasr headphones in.

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
That's not really how this should be. At least the libs that Adam posted yesterday(?) are working fine with CM7 and even Sound recording works while having just the regulasr headphones in.

Can you post a link to Adam's libs? And does it work with a non-default kernel?
EDIT> I tried Adam's libs :) Recording with headphones work. But while on call, the mic does not work...Maybe because, I am not using stock C.M kernel. I have to go back to TK's libs now.

Last edited:

ZonbekaUnlimited

Sep 4, 2011
Can you post a link to Adam's libs? And does it work with a non-default kernel?
EDIT> I tried Adam's libs :) Recording with headphones work. But while on call, the mic does not work...Maybe because, I am not using stock C.M kernel. I have to go back to TK's libs now.

Seems that TK posted libs works as expected but not adam ones...

Last edited:

ravidahiya74

Nov 4, 2011
can somebody re-post the zip because attachment seems to have broken...
only 552 bytes are getting downloaded....

TakamineSubasa

Sep 4, 2011
Updated to Adams lastest fixed libs!!! (calls + recoding with headphones...)

All credits to Adam "adfad666" and Kiril "mik_os"

------------------------------------------------

Also added a flashable zip for camera & mic fixes

@credits to adfad666, umhangleekha and deniso17

Attachments

• FinalMicFix.zip
    167.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
Camera freezes while recording...and FC is there :(....I think this is not the umagleekha version. It had good default exposure and there was no border in the preview...Which camera libs are these?? The exposure is dark and recording video does no work. A trial to press the button results in FC....

Microphone is fixed for ever...all work, recording (you can hear your voice in the headphones)....and while in a call.... :)

Last edited:

pikas23

May 29, 2011
Tagbilaran City
Dev and Dudes,

Since Yesterday, My camera doesnt work anymore... I had the GTR ROm 4.5x that time,...

Tried everything to fix it, flashed kernels, reflashing ROMs nothing works..

Now, even my Nandbackup of a stable ROM is affected.. the CAmera doesnot work!

BTW, I tried this fix ang still doesnt work.. hope u guys have an answer..

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
Dev and Dudes,

Since Yesterday, My camera doesnt work anymore... I had the GTR ROm 4.5x that time,...

Um he probably took the wrong camera fix, or did not set permisions on apk and libs right.

GO to my original thread with the camera fixes, and if you want brighter exposures flash my N2 libs fix, it should definately work, tested 100x on my own phone.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1604205

Reactions: pikas23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This flashable zip contains fixes for camera and microphone in CM 7.2 nightly builds...

[CAMERA FIX] fixes camera Exposures, instant video record (no delays), and gives the best image quality

[MIC FIX] fixes the audio routing so we can use you common favourite headphone and use built-in mic for calling, recording, voice-chat apps, etc..

Installation:
    Download and flash with your favourite recovery...

* In case it doesn't flash correctly you can grab the libs from the zip and replace it manually and set the corresponding permissions but remember to reboot when you finish the replacement to avoid DSP Manager FC's...

All credits goes to Kiril "mik_os and Adfad666" :cool:

Special thanks to umangleekha & deniso17 for posting libs and updater-scripts...

--> Original Camera Fix thread
    Updated to Adams lastest fixed libs!!! (calls + recoding with headphones...)

All credits to Adam "adfad666" and Kiril "mik_os"

------------------------------------------------

Also added a flashable zip for camera & mic fixes

@credits to adfad666, umhangleekha and deniso17
    Dev and Dudes,

Um he probably took the wrong camera fix, or did not set permisions on apk and libs right.

GO to my original thread with the camera fixes, and if you want brighter exposures flash my N2 libs fix, it should definately work, tested 100x on my own phone.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1604205
    This is a funny story,
    Trettet posted a fix from CM latest sources
    I posted a fix from N2 sources to make a better fix
    then Deniso17 combined both for experiments on quality and zoom
    Now you are combining it with audio fix, what a combination :p
    Well my fix has the apk, and the permissions work with it, so people for camcorder fix flash my fixes directly

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Thanks dude!
    Will test..

BTW,, All else failed except LG CAmera Pro.. I got it working but Picture Qualtiy is Poor..
    Try my last file, with that quality is the highest