Galaxy Note II - India

Search This thread

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
I have camera shortcut on Lockscreen and simply sliding it, i can open camera. May be you have password/pattern lock that's why you need third party applications /tweak.
Look to screen shot I have posted few page back, doesn't this is fully transparent?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Statusbar: Yes your's is 100% Transparent.How you got it?By a single step or by several steps?What was the exact procedure?

Camera: Also yes.I have pattern lock.By removing the lock pattern will the camera appear on lock screen?I have already installed CameraOnLockscreen.apk and activated it in the Xposed module.

And one more question now.Can the StockFlash Light/Toch apk(downloaded from Playstore) be placed in the Lock Screen and be operated from there?

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Statusbar: Yes your's is 100% Transparent.How you got it?By a single step or by several steps?What was the exact procedure?

Camera: Also yes.I have pattern lock.By removing the lock pattern will the camera appear on lock screen?I have already installed CameraOnLockscreen.apk and activated it in the Xposed module.

And one more question now.Can the StockFlash Light/Toch apk(downloaded from Playstore) be placed in the Lock Screen and be operated from there?
Transparent status bar is simple step in Tweakbox
Select status bar in Tweakbox - background color (also check mark ) - there is small horizontal box just below color picker - scroll that small horizontal box cursor to extreme right - now there is two horizontal box - select left one
Restart - done
You have missed/forget, I have three time said you path how to select camera and torch on Lockscreen (there shouldn't pin/pattern lock)
Setting - lockscreen - lockscreen option - short cut (select and press on shortcut, it will open) - set application you want to set.
For torch you need search light application from play Store.

Reactions: pnsdhrn

iampunX

Sep 2, 2012
Calicut
www.twitter.com
I don't know if any of you guys are facing this, but lately, my auto brightness and auto rotate seem to be getting corrupted randomly.. Especially the former.. Auto brightness automatically gets set into full brightness and even under total darkness, it would remain so.. Tested the ambient light sensor and it was working perfect.. As of auto rotate, it sometimes just stop functioning.. No matter what I do, it wouldn't automatically rotate when the phone is turned out tilted.. But strangely enough, the auto rotate does work for a very few apps like my calculator and Dolphin browser.. Also if I activate the the keyboard to type something, the rotate would start working.. Would continue to work even if the keyboard is pulled back.. But then the error would come back again after a while.. But for apps like gallery for which we can't use a keyboard, this cannot be done.. Tested the gyroscope and it was working well too.. Yes, tried turning off smart rotate as well but it didn't help.. A restart would always solve either issues but what do you think is causing this? I can't quite put my finger on it but I think both these errors are somehow connected..

《Samsung Galaxy Note II ★ GT-N7100》

shethsa

Dec 23, 2010
Mumbai
the auto rotate problem has been there for some time now. Solved by restarting. Can't do much beyond that but it's not yet such a big irritant.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Transparent status bar is simple step in Tweakbox
Select status bar in Tweakbox - background color (also check mark ) - there is small horizontal box just below color picker - scroll that small horizontal box cursor to extreme right - now there is two horizontal box - select left one
Restart - done
You have missed/forget, I have three time said you path how to select camera and torch on Lockscreen (there shouldn't pin/pattern lock)
Setting - lockscreen - lockscreen option - short cut (select and press on shortcut, it will open) - set application you want to set.
For torch you need search light application from play Store.

Thank you dear dr. for the kind reply.
Statusbar-I made it transparent in accordance with your steps.But with a slight variation.When I moved the cursor in horizontal bar to extreme right(white box in right below) and pressed the left box,after reboot the statusbar became black.So I moved the cursor in the horizontal bar to extreme left and pressed the left box.Now it is transparent after reboot.
Camera and Torch-Sorry for my negligence.Now I removed the lock pattern and set Camera,Voice Recorder and torch in the lock screen .Now they can be opened by sliding on them.
Once again with great regards........

tuxonhtc

Oct 20, 2009
It kinda totally irritates the hell outta me.. Very very annoying.. If it's a known issue, hope Samsung fixes it..

Which ROM are you using? I don't face that bug anymore IIRC. Flash Perseus, you can get better autobrightness levels (and lower brightness than stock).

iampunX

Sep 2, 2012
Calicut
www.twitter.com
Which ROM are you using? I don't face that bug anymore IIRC. Flash Perseus, you can get better autobrightness levels (and lower brightness than stock).

I'm on stock 4.1.2 DMC3.. Been facing this issue since the previous update, if I remember it right.. It has to be a Sammy bug.. I like it stock, which is why I'm not porting.. I'm using screen filter to give me desired brightness :D

HITSY

Mar 5, 2011
www.hit-s.in
hi guys i'm on the stock latest Indian firmware of Note 2 (No Root) N7100XXDMC3,
I'm getting very poor battery backup, and the phone take a lot of time to get charged !! Is there any one with the same problem ?
the previous update was a quite good battery backup, but this one is hell worst !! Any solutions ?

tuxonhtc

Oct 20, 2009
I'm on stock 4.1.2 DMC3.. Been facing this issue since the previous update, if I remember it right.. It has to be a Sammy bug.. I like it stock, which is why I'm not porting.. I'm using screen filter to give me desired brightness :D

I would really recommend using a stock based ROM - it could only get better, right? At least root and install Perseus IMO - it can shave off extra brightness, screen filter drains more battery if anything, right? And you're missing out on audio and screen enhancements, seriously. It's like utilizing half the power of your Note II.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

hi guys i'm on the stock latest Indian firmware of Note 2 (No Root) N7100XXDMC3,
I'm getting very poor battery backup, and the phone take a lot of time to get charged !! Is there any one with the same problem ?
the previous update was a quite good battery backup, but this one is hell worst !! Any solutions ?

IF it's gone from very good to terrible - see if it's any apps causing wakelocks or something. Also if you're rooted, install greenify IMO.

Reactions: iampunX

eyan2011

Feb 27, 2012
Bangalore
Hey guys,

I need some help I rooted my N2 but I kept the stock recovery intact hoping for a 4.2.2 leak or offical *SIGH* those lucky s3 lads anywoo now I'm tired of waiting and I'm bored with it. So, I was wondering if it was possible to flash Phil recovery using mobile odin because I don't have a pc or laptop with me at the moment (its getting fixed) or should I go for rom manger from playstore (I have a gut feeling that rom manger from Playstore might go wrong). I'm thinking mobile odin could work since it accepts and flashes tar files.

A little info

I've done a backup of my EFS when I rooted my phone a month back.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

kachrukamble

Oct 21, 2010
Cloud
I'm thinking mobile odin could work since it accepts and flashes tar files.

A little info

I've done a backup of my EFS when I rooted my phone a month back.

You can flash .tar version of Philz recovery with mobile Odin since you don't have custom recovery installed

Last edited:
Reactions: eyan2011

emze

Feb 16, 2011
Chennai
I am back on complete stock unrooted with tw launcher and its just great. The only suggestion I'd give is go to task manager regularly and kill apps running in background.

If you have Google music installed, go to app manager uninstall updates and disable it. Its one app that starts on its own and kills battery.

ravijani

Jan 19, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Moto G
Google Play Stopped

i m having problem...

i couldnt connect to google play after 4.1.6 update ???
on bobcatrom v8.

happened 2 times..
nothing happens.. have to flash again and again..
anyone also having this problem??

Top Liked Posts