Install stock rom i9505

Search This thread

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
I am from el salvador, and have a t Mobile s4,y search and i cant find nothing, can i install the stock rom of international s4 (4.4) in my phone? Or maybe cause problem? Sorry by my English.

Enviado desde mi SGH-M919 mediante Tapatalk

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
I am from el salvador, and have a t Mobile s4,y search and i cant find nothing, can i install the stock rom of international s4 (4.4) in my phone? Or maybe cause problem? Sorry by my English.

It will work.

Install it in recovery, not in Odin though. If you install the full ROM in Odin it will include the international radio, which will cause problems. You want to keep your current T Mobile radio.

You may need to flash a T Mobile kernel as well. You'd do that in recovery too if it's needed. Flash the ROM first and see if it works first.

If you can't find a flashable 9505 stock ROM, you can use any 9505 rom. There are plenty of them available.

Reactions: xessus

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for your time, the t Mobile radio no matter, because i use the phone with other carrier(no t Mobile) If i do this by Odin, can you tell me the problem that i could have?

Last edited:

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Thanks for your time, the t Mobile radio no matter, because i use the phone with other carrier(no t Mobile) If i do this by Odin, can you tell me the problem that i could have?

The T Mobile radio DOES matter.

It's not just the part that communicates with the cell towers. There's a lot of other stuff in a radio.img that needs to match the other subtle differences in the phone.

Do NOT change the radio. If you have a GSM cell network in your county the phone will work. If you change the radio the phoen will most likely not boot.

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
Ok, Thanks in determinated case, i can back again to original 4.3 t rom by Odin?

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
i tried to install I9505XXUFNB8 but there is a message in Odin: Complete(Write) operation failed. <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1 , irestar pc, phone, and the same message, i tried to flash in recovery dont work.
Another question is, i cant do a backup, in clockwork mode say a error ocurres while data is do backup

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
need help, my phone says that is model i9505, but the modem is the m919, cant back to stock rom 4.3 m919, cant install by odin, i tried many ways but my phone isnt work, i apreciatte your help

xessus

Feb 23, 2013
Guadalajara
It will work.

Install it in recovery, not in Odin though. If you install the full ROM in Odin it will include the international radio, which will cause problems. You want to keep your current T Mobile radio.

You may need to flash a T Mobile kernel as well. You'd do that in recovery too if it's needed. Flash the ROM first and see if it works first.

If you can't find a flashable 9505 stock ROM, you can use any 9505 rom. There are plenty of them available.

Hi Skipjacks, I have m919v so I can use custom roms from 9505 but kernel need fix it, or I should port deleting radio?

Enviado desde mi SGH-M919V mediante Tapatalk

khd143

Mar 3, 2014
help!!!

hey i try to flash firmware with odin but keep failing. now device is stuck in yellow triangle mode. keep telling me to plug it in to kies but kies wont even detect it. help plz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It will work.