Skyfire Beta v0.0.0.16694

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amd_203

Mar 22, 2010
Bridgeport
Idiots. Don't leak this crap. Leakers ruined it for the Blackberry already.

No need for name calling. He stated that a public beta is still coming before the end of Q2, so don't get your undies in a bunch.

Sent from my Nexus One using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

amd_203

Mar 22, 2010
Bridgeport
just sent in my NDA and details for the Alpha. Hopeffuly get a response soon.

Sent in NDA where?

Is there an alpha sign up?

What are you talking about?

Please post!!!

There was in alpha sign up but it's over due to the massive response they got for people wanting to join. Also 30 lucky people have already been chosen, or so I heard.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
There was in alpha sign up but it's over due to the massive response they got for people wanting to join. Also 30 lucky people have already been chosen, or so I heard.

If the sign up is over, how did this guy just send his info in TONIGHT?

amd_203

Mar 22, 2010
Bridgeport
If the sign up is over, how did this guy just send his info in TONIGHT?

I don't know but here's a link, where they state what I just told you.

http://www.skyfire.com/blog/2010/04/01/android-alpha-program/

Part Four

Feb 10, 2010

Turn off your XDA app/Tapatalk signature. Kind of annoying to have to read it every time you post.

amd_203

Mar 22, 2010
Bridgeport
There was in alpha sign up but it's over due to the massive response they got for people wanting to join. Also 30 lucky people have already been chose

Turn off your XDA app/Tapatalk signature. Kind of annoying to have to read it every time you post.

Are you demanding? If so, that would be a big no, no. You are no one to be demanding anything of anyone. If your asking, then I'd consider it.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
Are you demanding? If so, that would be a big no, no. You are no one to be demanding anything of anyone. If your asking, then I'd consider it.

I thought it was part of that program, and you couldn't turn it off anyway.

In any case, Skyfire sign ups when sign ups are closed....... how? Maybe that guy was just bs'ing?

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
You can definitely turn it off, as I have. It looks silly after every single post, lol

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
Yeah, you have the option to turn it off and please consider this a polite request to do so. It is annoying to have to read that over and over. Thanks.

Old MuckenMire

Feb 9, 2010
I've seen websites refuse to use Tapatalk because it's users won't turn off that message. It's considered advertising along with being annoying. Just a FWIW so you know that the idea of keeping that sig turned on is keeping some sites from becoming tapatalk compatible.

amd_203

Mar 22, 2010
Bridgeport
hey amd I saw u in the hero forum on the skyfire thread claiming to be a CEO

LOL Claiming? I didn't "claim" I was the CEO of skyfire. I simply copy and pasted what he said here so the confused users would know what was going on, and stop judging software that's an alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.