[Rom\Miui] Nimiui-1.12.9

Search This thread

nim901

Oct 3, 2008
Nimiui​
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Nimiui Version 1.12.9
Available here

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Nimiui Version 1.12.2
Available here

Nimiui Version 1.11.25
Changlog:
- Removed MyNet.apk
- Removed miliao.apk
- Removed MIUIStats.apk
- Added Miui Compass
- AD Free
- Changed heap size to 24m (Androids Default)
- App2EXT (Kabaldan)
- Autoboot OR (Kabaldan)
- improved init.d scripts
- RTL fix (roenano)
- Theme change is now working!
- 4 way reboot is not included since it isn`t out yet and its not that important.

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/CJZ8E9GLTO

Last edited:

nim901

Oct 3, 2008
Miui​
Changlog Version 1.12.09 (from miuiandroid):
Code:
System:

Optimisation of setting the alarm. The process was forced to stop (Press Back key, Task Manager forced to stop etc) Alarm clock will still ring / alert
    Fix third-party applications, the system cannot adjust the ringer volume
    In some cases fix delete, send notice of phone restart due to application problems

Phone:

In some cases fix is not effective to switch between airplane mode

Messaging:

Optimisation of new messages notification in the upper right corner of contacts, choose to add recipient, do not directly input from pop-up

Themes:

Fix problem with lockscreen replacement style (including wallpaper support) option displays the wrong information

Music:

Fix problem where album art cannot be automatically downloaded

Gallery:

Optimisation of multi-frame GIF animations, you can now play all GIF animations frames
    Fix saving of Mms attachments when using GIF file format, only saving first frame as a Jpeg file

Weather:

Optimise the weather icon
Changlog Version 1.12.02 (from miuiandroid):
Code:
System:

Optimisation of user guide prompt, clicking the menu button will turn the prompt off to avoid interference with phone functions
    Special SIM card optimisation support (Mione only)

Keep reading for full list of changes…

Phone:

Fix in some cases the recording is not automatically ended when the call is finished

Lockscreen, Status bar and notifications:

Lock screen display support for third-party application data parameters queries and dependencies
    Optimisation of call answering to avoid problem operations of the lockscreen functions
    Fix lunar calendar information cannot be displayed
    Fix lockscreen does not display the number of unread messages

Gallery:

Optimise gallery select a contact picture does not appear when using the video option
    Optimisation of the SD card tab to choose wallpapers, filter out videos and only show pictures

Music:

Fix problem where lyrics cannot be automatically downloaded and matched to chosen song

Changlog Version 1.11.25 (from miuiandroid):
Code:
System:

Fix in some cases the phone automatically restarts (Mione only)

Lockscreen, status bar and notifications:

New lockscreen 2.0, Support for content providers, any third-party applications can read data provided by the content provider and display. At the same time added better logic to select the function
    Optimisation of lockscreen digital screen image shows the way with a convenient source of production and support for picture animation

Camera:

Optimisation of the “Reduce flicker” camera mode settings value
    EXIF camera fix time saved details when using the local time instead of UTC time to ensure that the majority of third-party applications can display the correct time the photo was taken
    Fix problem selecting effect in camera settings did not display the selected effect
    Fix for camera effects e.g. “Nostalgia”, selecting effect and returning to the camera did not show selected effect, only “effect”

Gallery:

Optimisation of image detail page to show EXIF information. If the file does not contain EXIF data the last modified time details are shown
    Optimisation of the SD card tab, display list of photos, picture detail showing 24-hour clock time
    Fix third-party applications to open illegal file names e.g. .txt into .jpg leading to FC problems

Browser:

Optimisation of HTML5 full screen video playback and hiding of the status bar
    Optimisation for back button to browse the web control process

Last edited:
T

thre3aces

Ooooo. Nice to see a new dev working on the milestone. Too bad I can't flash this since I already sold my milestone :(

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA App

Aoi_sora9x

Jan 22, 2009
Thanks for the work, Nim

is there any internal tweaks that you have added? MIUI got too bloated for our Milestone IMO...

hwithv

Jun 19, 2010
Nimiui​

Main Improvements (Will be the same for all the version, if not stated else.):

- Removed MyNet.apk
- Removed miliao.apk
- Removed MIUIStats.apk
- Added Miui Compass
- AD Free
- App2EXT (Kabaldan)
- Autoboot OR (Kabaldan)
- RTL fix (roenano)

Nimiui Version 1.11.25

Changlog:

- 4 way reboot is not included since it isn`t out yet and its not that impotent.

Download:

hope you wont have too many bugs lol :D

Thanks for your hard workd. Will feedback when done, It is really great.
Many big thanks to you

mileykong

Apr 14, 2011
Nimiui​

Main Improvements (Will be the same for all the version, if not stated else.):

- Removed MyNet.apk
- Removed miliao.apk
- Removed MIUIStats.apk
- Added Miui Compass
- AD Free
- App2EXT (Kabaldan)
- Autoboot OR (Kabaldan)
- RTL fix (roenano)

Nimiui Version 1.11.25

Changlog:

- 4 way reboot is not included since it isn`t out yet and its not that impotent.

Download:

hope you wont have too many bugs lol :D

Thanks for your hardwork :)
This support with zeppelinrox supercharge?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Reactions: peterdelara

nim901

Oct 3, 2008
it is based on miuiandroid version with the usual improvements (ext2, for example.).
i thought of using galnet version but since miui is a closed source, galnet can`t really do much with it. and, it comes with unnecessary apps.

anyway, i`m still new to this and i hope to improve with each version :)

Reactions: TowaTou

saikoz

Aug 10, 2010

another question for hardware keyboard, when i press alt+g its output is "-" not "%",same for all others, can u fix this?

Last edited:

oshosh

Mar 11, 2011
nim, why don't you combine your ROM with hebmiui ROM?
it could be very helpfull :)
or at least explain to us how do you app2ext on miui, I couldn't make it, thats why I'm using your ROM, wich is very good btw!
Checking the new one for few days and will reply. seems nice and smooth!

Aoi_sora9x

Jan 22, 2009
Just flashed this ROM today because i wanna try out something new

first, i'm very impressed by its speed. though it's by no mean as fast as CM7 and FM, it is fast for a MIUI rom. The horrible lags that pretty much killed MIUI for me are not there (or maybe there but are subdued somewhat). So if super high speed is not one of your concern, you can flash this rom for a change :)

Other than that, I will have to further test it and see how. :) it's not laggy so much as to push me back to my CM nandroid :x

nim901

Oct 3, 2008

another question for hardware keyboard, when i press alt+g its output is "-" not "%",same for all others, can u fix this?

I really have no idea how to fix it. i`ll try to fix this, as it bugs me too but i cant promise any thing.

nim, why don't you combine your ROM with hebmiui ROM?
it could be very helpfull :)
or at least explain to us how do you app2ext on miui, I couldn't make it, thats why I'm using your ROM, wich is very good btw!
Checking the new one for few days and will reply. seems nice and smooth!
i dont really like hebrew phone (i mean, Hebrew menus and all).. but i`ll see next week what can i do about it.

Just flashed this ROM today because i wanna try out something new

first, i'm very impressed by its speed. though it's by no mean as fast as CM7 and FM, it is fast for a MIUI rom. The horrible lags that pretty much killed MIUI for me are not there (or maybe there but are subdued somewhat). So if super high speed is not one of your concern, you can flash this rom for a change :)

Other than that, I will have to further test it and see how. :) it's not laggy so much as to push me back to my CM nandroid :x
glade u like it. miui got much better then it used to

saikoz

Aug 10, 2010
found fix for the hw keyboard thought symbol beside "S" on the left become "space"

use root explorer

edit files : /system/etc/rootfs/default.prop

add this "persist.sys.keypad_type=qwerty"

OR

"persist.sys.keypad_type=euro_qwerty" for qwertz keyboard ( not test )

reboot!

taadaaa the hw kb worked!!!:D

Reactions: quynhnt

nim901

Oct 3, 2008
found fix for the hw keyboard thought symbol beside "S" on the left become "space"

use root explorer

edit files : /system/etc/rootfs/default.prop

add this "persist.sys.keypad_type=qwerty"

OR

"persist.sys.keypad_type=euro_qwerty" for qwertz keyboard ( not test )

reboot!

taadaaa the hw kb worked!!!:D
cool tnx. will do this next version

saikoz

Aug 10, 2010
source : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1342117

i make ICS transition animations for our miui, using root explorer ,just replace framework-res.apk on /system/framework and set permision rw/r/r, well backup 1st if u want to replace :)

edit:alert! u might be loosing contact and email, just add the gmail back and sync contact

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    5.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nimiui​
    Nimiui Version 1.12.9
    Available here

Nimiui Version 1.12.2
    Available here

Nimiui Version 1.11.25
    Changlog:
    - Removed MyNet.apk
    - Removed miliao.apk
    - Removed MIUIStats.apk
    - Added Miui Compass
    - AD Free
    - App2EXT (Kabaldan)
    - Autoboot OR (Kabaldan)
    - RTL fix (roenano)
    - 4 way reboot is not included since it isn`t out yet and its not that important.

Download:
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    Nimiui Version 1.12.9

Changlog:

- Removed MyNet.apk
    - Removed miliao.apk
    - Removed MIUIStats.apk
    - Added Miui Compass
    - AD Free
    - Changed heap size to 32m
    - App2EXT (Kabaldan)
    - Autoboot OR (Kabaldan)
    - New self-made script for tweaking memory and more.
    - RTL fix (roenano) *
    - 4 way reboot
    - Keyboard fix (thanx!)
    - hebrew in the dialer \ contacts*
    - media_profiles improvements
    - 3G speed improvements
    - 1% battery (roenano) - optional

* rtl fix and Hebrew in the dialer are optional!
    ** עברית מלאה בתקווה תשולב בגרסא הבאה **

Full wipe is highly recommended!

Download:

RTL and Hebrew dialer Version - Here

Normal Version - Here

1% Battery - Here

Again, I wont be here for the whole week so, hope you wont have too many bugs, and if you do - write them so i`ll know.
    While waiting for nim come back from holiday. I just combined my own miui version based on latest release 2.1.13 with the same features from nim's version + extra tweaks & mods from KosToM & Miui MODs forum at www.miuiandroid.com.

Download link: miuiandroid_Milestone-2.1.13.zip
    http://www.multiupload.com/IUGK4DMFJ4
    Warning: Use it at your own risk!
    Miui​
    Changlog Version 1.12.09 (from miuiandroid):
    Code:
    System:

Optimisation of setting the alarm. The process was forced to stop (Press Back key, Task Manager forced to stop etc) Alarm clock will still ring / alert
        Fix third-party applications, the system cannot adjust the ringer volume
        In some cases fix delete, send notice of phone restart due to application problems

Phone:

In some cases fix is not effective to switch between airplane mode

Messaging:

Optimisation of new messages notification in the upper right corner of contacts, choose to add recipient, do not directly input from pop-up

Themes:

Fix problem with lockscreen replacement style (including wallpaper support) option displays the wrong information

Music:

Fix problem where album art cannot be automatically downloaded

Gallery:

Optimisation of multi-frame GIF animations, you can now play all GIF animations frames
        Fix saving of Mms attachments when using GIF file format, only saving first frame as a Jpeg file

Weather:

Optimise the weather icon
    Changlog Version 1.12.02 (from miuiandroid):
    Code:
    System:

Optimisation of user guide prompt, clicking the menu button will turn the prompt off to avoid interference with phone functions
        Special SIM card optimisation support (Mione only)

Keep reading for full list of changes…

Phone:

Fix in some cases the recording is not automatically ended when the call is finished

Lockscreen, Status bar and notifications:

Lock screen display support for third-party application data parameters queries and dependencies
        Optimisation of call answering to avoid problem operations of the lockscreen functions
        Fix lunar calendar information cannot be displayed
        Fix lockscreen does not display the number of unread messages

Gallery:

Optimise gallery select a contact picture does not appear when using the video option
        Optimisation of the SD card tab to choose wallpapers, filter out videos and only show pictures

Music:

Fix problem where lyrics cannot be automatically downloaded and matched to chosen song

Changlog Version 1.11.25 (from miuiandroid):
    Code:
    System:

Fix in some cases the phone automatically restarts (Mione only)

Lockscreen, status bar and notifications:

New lockscreen 2.0, Support for content providers, any third-party applications can read data provided by the content provider and display. At the same time added better logic to select the function
        Optimisation of lockscreen digital screen image shows the way with a convenient source of production and support for picture animation

Camera:

Optimisation of the “Reduce flicker” camera mode settings value
        EXIF camera fix time saved details when using the local time instead of UTC time to ensure that the majority of third-party applications can display the correct time the photo was taken
        Fix problem selecting effect in camera settings did not display the selected effect
        Fix for camera effects e.g. “Nostalgia”, selecting effect and returning to the camera did not show selected effect, only “effect”

Gallery:

Optimisation of image detail page to show EXIF information. If the file does not contain EXIF data the last modified time details are shown
        Optimisation of the SD card tab, display list of photos, picture detail showing 24-hour clock time
        Fix third-party applications to open illegal file names e.g. .txt into .jpg leading to FC problems

Browser:

Optimisation of HTML5 full screen video playback and hiding of the status bar
        Optimisation for back button to browse the web control process
    Hey, i know that my last 2 versions were not the best - i didnt have the time to test them .
    this week i`ll test them for a dew days and then i`ll release.