g2 with older roms for smooth running and batery life

Search This thread

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
I was wondering if there was any old roms out there for a g2 sprint maybe ics or gingerbread everything i see is kit kat or jb i dont much care for the interfaces on kitkat i had an o g evo 4 g and it had a great interface and dint.use much proscessor i run cm 7 on it great. I have been all over. The net and it seems that this beast of a phone doesnt really have much in the way of roms and even fewer that actually will boot up for my. Pretty much.all the kit kat roms will boot but i cant get paranoid or n e others to work

P

podagee

I was wondering if there was any old roms out there for a g2 sprint maybe ics or gingerbread everything i see is kit kat or jb i dont much care for the interfaces on kitkat i had an o g evo 4 g and it had a great interface and dint.use much proscessor i run cm 7 on it great. I have been all over. The net and it seems that this beast of a phone doesnt really have much in the way of roms and even fewer that actually will boot up for my. Pretty much.all the kit kat roms will boot but i cant get paranoid or n e others to work

Gingerbread???haha no gingerbread for this phone buddy. ICS?? no ICS either. if you want really good battery life just use a stock rom.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
Wow, this phone wasn't even thought of when those were available. Why not just stick with the older phone if cm7 is what you like.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Wow, this phone wasn't even thought of when those were available. Why not just stick with the older phone if cm7 is what you like.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

The g2 blows the og evo out of the water. I just want a rom thats jb thT will acually work on my phone for wifi tether ive tried.all the fixes.and. aparantly where im on the stock rom still it wont work