cm10.1 nightly built

Search This thread

Daman09

Apr 24, 2012
Perhaps this thread would be more relevant to my experience:

Tried out the official CM 10.1 build to day. Looks pretty good, but I am a tad disappointed that a variety of the bugs that were present in 10.0 are still present. From what I saw today, it looks like GMusic still wont play when initially opened (have to close it, then run it again), and photos that are taken in portriat orientation still don't orient themselves correctly when sending them to the messaging application. These are the two biggest ones, and hope that these issues are looked into soon.

Other than that, it looks like the performance isn't as top notch as I would have hoped, so I'll probably hold off on having it be my daily driver.

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Deleted
Perhaps this thread would be more relevant to my experience:

Tried out the official CM 10.1 build to day. Looks pretty good, but I am a tad disappointed that a variety of the bugs that were present in 10.0 are still present. From what I saw today, it looks like GMusic still wont play when initially opened (have to close it, then run it again), and photos that are taken in portriat orientation still don't orient themselves correctly when sending them to the messaging application. These are the two biggest ones, and hope that these issues are looked into soon.

Other than that, it looks like the performance isn't as top notch as I would have hoped, so I'll probably hold off on having it be my daily driver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Only issues I've been having on all variants. Fj, Jamie's preview, and cm 10.1 is freezing. I rather have reboots. If my alarm clock freezes I'm screwed for work. But it seems to only freeze when I do some heavy multitasking. Full wipe on FJ's and the preview. Dirty flashed Official cm 10.1. I'll do a full wipe on the next build. Oh battery life so so for me. Down to 50% after 8 hours moderate use. Used to between 75-80% after 8. Though I left everything on stock settings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Jmelendez1

Nov 13, 2010
Paterson, NJ
Only issues I've been having on all variants. Fj, Jamie's preview, and cm 10.1 is freezing. I rather have reboots. If my alarm clock freezes I'm screwed for work. But it seems to only freeze when I do some heavy multitasking. Full wipe on FJ's and the preview. Dirty flashed Official cm 10.1. I'll do a full wipe on the next build. Oh battery life so so for me. Down to 50% after 8 hours moderate use. Used to between 75-80% after 8. Though I left everything on stock settings.

Same here. However, today's build seems to be better. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC

I agree... Battery is eh... And the freeze thing becomeing annoying... I mean i have no room to speak badly of rom at all. But ill juat wait a little longer for some bugs to be worked out.. Great job to the devs though. Its exciting to get cool releases like these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles

I've had zero issues on FJ's kang. been running it since he released it. No freezes or reboots. I did get one freeze with J's build but I went back to recovery and wipe cache, dalvik cache and fix permissions. After I did all that, no more issues.

Reactions: CPA Poke

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
I've had no problems with 02102013 CM10.1 except for tethering seeming to not work at all. Battery life I can't speak of, as I've been playing with it too much to tell. Once I stop playing around with it, I can make comparisons.

Updating to 02112013 to see if it helps with tethering but I don't expect it to. Hopefully fixed soon though, as I use Bluetooth Tether constantly for my Nexus 7.

xda1zero

Dec 13, 2011
damn it. looks like the cm10 issue has followed me to cm10.1... I just got a freeze-> reboot

ImSteevin

Apr 12, 2012
Oklahoma
I did a full wipe flash and one of the most noticeable issue for me is that my standard 5x5 homescreen grid arrangement seems to align the far icons of each row on the extreme edge of this screen, but I haven't found an option for padding. Anyone else experiencing this? The icons on the left and right of each row touch the edges of the device screen basically.

MarcoYbanez

Dec 25, 2012
I did a full wipe flash and one of the most noticeable issue for me is that my standard 5x5 homescreen grid arrangement seems to align the far icons of each row on the extreme edge of this screen, but I haven't found an option for padding. Anyone else experiencing this? The icons on the left and right of each row touch the edges of the device screen basically.

Go to settings>launcher>home screen> and click stretch to fit screen

Reactions: ImSteevin

Top Liked Posts