[Q] Themer-Widgets - no regular updates (clock, battery, etc.)

Search This thread

Tannhäuser

Feb 13, 2011
Greetings!

Using the newest Themer on my Galaxy S4 with the "Hills"-Theme (Zooper Pro also installed). But the widgets are not updated in time. Sometimes the clock reads 20:40 when it's already 23:50 (example). Rebooting helps. But this sucks, of course. The cover in the music player is also way behind the played songs. What can I do? :/

Thomas

lockdalf

Feb 7, 2012
Kosice
had a similar issue on one theme (do not remember the name) on a GSmart Roma R2. After changing the theme I had no issue

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
have same problem here with album cover ,using latest version,not had any other issues as yet,and definately no clock problems,have you tried to completely remove themer including mycolorscreen then reboot phone and re install,may help on the clock issue m8

Reactions: Tannhäuser

Tannhäuser

Feb 13, 2011
have same problem here with album cover ,using latest version,not had any other issues as yet,and definately no clock problems,have you tried to completely remove themer including mycolorscreen then reboot phone and re install,may help on the clock issue m8

Waiting for the rollout of Android 4.4 for my S4, which is scheduled for today. Maybe this will change things a bit ... ;)

greencat2

Sep 9, 2007
I am having the same issue. The clock is not updating. Started today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Zedayn

May 24, 2014
This started happening to me suddenly yesterday as well. Refreshing the theme in some way fixes it for a moment, but then it just freezes again.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
This started happening to me suddenly yesterday as well. Refreshing the theme in some way fixes it for a moment, but then it just freezes again.

We'll notify the developers about this issue. We apologize for the iconvenience. Could you please give us your Android version/device/root status as well as any other info that would be useful to us.

Zedayn

May 24, 2014
We'll notify the developers about this issue. We apologize for the iconvenience. Could you please give us your Android version/device/root status as well as any other info that would be useful to us.

Appreciate it. I'm on a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 (SCH-I605), I was on a custom Jelly Beans ROM when it started, I've since upgraded to the LiquidSmooth KitKat ROM and the issue persists. Both ROMs are rooted. It just occurred to me, and I'm not sure if it's related, but the issue started around the time that I began using the "HUD" theme. I'll test it with another theme to make sure it's not just this one, and update here if that helps.

Thanks again!

LeanNSupreme

Mar 28, 2011
Vancouver
Appreciate it. I'm on a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 (SCH-I605), I was on a custom Jelly Beans ROM when it started, I've since upgraded to the LiquidSmooth KitKat ROM and the issue persists. Both ROMs are rooted. It just occurred to me, and I'm not sure if it's related, but the issue started around the time that I began using the "HUD" theme. I'll test it with another theme to make sure it's not just this one, and update here if that helps.

Thanks again!
I've tried different themes and I still have this problem.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013

Thanks again!

Thanks very much for your feedback. We will send your info to our team to see if we can replicate the issues on our side.

incapable hulk

Sep 13, 2011
Thanks very much for your feedback. We will send your info to our team to see if we can replicate the issues on our side.

Hi, I downloaded Themer for the first time yesterday, and was really impressed with it. But today, I have noticed the clock doesn't update unless I refresh the launcher by changing any of the settings, and the same goes with the text and email counters.

I am using a Nexus 4, that is stock and not rooted at all.

I have gone back to the stock Android launcher for the time being, but will use themer again to see if its fixed.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi, I downloaded Themer for the first time yesterday, and was really impressed with it. But today, I have noticed the clock doesn't update unless I refresh the launcher by changing any of the settings, and the same goes with the text and email counters.

I am using a Nexus 4, that is stock and not rooted at all.

I have gone back to the stock Android launcher for the time being, but will use themer again to see if its fixed.

Hi,

We are aware of this issue. The developers are currently trying to find ways of fixing this bug. For now, try this:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.
Hope this helps for now :)

D

Deleted member 5861859

Hi,

We are aware of this issue. The developers are currently trying to find ways of fixing this bug. For now, try this:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.
Hope this helps for now :)

Thanks for this - I've been experiencing the same problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.