Nand is almost here for touchpro2 and upcoming next Topaz

Search This thread

ROMANCEMAN84

Sep 14, 2008
Alexandria
yes its now going to be opened for the public test, they are going to give it to testers by the end of the week, this means that we Topaz fans should wait no more than a month before we start testing our MGLDR for our Beautiful Topaz.

here is the link from the darkforcesteam

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://w.darkforcesteam.com.cn/forum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D34966%26extra%3Dpage%253D1&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjCzn3jcAXgmiM0AnT75BB4GjVrCw

TheJokah

Jun 27, 2010
NH
I could not wait for nand any longer and bought an Inspire 4g(awesome!), but I will be testing this when it comes time!

utsavkoju

Nov 4, 2010
St. John's
NANAndroid for gsm device successful for froyo

guys finally TIAD8 has successfully ported NAND android for our HTC touch HD. Here is what he tweet

@tiad8
TIAD8
super fast froyo blue nand for gsm, cdma, and sdcard cwm. i add it support for all gsm devices (nand build)-----------

you can see the video of touch HD running Android from here
Here

or watch in from
Here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think it will be faster to sell our sperm and just buy a new phone :)
    Today touch pro2 get nand build , soon we get too , thanks to tiad8 :>

I asked to tiad8 about Nand Android for topaz and he replied that he needs to buy one which he will do it very soon and then we can expect to get android on our topaz.
    Don't wait
    as there are still long way to go
    seems impossible for it to port to topaz
    ??????
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    ??????
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.
    Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It’s just common sense.