24/7 Battery Level with Active display..

Search This thread

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
No, just a simple apk .. I might put it on the market or just upload it here.. Give me a few.

Sent from my Moto X

Abhinav Valecha

May 8, 2012
nice app.. you should work on icons displaying the percentage (i think you are already on it)
and maybe some extra features like.. display the percentage only when the battery is less than 30% or more than any specified value..and also an option for displaying it only when charging...some customization options would be great.. thanks for the app :good:

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
Thanks for the suggestions.. After I figure out how I can get percentages on the icon, I'll be moving it to the market.

Are you saying that you don't want to see the notification unless it's above or below a certain percentage?

Sent from my Moto X

Reactions: vikramkhalsa

Abhinav Valecha

May 8, 2012
yes..
like, it should only display the notification when the battery is low than 30%
or you can say it the other way round, that it should NOT display the notification when battery is above 30% (30% is just an example)
this option will be appreciated..

and for the icons,
maybe you can use only white numbers, so it will look like (30) inside a ring (the active display ring)

I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT APP DEVELOPMENT, SO THESE ARE JUST POSSIBLE SUGGESTIONS, I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF THIS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED IN THIS APP :silly:

and you can use like, RED colored icon for lower battery levels..just some suggestions..

Reactions: vikramkhalsa

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
I will be able to do a lot more when I get home.. It is good to brainstorm about this in the mean time..

99c a fair price?

Sent from my Moto X

Cyphir

Jan 22, 2012

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
Nice work!

It doesn't really poll the way I'd consider to be a battery drainer.. It just waits for the system to notify of a battery change and wakelock for enough time to post a new notification.

After dealing with all kinds of battery problems on this phone, was very careful to not have it wasting any unnecessary power.

Sent from my Moto X

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
Nice work!

It doesn't really poll the way I'd consider to be a battery drainer.. It just waits for the system to notify of a battery change and wakelock for enough time to post a new notification.

After dealing with all kinds of battery problems on this phone, was very careful to not have it wasting any unnecessary power.

Sent from my Moto X

I notice that it activates every few seconds even when I don't touch the phone why is this.

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
Active display turns on at many times, you can touch and see when the last battery notification was..

I thought it was activating several times as well. But, then followed what the timings are on the notifications

I think active display is more sensitive when there is a notification waiting.. Can't really tell you but I know it's certainly not waking up all those times to create a new notification. It's not the way the app behaves on a granular level.

Sent from my Moto X

Last edited:

matt99017d

Nov 17, 2011
Camas WA
Finally got it on the play store.. With weather and lots of customizations.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinozplace.adbattery

I paid for the app in the play store. All seems well other than the weather. It just shows %odtemp° and the same thing for the other two forms of data.

I put in my zip code as requested. Also a reboot to see if that'd fix it. Ohh and the app update too.

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
The app already updated? That was fast.. I'll check to see why it isn't getting weather data.. You put in a 5 digit zip code from the USA?

I just added the Weather get in the setup. If you have problems, please feel free to post here. Sorry about the problems and thank you got your support

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts