[1ST NOV][Hangout 2.0][Google Plus 4.2.0.55] & [Play Store 4.4.22] NEW* [[Leaked]]

Search This thread

podanimesh

Jun 2, 2011
kolkata
Successfully Updated

Updated successfully on my Nexus 4 and works like a charm. The Interface looks far more better than the previous one.

info.brandenburg

Feb 6, 2011
Multiple accounts are no longer possible.

The option to select a different googleaccount has been removed.

Is there a solution?
Apart from the old version to use.

EDIT:

In the old version you could directly add an account.
Now you have to do it in the android settings.

Last edited:

17viper17

Aug 31, 2013
Newbie question, does this need to be installed as system app? I tried installing externally (to sd-card) but it closes even before I get to the main screen. Tried installing it internal (then linked to sd using link2sd) but it force closes. Please help. Thanks.

jtsv

Jun 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
Newbie question, does this need to be installed as system app? I tried installing externally (to sd-card) but it closes even before I get to the main screen. Tried installing it internal (then linked to sd using link2sd) but it force closes. Please help. Thanks.

I downloaded to sd card through ES File Explorer and just installed apk. I did reboot phone after install and it is working great.

moaz93

May 8, 2013
please, can you tell me how did you get the (0 B\s) on your status bar, is it a mod or app? :) i really like it.
sory for my question :angel:

17viper17

Aug 31, 2013
Just Download apk ,copy to sd card/phone memory ...install as normal apk..open app now ur play store upgraded to 4.4.21 :)

Did just as you said. It starts good, shows the contents of the play store my apps and all but when I try to download an app it force closes. Cleared cache and data restarted fine and still force closes when I start to download. Uninstalled it, rebooted and installed it again this time as system app. All is good no force closes. So I guess it stays that way for me. :laugh:

Reactions: proseray

proseray

Apr 8, 2013
Kalyani
www.facebook.com
Did just as you said. It starts good, shows the contents of the play store my apps and all but when I try to download an app it force closes. Cleared cache and data restarted fine and still force closes when I start to download. Uninstalled it, rebooted and installed it again this time as system app. All is good no force closes. So I guess it stays that way for me. :laugh:

What Ever ,Good Thing Is That PlayStore 4.4.21 working for you :cyclops:

Top Liked Posts