[09JUN] Livven Windows Phone 7 Metro Dialer [OLD version] [FIXED: pink block]

Search This thread

DarkPrinceByWWW

Jul 15, 2009
Also on my Touch HD the installation was unsuccessful.
I was able to install the old version, but it seems my phone doesn't like it :'(

ROM: Energy Titanium ROM 02 June WM6.5.5 Build 23569.

Attachments

• Screenshot_390.jpg
    Screenshot_390.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 168

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
Great, the old Version installs without problems.

But it doesn't changes anything :(
If you look in the first link of this thread, you'll find a QVGA version, but I think it should be possible to make it compatible for every resolution. So, if you could just install the CABs from that thread and tell me what happens - mainly, if the buttons work - then I will do it. Don't worry, there will be graphical glitches but it is fully uninstallable.

I was able to install the old version, but it seems my phone doesn't like it :'(
Seems you have a completely different DLL, so would you mind uploading your phcanImages.dll? And also Assets_dialer_Normal.bmp, Assets-dialer_Pressed.bmp and EraseButton.bmp.

chikoo

Nov 19, 2009
Dallas, TX
ROM: 23569 (Yin.09)

I tried installing the new one. Ended with message that installation was unsuccessful.

So I tried the old one. MEssage was installed successfully. However, upon restarting and using the phone, I see big white patch...

see screenshot.

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 102

the_illuminat

Dec 21, 2009
same problem like DarkPrinceByWWW on my Touch HD with

Energy BLACKSTONE 23128 Titanium Aug 11

here the files you want. i hope you can fix it :)

Attachments

• bum.zip
    790.1 KB · Views: 40

Sinistersky

Jan 29, 2010
i have omnia i8000...and it doesnt work at all..not even the old one...idk what is wrong...help please...really would love to use it :)

cyberion

May 3, 2006
First I want to thank ypou for your great job.

It works on my HD2 with Artemis ROM v37. I have to use the old files with 4 buttons. Now my dialer is skinned but my incoming screen looks the same as bevore. All other versions scrambled my incoming screen buttons ....

Prinzvalium

Jun 25, 2009
Hey Livven,

im running the kwbr TouchHD ROM :: Manila 2.1 :: wm6.5 (21914) Rom with a 1.14.25.24 Radio on my Touch HD. But i cant get your great Dialer Theme working.

I attached some pictures to show you my problem.

btw: the third picture is during a call to my mobile box :rolleyes: and the first how my dialer looks like without your theme

edit: I just noticed that i installed the wrong Version (4 Buttons) and not the one i need. The problem is when i try to install the 6 Button Version i get an "installation unsuccessful" Error(and the OLD Version is also bugged). Is their anything i can do about?

Attachments

• ScreenShot3.jpg
    ScreenShot3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

sosna@d2

Oct 30, 2009
i installed the new .cab jz now and it seems ok already ..
except the white rectangle
Here the screen shot

Thanks !!

Livven :)
My problem is similar like this screen from xing92.
You can fix my files ?
I found the erase button, Assets_dialer_Normal, Assets_dialer_Pressed. Which files are button: video calls and talk?

Attachments

• Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg
    Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Assets_dialer_Pressed.jpg
    Assets_dialer_Pressed.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 31
  • EraseButton.jpg
    EraseButton.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

El Diablo

Feb 16, 2008
Can't made it to work...

I installed the SDKCerts but it didn't help too much...The Old version says the installation is successful but default dialer insists to stay on it's position, but the new version can not install even-it's says installation is unsuccessful.

So, I really want to use this dialer Livven, and I need your help to get it work. Thanks!

Prinzvalium

Jun 25, 2009
Is it possible that the skin doesn't work on the Touch HD because of the ROM Version? I use the 1.14 and not the original. I also noticed that my call scren has Video Phone and Conference Call Slider (and my backspace is at the top and not at the bottom)

Is it possible to change the icons without a cab?

Last edited: