[APPS] 1.Pandora 2.Pandora Patcher (Xposed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
Before i begin, i know that there is a new version of Pandora out and i know that there is a new version of the Pandora PATCH for Xposed BUT those newer versions are very BUGGY and this combination of Pandora and Patcher versions are what i have found work the BEST together FLAWLESSLY!

Purpose:
Enable Unlimited Skips, No Ads and Download song by pressing "Thumb Up" :good: button

Requirements:
Must be Rooted, Jellybean or KitKat, Xposed Framework installed.

Installation:
1. Download and install Pandora APK
2. Download and install Pandora Patch APK
3. Activate in XPosed and REBOOT
4. Open Pandora Patcher and adjust settings to your liking.
5. REBOOT (just to be safe)
6. Open Pandora Log In and select a station or create a new one.
7. Plress the "Thumbs Up" to download the song.
8. Press the "Thank You" on this Post.

APK's Attached.

MOD EDIT
Attachments removed as they enable options that are only available on the paid for version.
@gregbradley

Last edited by a moderator:

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
Talking about the patcher, not Pandora. The patcher is a hack that allows you to bypass the free version so you don't have to get the paid version.

Warez=noun
software that has been illegally copied and made available.

I didnt illegaly copy any application. I found the patch here on XDA and am making it available to my G2 friends.

Y

Yoinx

Warez=noun
software that has been illegally copied and made available.

I didnt illegaly copy any application. I found the patch here on XDA and am making it available to my G2 friends.
You're right, but also wrong.

It may not be warez perse, but it violates pandora's teams of service. This is the same reason this patcher had been removed from the official xposed repositories. By posting it on xda, if xda leaves it available then ultimately pandora may hold them responsible.

http://www.pandora.com/legal

From the summary:

Pandora can only be used in the United States, New Zealand, Australia and those countries' respective territories.

From Section 9:
You agree that you will not:

(i)use the Pandora Service to download or reproduce copyrighted materials;
(ii) copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of, or alter in any way any of the tracks streamed through the Pandora Services;

That said, the "software" being illegally made available in this case is the digitally copy of the songs that are illegally downloaded through the use of this patcher. This makes it a form of warez since the intent is to enable music piracy.

Also, the bit about finding it on xda just means that there's someplace else in the forums that someone didn't report.

Though, if the mods don't care... Kudos, seems like it should do what it claims.

Last edited:

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Thread closed

Please remember the rules
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Reactions: Lawlrus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before i begin, i know that there is a new version of Pandora out and i know that there is a new version of the Pandora PATCH for Xposed BUT those newer versions are very BUGGY and this combination of Pandora and Patcher versions are what i have found work the BEST together FLAWLESSLY!

Purpose:
    Enable Unlimited Skips, No Ads and Download song by pressing "Thumb Up" :good: button

Requirements:
    Must be Rooted, Jellybean or KitKat, Xposed Framework installed.

Installation:
    1. Download and install Pandora APK
    2. Download and install Pandora Patch APK
    3. Activate in XPosed and REBOOT
    4. Open Pandora Patcher and adjust settings to your liking.
    5. REBOOT (just to be safe)
    6. Open Pandora Log In and select a station or create a new one.
    7. Plress the "Thumbs Up" to download the song.
    8. Press the "Thank You" on this Post.

APK's Attached.

MOD EDIT
    Attachments removed as they enable options that are only available on the paid for version.
    @gregbradley
    Let me know if you come across any problems.

Not allowed to post warez per XDA rules.
    Thread closed

Please remember the rules
    6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.