Search This thread

mastergrillo

Aug 11, 2010
Las Vegas
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (3.31.2013) (AT&T)

Just so you all know. The crashes that some of you have been experiencing in apps like gmail, playstore, ect... that use a webview will be fixed in the next release. ;)

Just when i thought I was out... They pull me back in.

Cant wait, thanks for your work on the BEST rom out there.

Every time i try cm10.1 I realized the wrong i did and come back thx again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Lamperouge2

Apr 3, 2012
Hey what's up? Guys. anyone having audio problem when use the phone. It keeps pop every time you use the phone while listening to music.kinda annoying

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

I tried searching the QA in regards to the audio topic you were experiencing. But that thread is missing the 'A' part of a QA thread, lol.

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? I've had other pm'ing me the same issue as well and no luck on finding out what it was. Permissions didn't fix it for me. And I believe your pm box is full. You're not alone on the audio side :)

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I tried searching the QA in regards to the audio topic you were experiencing. But that thread is missing the 'A' part of a QA thread, lol.

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? I've had other pm'ing me the same issue as well and no luck on finding out what it was. Permissions didn't fix it for me. And I believe your pm box is full. You're not alone on the audio side :)

Please take this to the Q & A thread.

G-Man.

Nov 15, 2010
Laramie, WY

Thanks for the new kernel update Task! Seems to be running a little smoother than the last. Still too early to judge though. Keep up the awesome work man, you rock bro!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

TheBurgh

Sep 30, 2010
Pittsburgh
OnePlus 9

Ditto on your kernel. Been running on my vzw for about a week with no problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Tazzyez

Feb 25, 2007
Here's a new kernel for you guys to try out. ;)

If you guys want to know the changes just take a look at the source. I just don't have time at the moment for a change log.

DOWNLOAD HERE

I do not understand reading source and only had one comment. About to try new kernel, hoping that battery life does not change since I am experiencing awesome battery life from 3/31 kernel minus a few back button presses. Thanks for the hard work Task, payday coming for both of us soon!!!!

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012

I do not understand reading source and only had one comment. About to try new kernel, hoping that battery life does not change since I am experiencing awesome battery life from 3/31 kernel minus a few back button presses. Thanks for the hard work Task, payday coming for both of us soon!!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1364994388126.jpg

Last edited:

Gandalf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia

Please read the OP before posting here. This is a development thread. There is a Q & A thread very obviously and boldly linked in the OP of this thread for these types of things. This question has nothing to do with the development of this ROM.

If you had a dollar for every time you said that, you'd be the richest man in the world hands down. :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

thoughtMaze

Nov 21, 2012
Please read the OP before posting here. This is a development thread. There is a Q & A thread very obviously and boldly linked in the OP of this thread for these types of things. This question has nothing to do with the development of this ROM.

if you're going to spend energy replying then why not just answer the original question? it take the same amount of time and is way more constructive. the reason why searching and finding the right answer is so hard is becuase of responses like this. now when i have the same question as he had, searching i find this, and now i have to ask the question again. If you or others would just answer the same question over and over again then every search would find the right answer, who cares if its duplicated over and over, better then being duplicated with what you wrote over and over again. But I understand this is your thread and people tend to get possesive and compolisve. Just saying, nothing personal, but a valid suggestion i think.

Reactions: 11fabe

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
if you're going to spend energy replying then why not just answer the original question? it take the same amount of time and is way more constructive. the reason why searching and finding the right answer is so hard is becuase of responses like this. now when i have the same question as he had, searching i find this, and now i have to ask the question again. If you or others would just answer the same question over and over again then every search would find the right answer, who cares if its duplicated over and over, better then being duplicated with what you wrote over and over again. But I understand this is your thread and people tend to get possesive and compolisve. Just saying, nothing personal, but a valid suggestion i think.

1.) That's not how this works. If I did that then I would be feeding into what this thread is NOT supposed to be about.

2.) This is a development thread. Please stop posting your feelings here. They do not belong. Thanks.

goaway.jpg

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
New release available in the OP for download or just check your OTA Updaters. ;)

AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 4.3.2013
Updated Kernel
Fix memory leak when creating SkBitmapProcShader
Crashes in Apps fixed
Removed mpdecision all together (There's no need to have it considering my kernel has auto hotplugging)
Lockscreen Logic updated (Again)
Added Cell Broadcasts (Settings/More)
Most likely more...

reaganSMASH

Aug 6, 2012
Colorado
New release available in the OP for download or just check your OTA Updaters. ;)

AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 4.3.2013
Updated Kernel
Fix memory leak when creating SkBitmapProcShader
Crashes in Apps fixed
Removed mpdecision all together (There's no need to have it considering my kernel has auto hotplugging)
Lockscreen Logic updated (Again)
Added Cell Broadcasts (Settings/More)
Most likely more...

I <3 you... THANKS!!!! (Really dig the Cell Broadcasts)

jasonv31

May 6, 2011
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (4.3.2013) (AT&T)

I first want to thank you task for the amazing work... Best ROM (by far) on any device I have ever seen. :).

For the current ROM I have also seen the fc on Google play but only once when first opened on first boot. Strangely from there now play will not display images of previews of apps etc in portrait mode (well only for a second or so) but it works perfectly in landscape view. Lol.

Not a big deal at all but just wanted to pass that on. :).

p.s. in the future let me know if you plan on working on a ROM for the coming note3 ... We all may have to pool our money together to buy you one.. ;) Lol!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB